GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

11 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I wish for Axl a lady who supports him in the way that Susan and Meegan back their respective partners.......not Beta:max:

That's what we all wish.

Look when that woman from The Kills was sniffing around him, we all were basically wishing him down the aisle with her :lol:

I guess he's still available. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

Cannot decide what was better... the content or his reactions :awesomeface:
It was so much fun! :rofl-lol:

I need the videos of that ASAP :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

That's what we all wish.

Look when that woman from The Kills was sniffing around him, we all were basically wishing him down the aisle with her :lol:

I guess he's still available. 

Lol we got our hopes up for nothing, damn it :max:

Still I dont think she was cool enough. Meegan and Susan are the perfect profile of lady of a rock star. I really like the way they both are and I may lean towards Meegan a bit more but that's what he needs.

The problem, as usual, it is him. Lol. :facepalm:

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

If we knew he is not feeling well I would surely have something delicious ready for him :hug:

Reveal hidden contents

img-37.jpg

:rofl-lol:

Cannot decide what was better... the content or his reactions :awesomeface:
It was so much fun! :rofl-lol:

You actually gave him soup? Doesn't matter if instant soup or not. You did? Somehow I'm not getting this here. But if you did you have me melting inside. I'm #teamsoup!!! And if you have fotos of Axl, please share! Pretty please.

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Lol we got our hopes up for nothing, damn it :max:

Still I dont think she was cool enough. Meegan and Susan are the perfect profile of lady of a rock star. I really like the way they both are and I may lean towards Meegan a bit more but that's what he needs.

The problem, as usual, it is him. Lol. :facepalm:

Yup. This.

• Like 1

Thanks Natty for the review and the doctor's note

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Um... the ill one is Axl :ph34r:

I imagine that....with all the secrecy and stuff...for a moment I thought it was Slash, Meegan went to a pharmacy...I hope he feels better soon

35 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yes:lol:

13 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I imagine that....with all the secrecy and stuff...for a moment I thought it was Slash, Meegan went to a pharmacy...I hope he feels better soon

How do you even know this? :lol:

Everyone was thinking how lucky they are to be getting to meet Axl, take their photo with him, shake his hand, get his autograph... catch a virus :lol:

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:How do you even know this? :lol:

Everyone was thinking how lucky they are to be getting to meet Axl, take their photo with him, shake his hand, get his autograph... catch a virus :lol:

Wow, lol, I had not thought of that!! :facepalm:

But yes, that's basically is how you get those things :unsure:

Who of you passed the virus on Axl??? :bitchfight:

Meegan went to the pharmacy. It's on her Instastory. Omg now that would be fucking lol and weird..... that Meegan..... actually went to buy meds for Axl??? :scared:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

How do you even know this? :lol:

at least we would officially have a gnr virus :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Andy14 said:

Hi :ph34r:,

I'm just here to tell you that I'm alive. I had amazing three days in Vienna. :drool: I'm on my way home now, will tell you later when I arrive and catch up on this thread. I feel really tired, hope I didn't catch anything in the stupid rain :max:

Or from Axl :awesomeface:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

me too :P haven't had time to check the vids online yet :ph34r:

6 hours ago, Tori72 said:

You actually gave him soup? Doesn't matter if instant soup or not. You did? Somehow I'm not getting this here. But if you did you have me melting inside. I'm #teamsoup!!! And if you have fotos of Axl, please share! Pretty please.

haha nah I had no idea he is not well..otherwise I am all #teamsoup
We were told he went to sleep already which sounded highly unlikely (before midnight), but might have been true in the end considering the new info.

Only have photos from the concert which I did not have time to go through yet.

Just now, killuridols said:

You could help me by carrying me close to it.

A last wish should be conceeded to the dying ones :max:

Well i can't help too much, i'm very very old;)

I'll cheer you on your merry way:lol: maybe throw a few roses as a mark of respect:P

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Well i can't help too much, i'm very very old;)

I'll cheer you on your merry way:lol: maybe throw a few roses as a mark of respect:P

You and the others could build a cart with wheels and use some ornaments to decorate the ride to my final dwelling place :max:

Just now, killuridols said:

You and the others could build a cart with wheels and use some ornaments to decorate the ride to my final dwelling place :max:

Now that sounds fun, sky blue and white [like your footy colours] and we could paint some roses and an Axl ass or two.

How about some [hells]bells to jingle all the way? Too much? 

36 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Now that sounds fun, sky blue and white [like your footy colours] and we could paint some roses and an Axl ass or two.

How about some [hells]bells to jingle all the way? Too much? 

I was thinking of something like this... kinda happier shit... looool

flower-wagon.jpg

But yeah, it should be more rock n' roll, with skulls, guns and maybe some roses... plus a picture of the ass.

The colors of my country are too solemn :book:

I like the hell's bells idea too :awesomeface:

8 hours ago, killuridols said:

Wow, lol, I had not thought of that!! :facepalm:

But yes, that's basically is how you get those things :unsure:

Who of you passed the virus on Axl??? :bitchfight:

Meegan went to the pharmacy. It's on her Instastory. Omg now that would be fucking lol and weird..... that Meegan..... actually went to buy meds for Axl??? :scared:

The Instastory is gone. I checked when I got up this morning after reading about it on here. Did she go for another reason or did she actually get stuff for Axl to help with whatever virus he caught? If so, that's really nice of her. Although wouldn't someone from TB do it for him rather than Meegan?

If Meegan did go for him maybe Slash stayed behind at the the hotel to take care of Axl. :P I would like to see the guys in the band looking out for each other like that because it's sweet gesture of close friendship.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I was thinking of something like this... kinda happier shit... looool

flower-wagon.jpg

But yeah, it should be more rock n' roll, with skulls, guns and maybe some roses... plus a picture of the ass.

The colors of my country are too solemn :book:

I like the hell's bells idea too :awesomeface:

Yeah that's perfect! But I must stress that I am very,very old so I can't be pushing or pulling but will happily walk behind wearing a top hat and ringing a bell:lol:

34 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

The Instastory is gone. I checked when I got up this morning after reading about it on here. Did she go for another reason or did she actually get stuff for Axl to help with whatever virus he caught? If so, that's really nice of her. Although wouldn't someone from TB do it for him rather than Meegan?

I don't know... she didn't say why she was there... it was a quick thing like 10 seconds or less. I was gonna save it but I dont have those apps in my phone. I think she was basically showing how awesome the pharmacy looked. It was like those old pharmacies from movies. Reminded me a lot of one there used to be in my hometown when I was a child :unsure:

31 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Yeah that's perfect! But I must stress that I am very,very old so I can't be pushing or pulling but will happily walk behind wearing a top hat and ringing a bell:lol:

Yes, you should conduct the parade and the younger ones like @dgnr or @Andy14 should pull the wagon or push it from behind. As the chairman of the thread, @Frey could sing a song out loud and then read some heartfelt words before you all drown me in :violin:

Edited by killuridols

50 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yes, you should conduct the parade and the younger ones like @dgnr or @Andy14 should pull the wagon or push it from behind. As the chairman of the thread, @Frey could sing a song out loud and then read some heartfelt words before you all drown me in :violin:

This all sounds like quite the event!  But wait, can't you swim?  :question:

Here's some encouragement for you: "Argentinian Antonio Abertondo became the first person to swim the Channel both ways non-stop in 1961. It took him 43 hours."