GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

10 minutes ago, triad said:

This all sounds like quite the event!  But wait, can't you swim?  :question:

Here's some encouragement for you: "Argentinian Antonio Abertondo became the first person to swim the Channel both ways non-stop in 1961. It took him 43 hours." 

I can't swim but it's not the idea that I can do it, lol...

This is supposed to be my funeral service, a parade thing like they do in India, but rock n' roll style :headbang:

3 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

If Meegan did go for him maybe Slash stayed behind at the the hotel to take care of Axl. :P I would like to see the guys in the band looking out for each other like that because it's sweet gesture of close friendship.

That what I was thinking! Slash taking care of Axl in Axl hotel room, making blanket sushi roll, give Him soup,  N'told Meegan to buy medicine for Axl:awesomeface:

aa10f0c320bc9139a2d638a72acf73835fcd51bd

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

That what I was thinking! Slash taking care of Axl in Axl hotel room, making blanket sushi roll, give Him soup,  N'told Meegan to buy medicine for Axl:awesomeface:

aa10f0c320bc9139a2d638a72acf73835fcd51bd

What crative!!!!?

11 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

The Instastory is gone. I checked when I got up this morning after reading about it on here. Did she go for another reason or did she actually get stuff for Axl to help with whatever virus he caught? If so, that's really nice of her. Although wouldn't someone from TB do it for him rather than Meegan?

If Meegan did go for him maybe Slash stayed behind at the the hotel to take care of Axl. :P I would like to see the guys in the band looking out for each other like that because it's sweet gesture of close friendship.

There was one I saw and she was filming some buildings and talking to Slash and he had a pretty bad cough, so maybe he is a bit under the weather too. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

3 minutes ago, dgnr said:

haha that's great and love his reaction. Hope he had follow your instructions though :max: @killuridols must be proud :rofl-lol:

Yes. Of all people I have trained in this thread to go eat the ass when at the shows, these girls have succeeded and excelled at it.

My legacy has been passed on.

I can now leave in my "chariot" :max:

• Like 3