GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Anyway, @Hejanne, @Sekh-met@Lumikki....Axl giving us the side eye :heart:

0eSTODs.gif

When I first read about Axl giving you guys the side-eye, I initially thought it was the type of side-eye that weirded him out a bit. However, looking at the GIF, it looks like Axl was either thinking about it for a second or he was flattered by the offer hence the amusement in his eyes and the little smile he gave before turning his head.

As a forewarning on my guesses, I kinda suck at reading nonverbal cues so I could be wrong on what I'm seeing here.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Because we are all lazy asses here :sleeper:

I showed this pic to someone I was having a drink with at the bar and they said..."That's a young Axl..." I laughed at the comment lol. But he must be doing something right if they think he looks young.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, traciij said:

1. I will be there, The Forum Show...hopefully we will have a few members for a meet up...I am in section 105, I think..not the pit, I am not sure I could handle it, my 20 something year old stuff was there in '91 though :axl92:

Happy to hear you're going. Hope we can meet up. Keep me posted please.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Yes, the taste was...how to say it....kind of....surprising :rofl-lol:

Anyway, @Hejanne, @Sekh-met@Lumikki....Axl giving us the side eye :heart:

0eSTODs.gif

:rofl-lol: That gif is perfect! Thank you!
Will check this whenever I need a laugh :lol:

And if you expected for it to taste anything like wine then you must have been slightly surprised lol! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: But it is better then one would expect..especially if you ever have the pleasure to taste another "delicious" drink Thunderbird. That one was made in hell lol and makes you appreaciate NT! It seems to be the same thing but without the natural coloring and flavours ...I think that says it all :vomit::rofl-lol:
I don't know why we did this to ourselves..curiosity maybe?  

• Like 2

GN'R is at the top of the Tours in 2017:

http://variety.com/2017/music/news/guns-n-roses-u2-tour-gross-mid-year-chart-pollstar-1202496457/

The interesting part is this:

Guns N’ Roses are set to touch down in the U.S. with their phenomenally popular “Not In This Lifetime Tour” reunion tour in October. “The hard work hasn’t even started yet,” said the band’s booking agent, UTA’s Ken Fermaglich.

Will be more???:shrugs:

2 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

GN'R is at the top of the Tours in 2017:

http://variety.com/2017/music/news/guns-n-roses-u2-tour-gross-mid-year-chart-pollstar-1202496457/

The interesting part is this:

Guns N’ Roses are set to touch down in the U.S. with their phenomenally popular “Not In This Lifetime Tour” reunion tour in October. “The hard work hasn’t even started yet,” said the band’s booking agent, UTA’s Ken Fermaglich.

Will be more???:shrugs:

Probably

Axl wouldn't let Slash leave Him again -_-

34 minutes ago, Frey said:

:lol:

Where's this from?

At first I thought this was something old, but then I realized that Slash and Duff signed it with 2017.

So Axl's "Where's my pants (pantz?)" message is new too.

Good to see he has a sense of humor about his past outfits, I guess :lol:

And lol at Duff and Slash writing nice "Get well soon" type messages while Axl just makes a joke about his pants :facepalm::lol:

Anyway, cool gift. I'm sure whoever received that must love it. I certainly would lol.

It's from Slane. I think it's a present for the prince who owns the castle. He was/is ill. I remember that Axl mentioned him and thanked him during the show as well.

Yeah, Axl's message is kinda weird in the context but after all, it's Axl ;)

54 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

It's from Slane. I think it's a present for the prince who owns the castle. He was/is ill. I remember that Axl mentioned him and thanked him during the show as well.

Yeah, Axl's message is kinda weird in the context but after all, it's Axl ;)

Really?!! :wow:

Axl wrote that message to a Prince? :facepalm: :facepalm: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

I guess in the end your banner was right!

AXL SHOW SOME (CL)ASS !!!!!

:bitchfight: