GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

7 minutes ago, Lio said:

Before you all jump on me: I wouldn't suck up to Beta and I'm no TB fan, but I think everyone should be treated with respect and not be called a dumb nanny, her kids her brood and saying they're stupid and only after his money? Who are you to know Axl would be better off without them too?  And what on Earth have they ever done to you that you must insult them so personally?

Well, I agree with you that she shouldn't be personally insulted and any signs of xenophobia / discrimination in this speech is really bad. So I will not jump on you because I believe that each person here is an adult and they must be held responsible for their opinions and the words they use.

As for your question, we don't know if he be better off without them but the possibility is there. I guess that... with the exception of some fans.... most of us here do not agree with TB being managers of the band. The other duties they had before as housekeeper and assistants can only be determined and evaluated by Axl, I suppose :shrugs:

Wow, sad news :(

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Oh no, that's just awful :( 

I know he had a very rough childhood but he always seemed like a man who held it together well. 

The poor soul :cry:

I can't say I know much about him or Linkin Park, but that's exactly the impression I had of him too.

I was vaguely aware of his rough childhood as well, but he never struck me as a Kurt or Axl type so to speak, where you always worry about that kind of thing in the back of your head.

Very sorry for his friends and family, especially his children.

11 hours ago, Alja said:

I am sorry for your friend and hope she is/will be able to get out of this.

22 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I'm sorry for your dear friend Lumikki...I hope the best for her...

I'm so sorry for ask...but Axl said that he cut himself? wow! This comment really shock me...it's clearly a signal of a very troubled mind :no:

Thank you :) She is doing a lot better nowadays. She got pregnant unexpectedly (which was another shock to me because she never wanted children, for the same reasons Kurt Cobain stated before he had Frances- "Can't bring children into this fucked up world.") and now has a 1.5 year old little boy. She's a great mom and the little guy is thriving and growing like a weed. Considering the way she was living not too long ago, she now lives a pretty boring life (in the good way) with her boyfriend and their baby.

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I really hate that too, it really fucking pisses me off to be honest. They suck hp to her and talk to her like she is some saintly higher being or something and everything is wonderful and thank you thank you for looking after Axl :vomit:

Lol I feel you, but it's not just her they suck up to. I've noticed that with anyone associated with Axl, Slash, the band, etc. Sometimes I get the feeling Instagram is full of morons who believe sucking up to Sasha/Beta/Perla/Grace/whoever else will somehow get them closer to the band or something. :facepalm:

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Lumikki said:
3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Oh no, that's just awful :( 

I know he had a very rough childhood but he always seemed like a man who held it together well. 

The poor soul :cry:

I can't say I know much about him or Linkin Park, but that's exactly the impression I had of him too.

I was vaguely aware of his rough childhood as well, but he never struck me as a Kurt or Axl type so to speak, where you always worry about that kind of thing in the back of your head.

Very sorry for his friends and family, especially his children.

Yet another example of "You can never know what's really going on inside of someone and just how badly they're doing."

As if we needed another one after the ones we already had recently.

Shit like this makes me feel amazed (and grateful) we've still got all of our guys with us. They all came so close to either committing suicide as well or nearly killing themselves accidentally. Scary to think about.

RIP Chester Bennington.

• Like 2

Catching up with the thread... It looks there was some ...tension:unsure:

Anyway, I know little about Chester Bennington and have listened to Linkin Park only randomly, but seriously, wtf is going on? :( And yes, it's a miracle that all GnR guys are alive - and I wish they could find a way to celebrate this at least, since they are not capable of doing it properly for the AFD anniversary :rolleyes:

-----

On another note: They say in the show thread that this pic is from 2016 (it was posted on Nur Khan's IG today) and it looks like it (Axl's t-shirt). Have we seen it before?

s2zhc0.jpg

Edited by Blackstar

17 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Anyway, I know little about Chester Bennington and have listened to Linkin Park only randomly, but seriously, wtf is going on? :( And yes, it's a miracle that all GnR guys are alive - and I wish they could find a way to celebrate this at least, since they are not capable of doing it properly for the AFD anniversary :rolleyes:

-----

On another note: They say in the show thread that this pic is from 2016 (it was posted on Nur Khan's IG today) and it looks like it (Axl's t-shirt). Have we seen it before?

s2zhc0.jpg

Edited 5 minutes ago by Blackstar

Yes, that's from Coachella, I know this thread didn't exist at that time, but I'm pretty sure it's been widely discussed lol :ph34r:

Edit: Nur Khan guy and the freak show in full force tonight...:vomit: 

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

-----

s2zhc0.jpg

The women of the pic look as Fergie

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

I saw it earlier as well. Glad it's gone now. 

If you want tension, check out the Apollo and Izzy/Steven threads in the GNR main forum. It's gotten nasty between fans regarding tonight's show.

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Thank you :) She is doing a lot better nowadays. She got pregnant unexpectedly (which was another shock to me because she never wanted children, for the same reasons Kurt Cobain stated before he had Frances- "Can't bring children into this fucked up world.") and now has a 1.5 year old little boy. She's a great mom and the little guy is thriving and growing like a weed. Considering the way she was living not too long ago, she now lives a pretty boring life (in the good way) with her boyfriend and their baby.

Great to hear!!!

I'm feeling a little nervous about the concert, I hope everything turns good...today all of the Forum has been a little testy...

Sorry about the singer of Linkin Park....Slash put a very heartfelt tribute and we are very lucky about the AFD5 (those five are GNR for me)....and getting Izzy really is looking Not in this lifetime:wacko:

33 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Yes, that's from Coachella, I know this thread didn't exist at that time, but I'm pretty sure it's been widely discussed lol :ph34r:

Ah thanks... So there was another pic of Axl with Alison Mosshart...

27 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

If you want tension, check out the Apollo and Izzy/Steven threads in the GNR main forum. It's gotten nasty between fans regarding tonight's show.

Yes, I checked the Apollo thread earlier. Didn't get to catch the Izzy/Steven one yet, but I know what to expect...

Edited by Blackstar

12 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

So today is my bday...I wish I could be spending it at the Apollo show, it would have been the perfect present.

Happy birthday! Sorry you couldn't go to the show.

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

On 7/19/2017 at 3:31 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Shouldn't have ever bothered with this show coming up. 

I'm pretty sure someone else put it together. Fernando most likely. :shrugs:

16 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

So today is my bday...I wish I could be spending it at the Apollo show, it would have been the perfect present.

Happy Birthday, hope it's a good one. Atleast we can listen to it on Sirius.

• Like 1