GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

37 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Because Axl is dumb and lonely...I saw Vannesa, his husband (I assume is the surfer guy), Andrei, The Kills and the bodyguard...what a bunch of useless people..

He is lonely and hangs out with people half his age and younger who certainly behave like whatever when they go out. That's the part he does wrong: the entourage.

I watched the video again for like the 15th time :lol: and I can see Vanessa (who is carrying his hat), Frank's daughter Olivia, Andrei, Vanessa's husband (the surfer guy) and the woman from The Kills, plus a bunch of models and other people I have no fucking clue who they are.

32 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I know, wtf! Or say "oh hey come on in, no problem we'll sort out the cars around the block!"

That actually happens for a couple minutes. One of the security guys tells him to stay in the first car he got in until they find his car but then Vanessa comes back, makes him get out and instead of taking the lead in front of Axl she expects that he figures out which is the right car, that's why he yells at her when he's told again that's not the car something like "how in the fuck would I know?!" while some idiot asks him to please sign some shit, he turns around and blasts to the camera guy.

27 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

The guy filming seemed pretty respectful and apologetic about his (not Axl's) behavior. You don't see many paparazzi around like that.

I think he was totally fine doing a great job but the situation was tense so of course he was going to get some shit. We all know who the real idiots were, though.

27 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, he backs off but then he starts following him again. 

2010 Axl might have been a different story. 

Yes, but notice how Axl sorts of calms down and uses the camera to protest and complain about not having a car.

Then the surfer guy pretends to be a bodyguard and pushes him away but Axl was talking again. I can't figure out what he says.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Lonely I can see but I don't think Axl is dumb. A psychiatrist noted he was very intelligent. I think vulnerable is the word to use in this situation.

100%this, vulnerable

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Yes, but notice how Axl sorts of calms down and uses the camera to protest and complain about not having a car.

Then the surfer guy pretends to be a bodyguard and pushes him away but Axl was talking again. I can't figure out what he says.

"We need to move this fucking shit" is what I heard. Axl also said he was done signing autographs and said in the direction of the camera of "whatever" afterwards. I didn't catch what Axl said before that because it sounded like he was mumbling.

56 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

That video makes me so angry, I really wish I hadn't seen it. Everyone in the cars just looked at him like "wtf are you doing here?" Jesus Christ.

"Not i no more what AXL ROSE excuse me" ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

"We need to move this fucking shit" is what I heard. Axl also said he was done signing autographs and said in the direction of the camera of "whatever" afterwards. I didn't catch what Axl said before that because it sounded like he was mumbling.

By minute 01.34 he says "no riding in my car since somebody stole it..." and then he says "people".

11 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Somebody know which is the job of the surfer's dude?

None.

59 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Lol I think he says "no riding in my car since somebody stuffed it with a bunch of people" :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Yeah, that sounds more accurate. It's kinda hard to hear what Axl is saying at certain parts in the video with everyone talking over him. 

1 minute ago, purplestargirl said:

Yeah, that sounds more accurate. It's kinda hard to hear what Axl is saying at certain parts in the video with everyone talking over him. 

Yes and he's far from the mic but that one he wanted everyone to hear and that's why he goes near the camera ;)