alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I watched it again and I can't believe how stupid those people are. Vanessa, she's the one who came out first and was supposed to lead Axl to the car, but when she saw he wanted to sign some stuff she walked away, left him alone and disappeared. Axl got lost (also being drunk didn't help) and thought his car was the first one. Then Vanessa comes to yell to him "Axl, wrong car!!!" :facepalm: and I hear some guy saying something like "doesn't matter, get in there anyway". The video cuts and then they make him get out of the car, he goes to the next one and I can see ANDREI already sitting at the front :fuckyou: and Axl is not allowed to get into that car either :question: and he goes to the next one and same shit!!! :wow:

So, as you can see, he is the last one to get a fucking car while the rest of the leeches are already pretty comfortable in their car seats (which Axl pays for!!!! :bitchfight:) and that idiot surfer guy who is completely useless acts tough against the camera guy, loooool, of course they don't want fans to see the treatment they give to  uncle Axl but I'm so glad there was a camera there because this is yet another evidence of the freak show being totally incompetent :no:

And omg, how annoying all those people following Axl to ask for autographs when anyone with half a brain could notice he was not well, pissed off and done signing :facepalm:

Your comment is so true, watching  that video one can see the mistreatment he is getting from his employees. He looks tired and drunk among a bunch of young drunk people who couldn't care less about him. No one gave him a damn seat in whatever car he was supposed to take....  it is sad.

• Like 2

Can someone tell me what song the GIF of Slash almost running into Axl is from? I'd like to watch that on YouTube.

Nevermind, it happens during "Better". I just put that video on.

Edited by purplestargirl

1 hour ago, penelope said:

Your comment is so true, watching  that video one can see the mistreatment he is getting from his employees. He looks tired and drunk among a bunch of young drunk people who couldn't care less about him. No one gave him a damn seat in whatever car he was supposed to take....  it is sad.

If I were Axl and they treated me with disrespect, they would be out of a job so fast they wouldn't know what hit them. You absolutely do not treat the person who is paying you do to do a job like that, especially if your boss is kind and puts you through college, a roof over your head, and pays your bills.

They're taking Axl's kindness for granted and I don't understand why they treat him like a piece of shit.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

If I were Axl and they treated me with disrespect, they would be out of a job so fast they wouldn't know what hit them. You absolutely do not treat the person who is paying you do to do a job like that, especially if your boss is kind and puts you through college, a roof over your head, and pays your bills.

They're taking Axl's kindness for granted and I don't understand why they treat him like a piece of shit.

Because Axl is dumb and lonely...I saw Vannesa, his husband (I assume is the surfer guy), Andrei, The Kills and the bodyguard...what a bunch of useless people..

I'm sorry for venting, the best is say Good night

Edited by Georgina Arriaga
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Because Axl is dumb and lonely...I saw Vannesa, his husband (I assume is the surfer guy), Andrei, The Kills and the bodyguard...what a bunch of useless people..

Lonely I can see but I don't think Axl is dumb. A psychiatrist noted he was very intelligent. I think vulnerable is the word to use in this situation.

• Like 2

That video makes me so angry, I really wish I hadn't seen it. Everyone in the cars just looked at him like "wtf are you doing here?" Jesus Christ.

@purplestargirl   I know!  and the worst part is that he probably won't do anything about it :( it gives me the impression that they are like those relatives who are behind the money   and inheritance ( even though they are not his relatives) 

He should lead another lifestyle, this is too heavy for him.

1 minute ago, Whiskey Rose said:

That video makes me so angry, I really wish I hadn't seen it. Everyone in the cars just looked at him like "wtf are you doing here?" Jesus Christ.

Males me angry too, who would not give up their seat up for Axl Rose?!!! WTF PEOPLE?!!!!! :angry:

Just now, marlingrl03 said:

Males me angry too, who would not give up their seat up for Axl Rose?!!! WTF PEOPLE?!!!!! :angry:

I know, wtf! Or say "oh hey come on in, no problem we'll sort out the cars around the block!"

1 minute ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I know, wtf! Or say "oh hey come on in, no problem we'll sort out the cars around the block!"

Exactly....I just don't get how insensitive these people are. Shameful.

Edited by marlingrl03

1 hour ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Or just offer the man a ride back to his hotel.

2 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Shameful.

yep.

1 minute ago, purplestargirl said:

Or just offer the man a ride back to his hotel.

I know. Something. Anything!

59 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

yep.

I know. Something. Anything!

I've learned something new from the video: How not to be an asshole towards people and try to treat others with respect and kindess. 

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

At least after his little "geettt outta ma facccee" outburst he held it together pretty well. 

That's true! And I think that outburst came bc he was embarrassed.

Just now, Whiskey Rose said:

That's true! And I think that outburst came bc he was embarrassed.

He snarled it pretty good though :lol: The guy backed off straight away! 

59 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He snarled it pretty good though :lol: The guy backed off straight away! 

The guy filming seemed pretty respectful and apologetic about his (not Axl's) behavior. You don't see many paparazzi around like that.

Just now, purplestargirl said:

The guy filming seemed pretty respectful and apologetic about his (not Axl's) behavior. You don't see many paparazzi around like that.

Yeah, he backs off but then he starts following him again. 

2010 Axl might have been a different story. 

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

2010 Axl would of been in a fight and possibly arrested. I wonder what has made him so calm though.

All I can say is, thank goodness that lamp post was there, he kinda leaned against it and calmed himself down..trying to act like he wasn't lost or wondering where the hell his people were.. ya know, just chillin' :lol:

37 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

He is lonely and hangs out with people half his age and younger who certainly behave like whatever when they go out. That's the part he does wrong: the entourage.

I watched the video again for like the 15th time :lol: and I can see Vanessa (who is carrying his hat), Frank's daughter Olivia, Andrei, Vanessa's husband (the surfer guy) and the woman from The Kills, plus a bunch of models and other people I have no fucking clue who they are.

32 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

That actually happens for a couple minutes. One of the security guys tells him to stay in the first car he got in until they find his car but then Vanessa comes back, makes him get out and instead of taking the lead in front of Axl she expects that he figures out which is the right car, that's why he yells at her when he's told again that's not the car something like "how in the fuck would I know?!" while some idiot asks him to please sign some shit, he turns around and blasts to the camera guy.

27 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

I think he was totally fine doing a great job but the situation was tense so of course he was going to get some shit. We all know who the real idiots were, though.

27 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes, but notice how Axl sorts of calms down and uses the camera to protest and complain about not having a car.

Then the surfer guy pretends to be a bodyguard and pushes him away but Axl was talking again. I can't figure out what he says.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Lonely I can see but I don't think Axl is dumb. A psychiatrist noted he was very intelligent. I think vulnerable is the word to use in this situation.

100%this, vulnerable

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Yes, but notice how Axl sorts of calms down and uses the camera to protest and complain about not having a car.

Then the surfer guy pretends to be a bodyguard and pushes him away but Axl was talking again. I can't figure out what he says.

"We need to move this fucking shit" is what I heard. Axl also said he was done signing autographs and said in the direction of the camera of "whatever" afterwards. I didn't catch what Axl said before that because it sounded like he was mumbling.

56 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

"Not i no more what AXL ROSE excuse me" ?

• Like 1