alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

@Lumikki thanks for posting those photos. I love the top one, Axl looks so young, at peace and optimistic somehow (I know he probably wasn't at all :lol:)

I may have found a new profile picture if I can work out how to resize it.

Edit: I managed it :headbang:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Frey said:

Do we know for sure that's Fernando's living room? I watched that video and was like....

"Why does Axl have a naked picture of himself in his NY apartment? :confused:"

"No wait, doe he even still have a NY apartment? Maybe it's Sante D'Orazio's apartment. So Sante D'Orazio has a giant picture of naked Axl in his living room? :confused::confused:"

"But actually, doesn't Fernando live in NY too? And he was the one who made the video, SO DOES FERNANDO HAVE A GIANT PICTURE OF NAKED AXL IN HIS APARTMENT?!!! :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:"

Jeeeeeez. This weirds me out. I don't know how to post an Insta story, but someone already made some screenshots

tumblr_otja3jDrG01vkt6tqo3_1280.jpgtumblr_otja3jDrG01vkt6tqo5_1280.jpgtumblr_otja3jDrG01vkt6tqo6_1280.jpg

Yeah, he seemed pretty embarrassed to me too.

I agree about the entourage being useless and not taking care of him.

What really struck me about this video is just how helpless, overwhelmed and exhaused Axl looks. Like a frail old man.

That moment when he just leaned on the lamp post there in a resigned sort of way was really awkward to watch.

The guy seriously needs some better nannies/care takers.

In my opinion the fraitly in Axl is much drink,this problem made him dependant and frail

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Omg, Frey. How long have you been the chairman of this thread? How come it hasn't even crossed your mind that the huge framed naked Axl with a skull is the ideal present for Slash's birthday :max:. Naked gingers with skulls are practically all over Slash's Instagram <_<.

:rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

• Like 1

@killuridols Good CSI work! I'm glad to know it's not Fernando's apartment :scared::rofl-lol:

46 minutes ago, alfierose said:

@Lumikki thanks for posting those photos. I love the top one, Axl looks so young, at peace and optimistic somehow (I know he probably wasn't at all :lol:)

I may have found a new profile picture if I can work out how to resize it.

You're welcome. What you describe is part of what I like about it too.

And yeah, it would make for a cool profile picture I think :)

28 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Another band pic.... :) Axl is a bit jealous I think.  

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Never seen this one before, thanks for sharing :lol:

Poor Axl. That's the same photoshoot where he was also holding Slash bridal style and then Slash turns around and cuddles up to Steven :max:

Or maybe it was the other way round and Axl grabbed Slash and was ready to carry him off to get him away from Steven :P

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 3

Hello. Good day

@Lumikki thanks for those pictures! I absolutely love the first one! I can even see his freckles! adorable

I could have in my house that nude portrait...jaja

@killuridols good job with Sante apartment...it's too intellectual for Fernando

51 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I dont see a nice future for Axl in the situation he is right now, unless he gets a family of his own, his years ahead will be very lonely. The good part is that he has money and can pay people to take care of him (lots of people cant do this) but then again, you cant buy love and old age is very hard when you dont have people who truly love you.

I don't want this bleak picture for him:no:

• Like 1

That black and white photo where Izzy is lighting a cigarette is fucking great. :headbang:

P.S. You guys are weird! :lol:

• Like 3

@Georgina Arriaga lol I thought somewhat the same but intellectual is not the word. More like too artsy for Fernando's lifestyle and character :lol:

@Lumikki those pictures belong to an auction Mark Weiss is running right now. I have forgotten now but there's a website where you can go place your bid for them and this will run until August 13th.

I must say I have tried to purchase these pictures before but they always fuck me up with the bidding. It gets too high for me :cry:

Im frustrated by seeing those pictures. He's had them for years and I really want one of them at least. The regular price is 1500 dollars!!! :facepalm:

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Another band pic.... :) Axl is a bit jealous I think.  

Izzy's got enough of the foto shoot thingy there :lol: And Axl is SO jealous he nearly cries.

Oh @Lumikki just saw your pics. Never works with me on my mobile. They're all great and except the ones in front of CBGB I haven't seen before. 

@Oldest Goat We know. :lol: And you LIKE it. :awesomeface:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

That black and white photo where Izzy is lighting a cigarette is fucking great. :headbang:

But you love us regardless! :P

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Haha welcome on womens section ?

• Like 1

@Andy14 Wow! :awesomeface: That is sooo funny. Slash: Love myself a ginger. Duff: We all know. Awww!

So, uhm.... Happy fucking Birthday Slash!!! :headbang::slash:rock4:P

Izzy-and-Slash-guns-n-roses-34199308-363

Couldn't resist. :heart:

• Like 3

Omgomgomgomgomg loooooooooool @Andy14 :rofl-lol:

I love the new Slash Facebook :lol:

Comments by killuridols and Lumikki are spot on :rofl-lol: and omg Duff uses the Brazilian laughter?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, Adriana, there was no Photoshop in the 80s you little liar :P

• Like 1

@Andy14 I love you :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Alcoholics Anonymous getting involved - Angus Young likes this :rofl-lol: (from now on, it's only tea for these two! :max:)

Slash wanting to become a scientist  - All the guys in the band laughing thier asses off  :rofl-lol:

Slash: "Love me some ginger" - Duff: "We all know" - Axl: "Fuck off you fuckheads" :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

"It's photoshopped honey" :rofl-lol:

The guest appearances and "omgomgomg eat that ass you dumbass!" leading to "Axl Rose is scared" :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Slash pissing himself again - "Procter & Gamble like this" (this is genius lol :rofl-lol:)

Axl's accidental Sorry lyrics after Slash hurt his feelings - "Del James and Baz like this" and Myles Kennedy liking Slash being annoyed with Axl :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY SLASH!!! :headbang::slash::devilshades:fest30.gifmusik36.gifmusik15.gif

4UBA9iC.jpg

c6Ru7PK.jpg

e0yS53g.jpg

Just a side note: some of his posts/dates are related to Axl's profile :smiley-confused2:

"Show me your buns Axl".

Lmao. The Ross Gellar comment threw me off considering he's a fictional character but the rest of it's great. Now all I need to do is find the Axl one and see where these two overlap.

I demand  am nicely asking for a Duff Facebook one, purely for his humorous comments.

• Like 3