GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

Frey? I don't even know Frey?

Oh... that Frey <_<

He's.... just useless, like Stephanie Seymour

I am 10000000% more useful than Stephanie Seymour :max::max::max:

3 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

That's what I thought...I'm RockAndRollGoddess ober there in case you're wondering.

Seeing Slash's hair like that traumatized me.

You guys all live an alternate life over there on the fanfiction site or what? :max:Probably partying all day without us :max:

And you're welcome for the trauma :awesomeface:

These pics caused lots of fun/dumb threads. Like the "Who is more bald? Slash or Axl?" one I remember reading somewhere lol.

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Ok. I really need to catch up with this thread. It's CD, hair implants, teeth implants, cute AFD5 pics, Slaxl (:wub:), Slizzy (:scared:), Sluff (:crazy:). Too much. 

Okay, Slizzy makes no sense, I agree, but I can see the Sluff. I vividly remember the "Sluff kissing picture post" we had in the old thread.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Frey said:

I am 10000000% more useful than Stephanie Seymour :max::max::max:

You guys all live an alternate life over there on the fanfiction site or what? :max:Probably partying all day without us :max:

And you're welcome for the trauma :awesomeface:

These pics caused lots of fun/dumb threads. Like the "Who is more bald? Slash or Axl?" one I remember reading somewhere lol.

Okay, Slizzy makes no sense, I agree, but I can see the Sluff. I vividly remember the "Sluff kissing picture post" we had in the old thread.

There's also Izzaxl, just saying. :lol: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Frey said:

It's mostly Slaxl fanfiction I read....I listen to music while reading them. I'm not a party person. :P

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Ok. I really need to catch up with this thread. It's CD, hair implants, teeth implants, cute AFD5 pics, Slaxl (:wub:), Slizzy (:scared:), Sluff (:crazy:). Too much. 

@dgnr It depends on the author for Sluff and I meant Duzzy (Duff/Izzy), not Slizzy.

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

I have a soft spot for that as well. :wub:

Edited by purplestargirl
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

990895263309080cacb596f98e8b1a68.jpg

This is one of my all time favourite shots of the band because it so perfectly captures their individual styles.  Slash in leather (looking really hot actually), Axl in his Joan Collins coat, Izzy in beads and something silky beneath denim, Steven in sports gear (bless him) and Duff in black and his trademark denim jacket which he wore everywhere in the early days, and of course, his fabulous hair.:lol:

Thank you @janrichmond and @Tori72 for the tips! :) I am learning!

Joan Collins coat??? You seriously just made my day :lol:

36 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Right.

I can "understand" that one too (childhood buddies and all that),  but the other one still makes no sense to me lol

33 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

It's mostly Slaxl fanfiction I read....I listen to music while reading them. I'm not a party person. :P

@dgnr It depends on the author for Sluff and I meant Duzzy (Duff/Izzy), not Slizzy.

I have a soft spot for that as well. :wub:

Duzzy, Slizzy, Slaxl, Sluff... those names are the worst lol.

And it's both terrible and hilarious that they've spread. The whole forum uses the words Slaxl and Sluff these days, unaware of their original meaning. And even people associated with the band are doing it. Remember that time Susan was all "Sluff 4evah!!!"? That was both :lol::rofl-lol: and :facepalm:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Frey said:

Right.

I can "understand" that one too (childhood buddies and all that),  but the other one still makes no sense to me lol

And it's both terrible and hilarious that they've spread. The whole forum uses the words Slaxl and Sluff these days, unaware of their original meaning. And even people associated with the band are doing it. Remember that time Susan was all "Sluff 4evah!!!"? That was both :lol::rofl-lol: and :facepalm:

I missed that. I also love that she ships her husband and Slash together.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Frey said:

Right.

I think those pairings are only due to the cuteness of the pair not for biographical accuracy :lol:

And they are used in the forum for pics of Axl and Slash staying close on stage? lol. I didn't know that. That is hilarious, I don't see anything terrible in it, though. :rofl-lol:

3 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

I don't think Susan knows what it really means and so she's not really "shipping" them. lol

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

I think those pairings are only due to the cuteness of the pair not for biographical accuracy :lol:

And they are used in the forum for pics of Axl and Slash staying close on stage? lol. I didn't know that. That is hilarious, I don't see anything terrible in it, though. :rofl-lol:

I don't think Susan knows what it really means and so she's not really "shipping" them. lol

There's video footage and photographic evidence of some kissing between Duff and Slash so I'm sure she has some idea what Sluff actually is.

Edited by purplestargirl

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

No, I've noticed people using these words here as a shorthand for anything when they're too lazy to type "Axl and Slash".

And I don't understand your first sentence lol.

12 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

She doesn't. She just thinks it's a cute word describing both of them.

At least I think so, because I really can't imagine Susan hoping for a romantic relationship between her husband and his guitarist lol.

8 minutes ago, Frey said:

No, I've noticed people using these words here as a shorthand for anything when they're too lazy to type "Axl and Slash".

And I don't understand your first sentence lol.

She doesn't. She just thinks it's a cute word describing both of them.

At least I think so, because I really can't imagine Susan hoping for a romantic relationship between her husband and his guitarist lol.

You don't understand my first sentence, huh? lol Right.

13 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

There's video footage and photographic evidence of some kissing between Duff and Slash so I'm sure she has some idea what Sluff actually is.

I really think Susan doesn't think it would be cute if her husband and Slash were making out. Really. Don't think she knows what Sluff is really referring to.

But what did Duff do in the vid above to Slash?! Was he kissing him the entire time or was it just one kiss on his shoulder? Nevertheless!

:lol:

59 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

You don't understand my first sentence, huh? lol Right.

I really think Susan doesn't think it would be cute if her husband and Slash were making out. Really. Don't think she knows what Sluff is really referring to.

But what did Duff do in the vid above to Slash?! Was he kissing him the entire time or was it just one kiss on his shoulder? Nevertheless!

:lol:

Apparently that video was discussed in the previous Women's Thread so I deleted. Whatever was going on that video, it was hot. 

Did you see the photo series of Slash sitting and Duff laying on some sort of hotel bed? Slash looks like he's kissing Duff in one of them.

1 hour ago, purplestargirl said:

Apparently that video was discussed in the previous Women's Thread so I deleted. Whatever was going on that video, it was hot. 

Did you see the photo series of Slash sitting and Duff laying on some sort of hotel bed? Slash looks like he's kissing Duff in one of them.

Which video is this?  Can it be found on YT? Where is this photo series?  Can it be found somewhere? :lol:

@BorderlineCrazy  Beautiful shot of Slash, thanks for sharing.

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Which video is this?  Can it be found on YT? Where is this photo series?  Can it be found somewhere? :lol:

@BorderlineCrazy  Beautiful shot of Slash, thanks for sharing.

Go to YouTube and type in 'Duff and Slash kissing'. 

I can't seem to find that one photo even though I've seen it before. It's sneaky. :max:

1 hour ago, purplestargirl said:

Go to YouTube and type in 'Duff and Slash kissing'. 

I can't seem to find that one photo even though I've seen it before. It's sneaky. :max:

Thanks for that, found the video.:thumbsup:  Nice one.  That is some interaction they got going on there.  Crowd certainly seemed to enjoy it!  Were probably high as kites.  There's a great Estranged performance where they get up close and personal too, though not quite as personal as that one.  Well, what with all the drugs they were taking and getting off on the music and the madness of the moment, there must have been sexual shenanigans among those guys in their early days.  

11 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Next. They haven't put them on display yet on their website so just search GnR and it comes up. It's really nice quality too :) 

Next sell Gun N Roses t-shirts for kids?  Wow!  I'll have to check that out.

Edit: just had a look, thanks for the heads up.  I see the shirts are by Amplified - great quality.

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle

3 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Next sell Gun N Roses t-shirts for kids?  Wow!  I'll have to check that out.

Edit: just had a look, thanks for the heads up.  I see the shirts are by Amplified - great quality.

Yeah, they've been selling them for years. They sell out really quick and then they never have that same design in again. If it's the bullet logo for kids they remove the guns :lol:

They sold the old pack of cards design a couple of years ago and I couldn't get one, I was so pissed off lol. 

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, they've been selling them for years. They sell out really quick and then they never have that same design in again. If it's the bullet logo for kids they remove the guns :lol:

They sold the old pack of cards design a couple of years ago and I couldn't get one, I was so pissed off lol. 

Primark also has GnR with AFD cross shirts for kids, in pretty much all sizes! I got it for my nephew that is two years old. 

• Like 1

Sluff certainly reminded me of a couple at the American Music Awards. I think it's really that they were drunk, I couldn't help making the association. T'was cute, even though I am more of the m/f shipping type.