GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

:lol: Axl and his "Yankee" Midwestern accent... :)

... Has he ever said something in Italian? The result would probably be similar to how Brad Pitt's character in Inglourious Basterds sounded :lol:

Yes, that accent :wub:

Has he ever tried any other languages, didn't he try one earlier in the NITL tour? Or maybe I am thinking of Bruce Dickinson.

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Has he ever tried any other languages, didn't he try one earlier in the NITL tour? Or maybe I am thinking of Bruce Dickinson.

I remember that "comprendo?" and some Japanese (I don't know if it was real of fake) :lol: in the UYI tour. He also had said "good evening" in Greek - maybe he did that in all countries.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

35 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I remember that "comprendo?" and some Japanese (I don't know if it was real of fake) :lol: in the UYI tour. He also had said "good evening" in Greek - maybe he did that in all countries.

He also said a polite "callense, por favor" and "escuchen" right after his "shut the fuck up" outburst in Chile.

That was very cool :lol:

Edited by solstar
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think Spanish is the only language he's tried out the most. I remember the shows in Mexico from April last year he said a bunch of things in Spanish.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Omg he looks very skinny in that pic!!

But WHAT THE HELL WITH THOSE SOCKS??? :facepalm:

He's trolling us :max:. He always has one part of his outfit that ruins the rest :max:

But it's good to see that he still owes a pair of shoes that are not the boots :ph34r:

The socks are getting ridiculous now! Why does he always have to have something that is not quite right! :lol:

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

I think Spanish is the only language he's tried out the most. I remember the shows in Mexico from April last year he said a bunch of things in Spanish.

That is what I was thinking of, I thought he'd tried speaking Spanish somewhere!

@Italian girl It might because Italian looks quite daunting to English speakers? :lol: 

53 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Axl finally has a shirt that matches his face :rofl-lol:

20604368_1955023551435720_4262412248920669050_n.jpg?oh=95be35080ba2eeb8d84a2777c9b5886f&oe=5A310DED

Axl looks pretty darn good here, must say (though why the miserable face?).  The socks.  I could have sworn I saw a photo not so long ago (about a week or two?) that revealed dark, highly visible markings on his legs.  I remember at the time thinking, oh so that's why he wears the socks pulled up.  Now I don't know where the heck that photo is...it was a kind of a long shot photo of him in amongst people...thought it was in one of the show threads and it was a rare photo of him wearing trainers without any socks I think?

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle

13 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Axl looks pretty darn good here, must say (though why the miserable face?).  The socks.  I could have sworn I saw a photo not so long ago (about a week or two?) that revealed dark, highly visible markings on his legs.  I remember at the time thinking, oh so that's why he wears the socks pulled up.  Now I don't know where the heck that photo is...it was a kind of a long shot photo of him in amongst people...thought it was in one of the show threads and it was a rare photo of him wearing trainers without any socks I think?

What kind of markings, like bruises? 

Why does he cover those leg tattoos up :question: I like the mojo one. 

25 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I very amazed what  the contrast of happy faces of fans with face of AXl, fans ??and Axl??

19 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What kind of markings, like bruises? 

Why does he cover those leg tattoos up :question: I like the mojo one. 

Yeah, like bruising.  Or maybe a cluster of bad veins?? Maybe they were just tattoos???  Does he have tattoos on his calves?  Wish I'd taken more notice of the photo now.  He was amongst fans I think.  I'm sure I'm not imaging it, because that thought, oh that's why he wears the socks up, very clearly popped in my head.

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle

11 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Yeah, like bruising.  Or maybe a cluster of bad veins?? Maybe they were just tattoos???  Does he have tattoos on his calves?  Wish I'd taken more notice of the photo now.  He was amongst fans I think.  I'm sure I'm not imaging it, because that thought, oh that's why he wears the socks up, very clearly popped in my head.

Yes, he has quite large tattoos on both calves. One is a horrible female joker type of thing and the other is just large black writing that says Mojo. 

Was it a recent pic you saw or old? If it's old from around 2001/2 I know which pic you mean. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes, he has quite large tattoos on both calves. One is a horrible female joker type of thing and the other is just large black writing that says Mojo. 

Was it a recent pic you saw or old? If it's old from around 2001/2 I know which pic you mean. 

Recent pic from a week or two ago in a show thread.  He was wearing trainers without socks and the markings were on the part of the legs between ankle and calf...I don't know what that's called? Maybe he got tattoos there?  Or he got some bruising through an injury, banged into something, something fell on his legs?  How long has he been wearing the 'socks up' look for?  

6 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Recent pic from a week or two ago in a show thread.  He was wearing trainers without socks and the markings were on the part of the legs between ankle and calf...I don't know what that's called? Maybe he got tattoos there?  Or he got some bruising through an injury, banged into something, something fell on his legs?  How long has he been wearing the 'socks up' look for?  

Shacklers Revenge? 

:smiley-confused2:

Just now, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Yes, there is that too...probably no reason...apart from misguided fashion sense. :lol:

Ok, I'll be serious now :P

He has always complained about having bad/weak ankles. I think he seriously tapes them up during shows, maybe he bandages them up too tight. 

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

But it's good to see that he still owes a pair of shoes that are not the boots :ph34r:

If we could see which shoes he's wearing then yeah, it'd be safe to think of that. But for all I can see here, he could be wearing sandals or flip flops!!! :scared:

13 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Nah. Really? No way. It must be the tattoos that he's got in both legs.

When was he wearing trainers without socks? :question:

17 minutes ago, killuridols said:

If we could see which shoes he's wearing then yeah, it'd be safe to think of that. But for all I can see here, he could be wearing sandals or flip flops!!! :scared:

Nah. Really? No way. It must be the tattoos that he's got in both legs.

When was he wearing trainers without socks? :question:

I know, I'm driving myself crazy now looking for that damned photo...