GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

17 minutes ago, killuridols said:

It wasn't ridiculous back then. It was the grunge fashion of the time and there were lots of people wearing combat boots and white socks. I did as well.

I don't think so.

Well, the truth is he was never seen with short shorts during that time so I don't know what kind of socks he was wearing but can't say for sure they were the white socks because he would always wear long pants.

During his days in Rio in 2001 he wore sporty clothes and trainers without socks or those short socks that are meant to be used with trainers.

I remember the purple socks you mention. It is one picture where he's showing his leg tattoo to someone.

I don't agree! He's wearing a sporty outfit so that kind of socks is fine. The problem is that they are pulled up and that's why they look bad. 

Portuguese and Spanish are Iberian Romance Languages. Italian is not part of that. The difference you remark is of accent but the language is just the same. European Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese are the same, with difference in the pronunciation and probably some localism in words, but it's not like a Portuguese person wouldn't understand a Brazilian and viceversa.

The Argentinian slang is not exclusively derived from Italian. There are many other roots to it. It is an argot developed by the criminals and low class people.

Yes is same language and between theys  understand , but for this accent is most easy understand a brasilian what a portuguese, i know what slang  not just derivarive of italian ,but in great part ,yes

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

You can also see Axl's feet in the Making of Don't Cry video. 

Adt9tCi.jpg

(I can't believe I did this :facepalm:)

and in the video (12:47 green Axl) but I guess his feet is not the part of his body you're focused on, you pervs :max: (right @Frey:smiley-confused2:)

The Incredible Hulk starring Axl Rose. You almost see his naked ass in that one. Almost.

I have a couple of pictures saved on my computer of Axl's bare ass so I'm not disappointed.

Edited by purplestargirl

7 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

This thread is so funny.  It's gone from Axl and socks, to Axl and skirts, to Axl barefoot and ballet, to Axl possibly having ugly feet...:lol:

Told ya. The Women's Thread got it sorted out. 

He's got pretty feet though, @Andy14 is an excellent fan with a fantastic foot focus. :awesomeface:

:rofl-lol:

5 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

I have a couple of pictures saved on my computer of Axl's bare ass so I'm not disappointed.

Wait. What??? :rofl-lol:

Edited by Tori72

6 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

This thread is so funny.  It's gone from Axl and socks, to Axl and skirts, to Axl barefoot and ballet, to Axl possibly having ugly feet...:lol:

Axl have amazing foots , as all he

17 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah, combat boots with white socks... but not with nothing but underpants. Or mesh shirts.

Yes, there was the singer from Def Leppard wore those underpants kind of thing with combat boots and white socks during the 1992 VMA's.

And Linda Perry wears combat boots, white socks and some sort of men boxer underpants in this video from 1994:

23 minutes ago, Frey said:

There are a couple of pictures from the 2000-2017 era where you can see he's wearing the same white socks he's been wearing all his life basically.

From 2000-2017? Don't you mean 2007?

No, there aren't. Please show them but I'm 99% sure there aren't.

-----

Barefoot Axl?

Here's one!

C06.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Yes, there was the singer from Def Leppard wore those underpants kind of thing with combat boots and white socks during the 1992 VMA's.

And Linda Perry wears combat boots, white socks and some sort of men boxer underpants in this video from 1994:

From 2000-2017? Don't you mean 2007?

No, there aren't. Please show them but I'm 99% sure there aren't.

-----

Barefoot Axl?

Here's one!

C06.jpg

Axl's fashion style choices around this time makes me feel uncomfortable. I blame the cornrows and facial hair. But that's just me.

I still think he could wear my footwear. Haha.

8 minutes ago, Tori72 said:
13 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

He has small feet. I bet he wears the same size I do (in women's).

Yeah, agreed. They look kinda small. Axl also is only a small guy. Look in the Ballet video, he looks so tiny compared to these other guys coming along. lol 

Don't give that guy who speculated that Axl was ashamed of his tiny feet any ammunition lol. Don't remember who it was anymore, but one of these guys who've written shitty GNR books.

7 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

You can also see Axl's feet in the Making of Don't Cry video. 

Adt9tCi.jpg

(I can't believe I did this :facepalm:)

and in the video (12:47 green Axl) but I guess his feet is not the part of his body you're focused on, you pervs :max: (right @Frey:smiley-confused2:)

Andy coming through for us on the important issues :awesomeface:

I'll admit his feet look normal, not hideously deformed or anything.

And I wasn't focused on anything except on how shitty his hair looks. Needs more conditioner. :awesomeface:

j/k

(Actually I was mentally rolling my eyes when he started talking about reincarnation, because it made me remember that he'd already started to go down the New Age / Yoda route by that time.)

Just now, killuridols said:

His feet don't look small to me. They look pretty normal for his height. Y'all being idiots.

Agreed. Once I even thought they were long as for his height but I've changed my mind. They're just normal.

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Yes. If they were bigger they'd be fucking odd. 

He is a proportionate person. Or was, lol.

Yes, he was very proportionate. And because he is not a very big guy, he only looks good very slim, unfortunately for him. In a man like, whatever, James Hetfield the additional pounds don't make that much of a difference, while Axl mmediately looks short-legged and stout...

1 hour ago, Asia said:

Yes, he was very proportionate. And because he is not a very big guy, he only looks good very slim, unfortunately for him. In a man like, whatever, James Hetfield the additional pounds don't make that much of a difference, while Axl mmediately looks short-legged and stout...

How tall is Axl? 5' 8" or something? 

Just now, purplestargirl said:

There were different versions but I guess somewhat 175cm or a bit more but definitely less than 180 (sorry your "feet and inches" do nothing for me :lol:) Not much, not very little either but he also seems to me kinda small-boned...

25 minutes ago, killuridols said:

C06.jpg

Do we know who the woman on the right is?

She's still around on the periphery of the freak show.

I noticed her recently in a picture with Vanessa and Sante's girlfriend.

10 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

I think that's a bit (about 2 cm) too tall.

I'd say he's only 174 or 175 cm going by the impression I had when standing next to him and from what other people have said.

He's tiny.

22 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

Didn't Izzy say somewhere he didn't like barefeet? That he thought it was gross? Or unreasonably bothersome or something? I can't remember if it was going barefoot himself or bare feet in general. 

Yes, I remember Izzy saying he doesn't like going barefoot because he can't handle grass touching his bare feet or something :lol:

Izzy's the guy with the foot-related phobia in the band not Axl :P

(Slash clearly doesn't have one either, there are a million pictures of barefoot Slash).

Edited by Lumikki

1 hour ago, Asia said:

There were different versions but I guess somewhat 175cm or a bit more but definitely less than 180 (sorry your "feet and inches" do nothing for me :lol:) Not much, not very little either but he also seems to me kinda small-boned...

Yep...he's 5' 8", which is two inches taller than me. I'm 173 inches (5' 6"). 

I was just taken back by his feet because they are very similar to mine, which is probably because he's about the same height as I am.

It's amusing to hear to that the gypsy of the band hated going barefoot, which I find ironic.

@Lumikki How tall are you? Also see the above reply to Asia regarding Axl's height in comparison to mine. I guess I'm tiny as well. Lol.