GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

13 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

I wish MTV still had the same format from back in the day....I miss my headbangers ball rock3

Yeah.... there are some shows I like watching though. Now im sick wrapped in a blanket so I have nothing better to do :P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

You mean....me? :nervous:

Well, if you mean the picture I took with Axl, the explanation for covering my face is easy and has (almost) nothing to do with this forum. I don't know how much you pay attention to pics of GNR members that are posted on social media but whenever somebody takes a pic with a member of the band (especially the big three and especially with Axl) it spreads around faster than Axl can say "security fuckhead." And since I decided (was made :ph34r:) to post a picture I took with him (so that you could see him smiling a bit and not be completely pissed off for once) I covered my face because you never know who can steal the picture and repost it and the last thing I want is to see myself all over social media. Yes, I took the risk of putting the picture here and that's why I never wanted to show my face. I've met some people from this forum, so they know what I look like but when it comes to posting here I prefer staying in a certain anonymity like the rest of us. :ph34r:

If you didn't mean me....then you can ignore my post...

20836922_577020965801865_5817623418220052480_n.jpg

That has got to be one of the cutest pictures of Axl I've seen.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

Omg what is TD;DR.??

:ph34r:

(Im sorry if I dont understand something obvious.... I'm very ill, sick in my death bed 😷 🤒)

I hope you feel better soon. It sounds like you have a cold from what you posted after this....get lots of rest, drink plenty of fluids, look at pictures of Axl's ass, and plenty of eat spicy food (which clears up mucus from your nasal cavities). :)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:I hope you feel better soon. It sounds like you have a cold from what you posted after this....get lots of rest, drink plenty of fluids, look at pictures of Axl's ass, and plenty of eat spicy food (which clears up mucus from your nasal cavities). :)

Yiss.... Looks like a cold. Not getting enough rest as I should and I'm drinking quite some but I'm in need of druuuuugzzzz :drool: (legal, illegal, as Axl would say, lol) :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

@killuridols  feel better soon! 

Gracias Georgina! :awesomeface:

23 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

For you my dear @killuridols

13256688_1630385457284945_1116787550_n (2).jpg

glhwi2b99yz25rqfap46.jpeg

Huahuahahaa loooooool that's great! Thank you very much..... BUT....... (butt)

Where is the sea lion???? :suspicious:

No sea lion no killuridols :smiley-confused2:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Yiss.... Looks like a cold. Not getting enough rest as I should and I'm drinking quite some but I'm in need of druuuuugzzzz :drool: (legal, illegal, as Axl would say, lol) :ph34r:

Gracias Georgina! :awesomeface:

Huahuahahaa loooooool that's great! Thank you very much..... BUT....... (butt)

Where is the sea lion???? :suspicious:

No sea lion no killuridols :smiley-confused2:

332nqfq.jpg

• Like 2