GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 hours ago, Wheredowegomeow said:

It’s the guitarist from Korn I think.

I love that Duff has loads of pics of his family in his road case :wub:

Oh dear, Duff, striking his best model pose. :facepalm: Must say I'm loving his new longer hair look. I hope he grows it as long as it was back in the day. Whoooo! 

Assuming everyone here is familiar with Syd and his  GNR channel, but holy heck would I love to do this.  Imagine sitting in that booth?? Ha! Wonder if we'll get an interview with Marc Canter coming up?  ;) Of course I would want to sit where Duff sat. ^^

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle

41 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Do regular people actually get to sit in that booth? :lol: Blasphemy! :lol:

I know it seems surreal seeing even Syd's guys sitting there. :blink:  Imagine all the people that have sat at that booth and had noooo idea.  Haha! I wonder if Marc has that photo on the wall nearby?  Be cool if he did.  The booth needs a little plaque like what the buildings in London have for acknowledging famous people who used to live in them. lol  

Guns N'  Roses sat here. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I'm pretty sure he has that famous pic framed and on the wall where that booth is and that's how everyone knows they're sat at the right table. 

Its a brand now that is - 'Guns N' Roses was here' :lol:

He might have it there as well but I remember when I went there for the first time the pic was hanging above another table in a different room, and at first we thought that gotta be THE table..but why does the surrounding arrea look soo different? :lol:
The next time we found where the actual table is but never actually sat there. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

Every now and then someone points that out but it is just an old tatoo..the ink gets runny with time.. I believe Axl himself said that he tried to have it corrected (tried to save it) but it did not help.

Thanks for the explanation!  Out of likes...honestly nearly had a bloody heart attack.  Thank you!!

40 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

Every now and then someone points that out but it is just an old tatoo..the ink gets runny with time.. I believe Axl himself said that he tried to have it corrected (tried to save it) but it did not help.

I don't believe for one second in the ink getting so destroyed only on that one particular tatoo. I'm sure he blacked that out back in the day. Nothing like this ever happened to any other of his tattoos.

1 hour ago, Sekh-met said:

He might have it there as well but I remember when I went there for the first time the pic was hanging above another table in a different room, and at first we thought that gotta be THE table..but why does the surrounding arrea look soo different? :lol:
The next time we found where the actual table is but never actually sat there. 

Well that sounds in keeping with GnR logic :P

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Asia said:

I don't believe for one second in the ink getting so destroyed only on that one particular tatoo. I'm sure he blacked that out back in the day. Nothing like this ever happened to any other of his tattoos.

everyone of us chooses to believe what we think is the most logical explanation  :) 

10 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well that sounds in keeping with GnR logic :P

sounds about right :lol: