GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Sorry for those who consider this to be bad news. I'm so happy and excited right now about this, Meegan just made my year.

atwua9.jpg

On a different note, I just noticed that Meegan and her ex's girlfriend/wife exchanged a couple of friendly messagges in her post about Scarlet's birthday. Completely irrelevant but it was nice to see. Looking forward to this with Perla :P

@MaskingApathy Oh, you saw that too! Killer news! ^_^

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It just goes to show where the priorities have been all along, as suspected. 

They won't have even bothered to try. 

You know, morons like me will go and see them and all the while Slash only really gives a fuck about SMKC fans. He probably hates GnR fans. 

Anyway, fuck them! 

I really don't think Slash hates GnR fans.  I just think they don't click on a creative level anymore, you know. Or they couldn't agree about legal stuff. Something like that. Still sucks immensely for sure.

7 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I really don't think Slash hates GnR fans.  I just think they don't click on a creative level anymore, you know. Or they couldn't agree about legal stuff. Something like that. Still sucks immensely for sure.

I get that, and that's fine if they really tried, but what fucks me off is that they will be back to headline festivals in June using GnR as a way to fleece genuine fans of money. 

Thats what pisses me off. 

Why not just end the tour and fuck off? 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

So that means it is completely impossible to have new music from GnR, right? 

:facepalm:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1850-1374580172-0.g

They've been planning on doing the third SMKC album for a while, it's just been delayed because of GnR. I still think that GnR will make new music eventually, they just need a break right now. When the time is right for them they will do it.

• GNFNR 1

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I get that, and that's fine if they really tried, but what fucks me off is that they will be back to headline festivals in June using GnR as a way to fleece genuine fans of money. 

Yes! I know! Think the same!!!

Just now, MaskingApathy said:

They've been planning on doing the third SMKC album for a while, it's just been delayed because of GnR. I still think that GnR will make new music eventually, they just need a break right now. When the time is right for them they will do it.

How do you optimists get your optimism? :lol: I don't see why they would. It doesn't look like for sure.

36 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

giphy.gif

---

I'm not surprised TBH. New music from GNR is never going to happen. Not in this lifetime anyway. ;)

Edited by Zoot

My husband is going to be happy about this, but me not so much.

55 minutes ago, Zoot said:

giphy.gif

---

I'm not surprised TBH. New music from GNR is never going to happen. Not in this lifetime anyway. ;)

I think the lifetime we will see new music is the one shown in that Halloween picture where someone dressed up some skeletons like Slash and Axl :lol:

A song lyric comes to mind when trying to find a shred of optimism - “sometimes I feel like I’m beating a dead horse”

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

You know, morons like me will go and see them and all the while Slash only really gives a fuck about SMKC fans. He probably hates GnR fans. 

Anyway, fuck them! 

I don't think Slash only gives a fuck about Conspirators. But if GN'R is not going to be working in a new album. He just want to keep himself busy

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Anyway, fuck them! 

:rolleyes:

Slash can't do anything about Axl being an asshole to the fans. New music is only on Axl's hands so.... If it was for Slash he would play anything and call it GN'R but then comes Axl with all his complications.

Im so fed up and sick of this band, I won't be going to any more shows. Fuck them Old Ugly Fat Fucks. They can't do anything right so fuck off and I'm not wasting any more time on them. That's my determination. :max:

#newmusicordie

• Like 2

The fact Slash is making this record now has nothing to do with GNR because it was planned all along, they had pre-production rehearsals for it in December of 2015 already. Many musicians these days have multiple active bands (ie Myles), I don't think this means anything for GNR, just that Slash has something to do while GNR and especially Axl get their (well deserved) break after such a massive tour. He is not the kind of guy to just sit around, while Axl is prolific at that.:lol:

Still holding my head high for new GNR music perhaps 2019, but 2020 more likely. Slash will tour this new thing maybe late 18 or early 19, then GNR had enough time to figure out what to do next.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

Seems like the Axl/Slash relationship is very superficial. Like that coworker you exchange pleasantries with a few times a week. It's fine, it's their lives and it has worked for this (never ending) tour. But I doubt anyone wants to rock the boat by getting them to agree on what new music sounds like. Getting them to talk about anything beyond, "Hey, do you like my naked lady shirt?" puts literally millions of dollars at risk.  

Management has found the sweet spot. They can now be comfortable in the fact that people will dish out hundreds of dollars to see Slash and Axl onstage together. That's literally all it takes. They have 2 1/2 years of proof. Why risk it to please 5% of the paying public?

Image result for scrooge mcduck gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Exactly the same feeling.

But this was to be expected....Slash thanks only SMKC fans

Slash and Duff always thank the fans. They say thanks L.A. N.Y. Rio, UK, etc Too generic? Maybe, but they always say thank you

19 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Angus, do it! It will be awesome!

I'm so pissed right now:max:

I turned on Instagram this morning and saw pictures of him at his brothers funeral. I couldn't help but cry a little bit. He looks completely shattered. 

How awful that people stood and took pictures to post to social media.