GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

Those high waisted 'mum jeans' made a comeback in England a couple of years ago.....i didn't go there...the '80's were the worst fashions. Even in the '80's i knew it was shit:P

Oh wow....even if those came back here I refuse to wear them lol. At my work all the girls and even the older ladies wear the LulaRoe leggings. I have a few..they are pretty comfortable!

*googles LulaRoe leggings* oh they are just leggings in funky designs? England is full of girls wearing leggings but mostly black ones

Blacks leggings on all shades/colours of girls

this post is not coming across right:facepalm:

Edited by janrichmond
confusion
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

*googles LulaRoe leggings* oh they are just leggings in funky designs? England is full of girls wearing leggings but mostly black ones

Blacks leggings on all shades/colours of girls

this post is not coming across right:facepalm:

Yeah they are known for their funky designs but also the feel of them..literally buttery soft. 

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

No, she means smol. It's a word I've seen lots of younger people on places like Instagram use if they want to express that something is especially cute, tiny, fragile and adorbale.

The feminisation of Axl continues. Even in this highly educated discourse-heavy thread lol.

Ummm....yeah, you have a point there lol :ph34r:

Yeah, the 80s fashion was the worst. I'm lucky I don't remember anything from that period. Not saying that the first half of the 90s was better, especially in my country :ph34r:

Btw. Have we seen this? :ph34r:

17332749_1283499988400837_6460619441641095168_n.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Yeah, the 80s fashion was the worst. I'm lucky I don't remember anything from that period. Not saying that the first half of the 90s was better, especially in my country :ph34r:

He looks so different there,  I maybe will not realize tht its Him if the article didnt mention GN'R/Axl

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frey said:

The feminisation of Axl continues. Even in this highly educated discourse-heavy thread lol.

He feminized himself by wearing those clothes :tongue2:

I had not seen that picture before and I didn't catch on GN'R in the 80's. When he caught my eye, he was in the biker shorts era and jeans that were not high-waist.

Either way, I'd never confuse Axl with a woman... a transvestite... maybe :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

No, I didn't.... He kinda looks cool there, but not like him, lol :lol:

These jeans are better but the curvy butt remains and feminine legs :drool:

@Frey I noticed on Twitter today that not all of Slash's liked tweets are showing up on his profile, or he's double pressing them causing him to like and then unlike.

I noticed because he liked a Joe Perry tweet about Chuck Berry but it doesn't show up in his liked tweets and there is no reason for him to have unliked the post. 

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

RE: High waist jeans. They were the trend in mid-late 80s not only for women, but also (although not as much) for boys/young men.

Yep, most of the guys in my high school wore their jeans like that Axl pic..but a lot were also "skinny" style, so they had high waists AND tapered legs haha! And then with big high top unlaced sneakers..ahh the 80's :lol:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Yep, most of the guys in my high school wore their jeans like that Axl pic..but a lot were also "skinny" style, so they had high waists AND tapered legs haha! And then with big high top unlaced sneakers..ahh the 80's :lol:

Yes, I remember those. They were the worst :lol: The high-waisted jeans (either like Axl's or the ones with the tapered legs) were the most common among boys. Only some metal dudes wore completely skinny jeans.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yes, I remember those. They were the worst :lol: The high-waisted jeans (either like Axl's or the ones with the tapered legs) were the most common among boys. Only some metal dudes wore completely skinny jeans.

We had high waisted skinny jeans. No joke. The metal dudes loved them. :rofl-lol: Well, they had to know how to, if you know what I mean. Could look so painful that look. We girls were always wondering.... :lol:

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

We had high waisted skinny jeans. No joke. The metal dudes loved them. :rofl-lol: Well, they had to know how to, if you know what I mean. Could look so painful that look. We girls were always wondering.... :lol:

LOL, that's how the metal dudes got their "swagger"..they couldn't bend their legs to walk :lol:

15 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

11 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

LOL, that's how the metal dudes got their "swagger"..they couldn't bend their legs to walk :lol:

Yeah, I know what you mean :lol:

This guy, who says he knew Axl (I had posted excerpts from his blog a while ago) has a story about those skinny jeans :lol:

https://danokildsig.wordpress.com/2015/04/03/pack-my-nose-lars/

• Like 3