GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

i have skimmed over the last 10+ pages so I have only a few comments that might not mean anything but it's the jist of what I read. 

Slash wasn't that bad to meegan in his book.  everything was positive until he decided to dump her and like he said himself he has the ability to totally disconnect from someone that was his everything. Bang, you're gone.  Apart from going to bed early, totally ignoring everything he was doing and decorating the house, he seemed happy enough with her.

Neither Susan or Meegan have (good) style.  Susan is RHOBH and Meegan is pants and top with really bad hats...they are not cool on anyone.

Slash will always need someone.

duffs book was boring until his recovery and then I couldn't put it down.  Loved how he channeled his negative cravings into something positive. (i only just read it).

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Just in case that anyone cares, that picture was definitely taken at the concert in Hannover last year. I was there. They wore exactly what they're wearing in the pic & Angus was there. Also, the concert had to be paused for like two hours because of heavy rain, so I suppose they had nothing better to do than sit around and wait. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KiraMPD said:

tumblr_p3j2049A6a1vusr50o1_250.jpg

Sorry to butt in but this has been driving me crazy. Does anyone know whose signature that is? I tried to look through previous discussions about it but couldn't find anything about it...

Where did you find it? I don't remember seeing that picture before. It seems to be old. The picture is too small. Would you be able to enlarge it?

1 hour ago, KiraMPD said:

Sorry to butt in but this has been driving me crazy. Does anyone know whose signature that is? I tried to look through previous discussions about it but couldn't find anything about it...

Ugh, that’s a terrible little note. Stupid and cowardly move, Axl! 

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

Everybody's gone radio silence though :ph34r: and now there are no pics of nothing :ph34r:

Someone been spying on the thread and they got scared of what we're gonna say :nervous:

Let the wedding begin....

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Padme said:

Where did you find it? I don't remember seeing that picture before. It seems to be old. The picture is too small. Would you be able to enlarge it?

It was part of the stuff Erin auctioned off a few years ago. Unfortunately, I don't have a higher resolution pic...

2 hours ago, KiraMPD said:

never seen that

Edited by Politania

9 hours ago, lucie said:

Slash wasn't that bad to meegan in his book.  everything was positive until he decided to dump her and like he said himself he has the ability to totally disconnect from someone that was his everything. Bang, you're gone.  Apart from going to bed early, totally ignoring everything he was doing and decorating the house, he seemed happy enough with her.

Slash was high on heroin back in the days, he must have been barely aware that there are people in the house and someone is redecorating and stuff. Drugs change point of view and ability to dump anything really much.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KiraMPD said:

We never discussed this before so stop looking for it :lol:

I don't know who signed this but why is it important? ......... Im guessing it could be some Axl's assistant or someone from the crew? :question:

I see something like an R and F :shrugs:

53 minutes ago, killuridols said:

We never discussed this before so stop looking for it :lol:

I don't know who signed this but why is it important? ......... Im guessing it could be some Axl's assistant or someone from the crew? :question:

I see something like an R and F :shrugs:

I was looking through the archived threads from back in 2013 (not just WT). I'm curious about the signature because I can't shake the feeling that I've seen it somewhere else before... Besides which I guess it's just another part of the mythos of Gn'R?

1 minute ago, KiraMPD said:

I'm curious about the signature because I can't shake the feeling that I've seen it somewhere else before...

You are right. I am sure I've seen that goddamn thing before too and now I can't figure out who it belongs to <_<

Who was Axl's freak show back then??
Del, Dougie......... what was the name of the PA before Beta?