alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

12 minutes ago, dgnr said:

:max:

Aww :hug:

15 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I would pay a huge amount of money just to hear Axl say cara*ho with a brazilian portuguese accent :rofl-lol: No, wait, P*ta que pariu would actually be even better. I'm laughing my ass off just imagining him stopping a show and saying that in a rant :lol:

Noooo it would be better if he used those to reply to the idiots that comment on his Twitter whenever he posts :lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, dgnr said:

I would pay a huge amount of money just to hear Axl say cara*ho with a brazilian portuguese accent :rofl-lol: No, wait, P*ta que pariu would actually be even better. I'm laughing my ass off just imagining him stopping a show and saying that in a rant :lol:

I googled what they mean and I'm sure he doesn't need interpreter!!!  for those words :lol:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I googled what they mean and I'm sure he doesn't need interpreter!!!  for those words :lol:

I kinda miss one of those “stop! Interpreter please” moments :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 5:46 PM, Rocketqueen76 said:

This discussion is so depressing and so disappointing. Come on ladies, we can’t just keep blaming Axl for Steven not being a bigger part of NITL. There are so many other components related to the business side of things that we as fans have no fucking clue about, that may have led to a COLLECTIVE decision. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying Axl is a saint or directly defending him, but damn can we take the needle off the record already.

I couldnt agree more with you people always seem to find anything to blame it on axl because he's an easy target. Problem with guns n' roses? Axls fault. And its pathetic, i mean the smallest issue to do with a gnr member that has nothing to do with axl people will STILL find an excuse to blame him. Its boring, old and silly newsflash-he's not the source of every wrong doing in guns n' roses. 

• Like 3

The trainer is in Mexico today....

I wonder if some other GNR members will assist to the wedding....I believe Axl will be there...hope that he gets a little bit of tan. One thing I noticed is that he is too white...

I know this is not the place to bring this kind of video, but I just found it...illustrates the anger and why Axl was/is sooo interesting....

With Michael Monroe

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

The trainer is in Mexico today....

I wonder if some other GNR members will assist to the wedding....I believe Axl will be there...hope that he gets a little bit of tan. One thing I noticed is that he is too white...

"The only thing he [Axl] doesn't do good is tan — and that's 'cause he's a ginger; gingers don't tan good."  [Steven Adler]

:lol:

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

"The only thing he [Axl] doesn't do good is tan — and that's 'cause he's a ginger; gingers don't tan good."  [Steven Adler]

hehe I think he avoids sun because later he needs to use chemical peeling to remove his frackles ;)

• Like 1

Hmm...Wallpaper from Mexico, beach bound, going on an adventure... So, Susan and Duff going too? :o I thought the only one missing was Andrei, but looks like we may get a band meeting on Nandinho's wedding :P 

7 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Hmm...Wallpaper from Mexico, beach bound, going on an adventure... So, Susan and Duff going too? :o I thought the only one missing was Andrei, but looks like we may get a band meeting on Nandinho's wedding :P 

Of course! GN'R has to play November Rain for Fernando's wedding :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Padme said:

Of course! GN'R has to play November Rain for Fernando's wedding :lol:

Right, that's why Frank was getting those drum lessons!! He can't fuck November Rain on the boss's wedding :P 

Kat's on her way too. Wonder if Slash was invited ;)

• Haha 3

Susan and Duff are coming.....maybe Slash and Meegan....

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I have a screenshot from Sasha's chat with friend. She's gonna be wearing a red dress!!! :ph34r:

She is with Axl?

2 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

She is with Axl?

I don't know but she's invited and if Axl goes to the wedding then......... I guess Axl's scoring tonight!! :headbang:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I know this is not the place to bring this kind of video, but I just found it...illustrates the anger and why Axl was/is sooo interesting....

With Michael Monroe

I like the video, he seems to me having a good time with ye ol` rock`n`roll

17 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I don't know but she's invited and if Axl goes to the wedding then......... I guess Axl's scoring tonight!! :headbang:

How do you see her chat?

Edited by Politania

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Hope so, he has to do some exercise, the wedding is today?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, killuridols said:

OMFG so is the wedding tonight? :nervous:

We need to stayed tuned!

I don't think it's tonight. Some Carime friends are mentioning the weekend, so probably on Saturday. I'm kinda curious for this wedding :P  Carime's a beautiful lady, so she will probably be stunning. Wondering also about Beta's outfit, the groom's mom must be on point. And the little one of the Lebeis, their daughter, bet she'll be so cute. And if the GNR's wives are going to, more outfits to analyse. It's gonna be fun :lol:

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I have a screenshot from Sasha's chat with friend. She's gonna be wearing a red dress!!! :ph34r: 

Wow, fancy! I thought she would be one of the bridesmaid, but red doesn't look like a color for the bridesmaid dresses. Are you picturing Axl with a red tie too? :P 

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I guess Axl's scoring tonight!! :headbang:

Go, Axl, go

:rofl-lol:

10 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I don't think it's tonight. Some Carime friends are mentioning the weekend, so probably on Saturday. I'm kinda curious for this wedding :P  Carime's a beautiful lady, so she will probably be stunning. Wondering also about Beta's outfit, the groom's mom must be on point. And the little one of the Lebeis, their daughter, bet she'll be so cute. And if the GNR's wives are going to, more outfits to analyse. It's gonna be fun :lol:

Wow, fancy! I thought she would be one of the bridesmaid, but red doesn't look like a color for the bridesmaid dresses. Are you picturing Axl with a red tie too? :P 

Go, Axl, go

:rofl-lol:

If they show any photos to us...

Are we picturing Axl with a red tie? no, rather red condom :smiley-confused2:

Edited by Politania
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Carime's a beautiful lady, so she will probably be stunning. Wondering also about Beta's outfit, the groom's mom must be on point. And the little one of the Lebeis, their daughter, bet she'll be so cute. And if the GNR's wives are going to, more outfits to analyse. It's gonna be fun :lol:

Can you shoe me what Carime looks like, please? It’s crucial to whether I get interested in this wedding business or not. Thanks :lol:

Regarding the other’s outfits, I never thought of them worth any second look in the outfit department and I expect bad taste. :D  I can only hope for the bride. :rofl-lol:

34 minutes ago, Politania said:

How do you see her chat?

Only killuridols can see it!!! :P

34 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Hope so, he has to do some exercise, the wedding is today?

LOL I still have not digged into my social media because I'm working but later I will find out when it is :ph34r:

26 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Ah, ok!

Hmmm.... since the wedding is in Tulum, I am thinking this will be a typical BEACH WEDDING? You know how that's fashionable now :shrugs:

Carime's 200% Brazilian <_< so I guess her dress and the whole thing will be pretty.......... junglesque........loooool.... or beachesque...... with lots of sand, flowers, linen clothing.... dunno, just a guess :P

Ugh Beta, yeah!!! There will be lots of people... Also Vanessa and her family......... From GN'R..... Susan will be stunning and Meegan-Slash, I dont know if they are going :blink:

30 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I dont know... I think bridesmaid will be Carime's friends.... dont know.

Sasha said red dress short in front, long in the back :question:

OMG, no please, Axl with red nothing!!! And I hope he dresses appropiately not with those weird outfits of him :facepalm:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Can you shoe me what Carime looks like, please? It’s crucial to whether I get interested in this wedding business or not. Thanks :lol:

Regarding the other’s outfits, I never thought of them worth any second look in the outfit department and I expect bad taste. :D  I can only hope for the bride. :rofl-lol:

https://twitter.com/carimeelobo

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, killuridols said:

And I hope he dresses appropiately not with those weird outfits of him :facepalm:

C'mon they are unique:headbang:  But I bet he is not there....Sasha would have mention him

2 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

C'mon they are unique:headbang:  But I bet he is not there....Sasha would have mention him

No way, she's been taking care of not mentioning him and last time she posted a photo of the cats, she disabled comments.