GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 minute ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Thanks for the lady in red pictures.....:facepalm:

I don't think that they are Axl's hands...those rings doesn't look like the ones he uses

He is switching his rings up for the special occasion....I think it's him. Especially with the buttload of bracelets he has on! Telltale sign! :lol:

finally the wedding is over...sorry but I am not interested in team brasil's personal life. 

I would like to know if Axl is really gonna do a record with AC/DC and tour it and for the sake of music if he is going to record also new Guns music once he is in "recording mood"?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ana pri said:

Axl's video coming in last week's helicopter .... he was going to Tulum.

???🤔🤔

No that was him going to a show in Mexico during the tour.

I reckon we haven’t seen anything from the band members or their significant others about the wedding cos they were asked not to post in the hopes of maintaining a level of privacy and to stop fans from stalking.

clearly they don’t know us as well as they thought they did cos we were all over that shit 😂 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Wheredowegomeow said:

I reckon we haven’t seen anything from the band members or their significant others about the wedding cos they were asked not to post in the hopes of maintaining a level of privacy and to stop fans from stalking.

clearly they don’t know us as well as they thought they did cos we were all over that shit 😂 

They should never underestimate the Women's thread CSI team skills. :lol:

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 2

12 minutes ago, Zoot said:

We still need to see Susan & Duff's outfits. :max:

Duh, forgot about that. I love Susan, I really like her but I do think it possible she’d outsmash (is that a word?) Sasha for the worst dress wedding party award. Pre wedding party remains - hum - untouched with Sasha.

:smiley-confused2:

2 hours ago, Wheredowegomeow said:

And if they want privacity because post this wedding in sociall media??this people TB is very contradictory 😒

• Like 1