GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

9 minutes ago, Axl`s BFF said:

Yeah I feel unless he's In a studio recording he would be there  I figure there would be a private area for family and close friends so they didn't get harassed by other guests wanting selfies

That would explain why there weren’t any more pics of Duff and Susan either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Axl`s BFF said:

Yeah I feel unless he's In a studio recording he would be there  I figure there would be a private area for family and close friends so they didn't get harassed by other guests wanting selfies

yes,it make sense

17 hours ago, janrichmond said:

just seen this available to pre-order on Amazon uk .... 

The Velvet Rose Hardcover – 13 Nov 2018by Susan McKagan (Author)

I remember reading somewhere about her writing a book and i thought it would be a novel, the title makes me wonder if it's about Duff?? 

Awful title, using words from the two best-known bands in her circle. As to what it's about, I remember reading before that it was about the modelling world, loosely based on her own career. I will probably get it on Kindle just to have a laugh at her writing style. :rofl-lol:

9 hours ago, killuridols said:

Because he is very aware of his privacy and an event like this is not necessarily "private". There are too many phones, too many people to greet, too many hassles in a country that is not his.

Also my theory is that he didn't want to take the attention away from the bride & groom. This is THEIR wedding, their party, their friends...... Probably, having Axl there would have meant for them to be checking out on him, his needs, his every move, it's a drag and no one wants a drag the day of their wedding :shrugs:

If this scenario is what really happened then I can understand his decision and I dont think it is a big deal. Probably he paid for this whole party and no one would have a thing to say about him attending the wedding or not.

Word. The person funding the whole thing is noticeably absent from all the (public) pics. Still, I guess that's what he wants.

3 hours ago, Politania said:

it is hard for me to believe that Axl wasn't there.

Lol, it's difficult for me to believe that Axl would be there :lol: 

I think @killuridols is right. The pic of his hands, those rings do look a lot more like the ones Nur Khan wears if you check his Instagram. Also, the table for that picture has so many people on it and all of their phones are out...it doesn't really fit with what we know of Axl...that he would avoid it. 

Could be wrong, but that's my gut feeling too, that he wasn't there. 

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think @killuridols is right. The pic of his hands, those rings do look a lot more like the ones Nur Khan wears if you check his Instagram. Also, the table for that picture has so many people on it and all of their phones are out...it doesn't really fit with what we know of Axl...that he would avoid it. 

hehe I quess we won't find out the truth :shrugs:

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Frank was at the wedding, he tags all the people present, no Axl. He looks very good. He is my pick for best dressed

I have to agree. That’s a nice suit. The beard tho ... :smiley-confused2: :awesomeface:

Ned Flander’s birthday! Happy Birthday to the businessman, I hope he likes his cake. :ph34r:

:awesomeface:

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, now that you mention the table. I started checking out and all that people have nothing to do with Axl! why would he be there?

They are all young people friends of Fernando and Carime.

Also, that was the dinner that took place the previous night to the wedding. The rehearsal dinner or pre-wedding party. I don't think he would be there.

2 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Frank was at the wedding, he tags all the people present, no Axl. He looks very good. He is my pick for best dressed

Wow, awesome!!!

Now I take away my NON-VOTES for men's outfits :lol:. Frank looks really nice in that suit! :headbang:

Alja`s notes: Axl has kinda thick hands, that one with jewelry was more sharp shaped than I would guess for Axl, but image is blur. 

Maybe he was not allowed to come in signature thick white socks, so he decided he can survive few days by himself (introverting) somewhere else. Like...decorating for birthday party or so.

That long-sleeved powder beige? dress was ugly, like someone stole grandma`s curtains in last moment, put it together with few ribbons, but forgot to dedust them. Long sleeves in very high temperatures are my choice (I wear long thin cotton or linen clothes in extreme warmth, tested 40°C + direct sun, and humid, your skin won`t get burned, you feel less warm and you don`t stick in contact with sweaty people, long skirt is also pleasant). Red? Definitely not!

• Like 1

In one of Kats stories you can see that big dude who was Axls bodyguard (is his name Gio?). Interestingly Del James flew back to the US to watch the Super Bowl, and we all know who else loves to watch sports on tv...:ph34r: I find it hard to imagine Axl wasn’t there if he is so close to TB, but at the same time maybe a party like that wasn’t his scene :wacko:

DJ trashba is trolling us again...referring to the “good old days” with a picture of him and Axl :jerkoff:

5 minutes ago, Wheredowegomeow said:

In one of Kats stories you can see that big dude who was Axls bodyguard (is his name Gio?). Interestingly Del James flew back to the US to watch the Super Bowl, and we all know who else loves to watch sports on tv...:ph34r: I find it hard to imagine Axl wasn’t there if he is so close to TB, but at the same time maybe a party like that wasn’t his scene :wacko:

DJ trashba is trolling us again...referring to the “good old days” with a picture of him and Axl :jerkoff:

I dont want to believe that he wasnt there. He is so close to Lebeis family and now he wouldnt show up at Nando's wedding?? 

I believe Gio is a guest of the wedding....

I wonder what is the purpose of being in Tulum if he doesn't enjoy the sun, the sand , the beach? If he only went to be inside a room with the purpose of not been seeing, better stay at home watching that borefest of Superbowl in a tv of 800 inch.....there were aprox 300 brazillian intelligent models there, all with their cellphones, with tons of caipirinhas...nobody mention him or put a picture of him? Is different with Dizzy and Frank even Duff, but Axl? what are the odds?

By the way, the AC/DC story is already in mainstream media.....

Edited by Georgina Arriaga

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I would like to believe Axl was not there but 1) It sounds too good to be true  2) The Lebeis are his "step family" besides being GN'R managers 3) Duff, Del James, Frank were there but Axl wasn't?

• Like 1