GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

8 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Re: Some people never learn. Richard Is referring to himself. It’s a joke. He’s making a joke that he should know better than to have spent the last 17 years with his ‘partner in crime’.  Should have walked years ago. It’s just banter. 😄

ah. ok. thanks for the right translation/interpretation .

9 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Re: Some people never learn. Richard Is referring to himself. It’s a joke. He’s making a joke that he should know better than to have spent the last 17 years with his ‘partner in crime’.  Should have walked years ago. It’s just banter. 😄

That doesn't make sense to me but... ok. :lol:

---

Can you share the funniest or most interesting story that occurred to you in the course of your career?

Well I was in Guns N Roses, There are so many stories, So you will have to read my book that comes out next year, HaHa

https://www.buzzfeed.com/rabbiyitziweiner/no-doesnat-mean-give-up-words-of-wisdom-with-m-37p3h?utm_term=.esmE8NYwv#.oeJw93vMK

Matt Sorum is releasing a book next year! :headbang:

2 hours ago, Zoot said:

That doesn't make sense to me but... ok. :lol:

He could equally be referring to Axl as the one who never learns in that Axl should have known better than to 'put up with Richard' for the past 17 years.  Either way, it's meant to be a good natured/sarcastic insult used when both people know full well that in actual fact they value each other. ^_^

@Andy14  Amazing!!! I've said it before, I'll say it again (and keep on saying it!) you are a genius.  Genius I tell you. :lol:

And the future looks good, eh?  Hmm....I'll just add that to my 'meaningful clues' box. :ph34r:

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Thanks for posting. The blabbermouth article has more transcribed quotes:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/steven-adler-on-getting-kicked-out-of-guns-n-roses-i-was-so-heartbroken-i-wanted-to-die/

Nothing we haven't heard before, but it's still interesting to hear his side of things, how he felt etc.

I think it should be posted in D&N too.

-----------

So Matt is writing a book. Hmm... now that will be really interesting.

Edited by Blackstar

6 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@killuridols that note with the flowers 😍  Slash is so sweet :slash:

Yessss!! I loved it 😍😍😍

7 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I'm guessing the valentines GnR merch is for next year :lol: 

:facepalm: Geez, and they promote it as if they were the road runner when delivering the goods!

The positive: at least they will give me time to get me a Valentine! :lol:

• Haha 1