GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

56 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Lol. I laughed so hard :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: But according to Slash, Axl used to do this kind of thing when he was younger, so the name fitted perfectly :P  You'll see, when you less expect he will appear again with a bunch of creep cats, one of them with a bucket in his head :confused:

It's not like you're gonna choose from the list cause first it's immense and second it does have some weird, stupid names on it :P It's more like to prevent you to call your kid Manchester United or, let's say, Slash :P 

Ok, young lady, now we're sure you're hiding him under your bed! Time to return him to Beta, he already missed Nandinho's wedding :nervous:

:P 

@dgnrin Uruguay you can put watheaver name and too name of footbal team😀

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

I was gonna be called Daniel if i was a boy so that's the first name I thought of. I used to want to be called Danielle when i was little.

So we would have the same name if we were boys :lol: Let's say who choose your female name was more original :shrugs:

25 minutes ago, Ratam said:

@dgnrin Uruguay you can put watheaver name and too name of footbal team😀

Are you telling me there are people in Uruguay called Peñarol? :wow:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, dgnr said:

So we would have the same name if we were boys :lol: Let's say who choose your female name was more original :shrugs:

Are you telling me there are people in Uruguay called Peñarol? :wow:

Yes,wathever that name you want, is ilimited,Uruguay is the country more liberal in Latin America, first countfy  is weed legal.

22 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I found it amusing

Discussing bath mat needs is about the spoiled rock star level I always guessed. I’m disappointed he sitting in a regular sushi restaurant. That’s not very VIP. :P

loved your name discussion and outings. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MaskingApathy said:

I knew a girl in college named Izzy (short for Isabella). 

Yes, I have heard that too. They probably weren't refering to our Izzy then :lol: I wonder about parents naming their kid Axl. Maybe not now, but like 5 years ago. I wonder if they were Axl fans or if they just saw the name and liked it. I never dared ask though.

As for names, we gave our kids original names, but existing, like nothing exotic. They were not that special that no one could pronounce them. I do think a first name has to be special enough not to share it with 5 others in your class. My own name was quite original when I was a kid (it wasn't an invented name or anything, but it just wasn't given that much), but then like 15 years ago or so, it became very popular all at once. That was really odd to me, suddenly little girls had my name :lol: When I make an appointment for my daughter at the doctor's or dentist's or anything, and I take her there, they always assume she has my name and vice versa.

4 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

I knew a girl in college named Izzy (short for Isabella). 

My daughter s name is Isabella. I like the name. It sounds strong and elegant. And the abbreviation Izzy in English didn’t heart me as a GNR fan but in the German speaking countries the abbreviation is Isi which is pronounced like “easy”. It makes me think of “it s so easy” 

my husband is Italian so he liked the name too and you can call her “Bella” (the beautiful) as well. 

For me it was and is the best name for my daughter :heart:

Axl doesn’t t sound that good in my opinion. or slash or Duff. Steven is too common but not bad.

• Like 2