GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Looks like Axl is going to AC/DC soon. It would make more sense for Axl to concentrate on GnR, not least because he could make so much money touring GnR, there's plenty of places they haven't been yet. I guess the next few shows will be the last :( 

Didn't listen to the Niven interview yet....what did he say about Axl? And AC/DC? I'm guessing it's bad :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

9 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Duff looks like an Alien

He looks like 5yo in Disneyland kind of happy. I`ve never been to Disneyland but I imagine that this is how it`s supposed to work.

Those figures are nice, but can you stack and balance them? :awesomeface:

0kr9wtG.jpg

Edited by Alja
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Looks like Axl is going to AC/DC soon. It would make more sense for Axl to concentrate on GnR, not least because he could make so much money touring GnR, there's plenty of places they haven't been yet. I guess the next few shows will be the last :( 

Didn't listen to the Niven interview yet....what did he say about Axl? And AC/DC? I'm guessing it's bad :lol:

Why are you sure about AC/DC? I'm not. I been looking for any kind of hint and didn't find any.

I want both. But my heart is in GNR.

Alan Niven say AC/DC is not for Axl, he doesn't like the devil imaginery...etc...

Edited by Georgina Arriaga
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Why are you sure about AC/DC? I'm not. 

Alan Niven say AC/DC is not for Axl, he doesn't like the devil imaginery...etc...

Alan Niven seems to be full of shit. If Axl really didn't like the devil imagery involved in AC/DC, he wouldn't of agreed to sing with them.

1 minute ago, purplestargirl said:

Alan Niven seems to be full of shit. If Axl really didn't like the devil imagery involved in AC/DC, he wouldn't of agreed to sing with them.

No. Axl not. Alan Niven doesn't like the devil imagery.....Alan is weird and is a little bit obsesive about Axl, in my opinion...talks about Axl's astrological reading....

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Why are you sure about AC/DC? I'm not. I been looking for any kind of hint and didn't find any.

How everyone is talking it seems a certainty, looks likely? I don't know...just assuming really, I would much prefer Axl to do something more than just tour GnR but he isn't going to care about that :lol: 

I guess if he does AC/DC it'll be what he is inspired to do, seeing as there's no way he's going to be a part of their ownership like he is with GnR so it'll be a huge pay cut when he could be out with his own band making much more. Not that he will be on peanuts pay mind :lol:

As for Alan Nivens opinion on AC/DC then lmao!!! He is very jealous of AC/DC's success you know, he had a lot to do with an Aussie band called Angel (or something like it) that he couldn't understand why they were always in AC/DCs shadow when he thought they were better...kinda like how he is with Great White and GnR! 

Did he say anything else of any interest? 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

Alan hasn't been relevant since the 80s. Both him and Vicky Hamilton are unreliable sources of information. Like that thing about Izzy going to a soundcheck, why are we hearing about it only now? He's nowhere near Axl and TB so I don't think he knows as much as he trys to portray.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

No. Axl not. Alan Niven doesn't like the devil imagery.....Alan is weird and is a little bit obsesive about Axl, in my opinion...talks about Axl's astrological reading....

Alan should keep  his mouth shut as he no longer works for the band in any capacity and has absolutely no say in who Axl works with.

Edited by purplestargirl
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Haha, I said the same thing about that, he really is very obsessive about Axl. He is always trying to diagnose him with something too, did he do that this time? 

Last few times it's been Axll has stage fright, he's bisexual, he's probably Autistic...

:lol:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Haha, I said the same thing about that, he really is very obsessive about Axl. He is always trying to diagnose him with something too, did he do that this time? 

Last few times it's been Axll has stage fright, he's bisexual, he's probably Autistic...

:lol:

Autistic? Did Niven try to claim that? The fuck Axl is. We really need to quit giving this stalker the time of the day. :facepalm:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Autistic? Did Niven try to claim that? The fuck Axl is. We really need to quit giving this stalker the time of the day. :facepalm:

Yes! He said something like he was living with a woman who's name is Briar Rose and she is Autistic... he said it was just like living with Axl again and he must've done something mean to an Autistic kid in a past life to be cursed with all these autistic kids called Rose in this one (something like that) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zoot said:

Niven is still in touch with Slash and close to a few people in the GNR camp. I don't think his claims should be so quickly dismissed.

Slash and the peeps in the GNR camp need to shut that door quickly if it's true because Niven's behavior comes off as creepy regrading Axl.

Yes! He said something like he was living with a woman who's name is Briar Rose and she is Autistic... he said it was just like living with Axl again and he must've done something mean to an Autistic kid in a past life to be cursed with all these autistic kids called Rose in this one (something like that) 

Being very sheltered as a child due to a strict religious upbringing is not the same as being on the autism spectrum. 

Edited by purplestargirl

Just now, purplestargirl said:

Well then Slash needs to keep his mouth shut as Niven is no longer employed by them and has no right to be making such statements regarding band business.

Well, he goes dropping a bombshell like the one about Izzy and the soundcheck but then sits there and says "he knows much more but can't share" really? 

I feel bad for Izzy. If he wanted us to know about all of this I think he would've tweeted about himself or said something. No wonder Izzy does not talk to him any more. 

• Like 3

Well, he goes dropping a bombshell like the one about Izzy and the soundcheck but then sits there and says "he knows much more but can't share" really? 

I feel bad for Izzy. If he wanted us to know about all of this I think he would've tweeted about himself or said something. No wonder Izzy does not talk to him any more. 

This. All of it. :max:

• Like 1

And it's terrible that this fuckery is being run as a story. Izzy will see it. 

31 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

And it's terrible that this fuckery is being run as a story. Izzy will see it. 

I feel for Izzy but I must admit I’m hoping for him to be pissed off enough to go tweeting something that would be real info about him.... :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm sure Izzy can take care of himself :lol: I don't like Niven, but Slash talks to everyone as far as I can see. He's the one that is most in contact with people they worked with all those years ago. I'm sure he knows Niven by now. It's not as if Niven divulged some earthshattering top secret news. :shrugs:

Izzy has played with Axl before, so the news that he was on a soundcheck isn't that big of a bombshell. We know they wanted him involved when it all started and there were sightings of him apparently at the time. Personally, I think Izzy will show up if he likes to. Might happen, might not happen. They've had issues before, they insulted each other before and still he showed up for some shows over the years. I wouldn't be that surprised if he showed up to guest on a few songs like he has done in the past.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I thought I posted this before, sorry :lol:

http://www.lessergodsbooks.com/blog/2017/07/28/toxic/

Alan Niven admits he “had no fucking idea” if Axl would call his bluff. The stress, he says, “was mountainous”. But Axl did arrive, on the morning of the show. Alan Niven was sitting eating breakfast at the hotel when he heard “the clank, clank, clank” of Axl’s jewellery. “He comes marching in, in his shorts and his forty-eight pounds of jewellery on him. So anonymous. So discreet. And he looks at me and I swear to God if looks could kill I’d have been vaporized. But he was there.”

Thanks for that @MillionsOfSpiders!!! I didn't know that story!

I laugh a lot to the sight of Izzy in a tree.....poor Izzy...I bet he was regretting to even talk with his friend from Indiana, when that friend arrive at L.A.:facepalm:

Shorts and 48 pounds of jewelry.....jajaja...why Axl? why?

But on a serious note, those swing moods of Axl are signal of something not good in his head....he was at that time on Lithium?

• Like 1