GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

I would love to know if those intelligent models actually knew who they were hanging out with.:rofl-lol:

"Someone with money who is paying for all of your drinks and partying tonight, be cool"

That's all they needed to know -_-

• Like 2

Ok, enough of party bullcrap... let's jump to another kind of BULL..........:lol:

I found this pic of Beta with............ BLUE MALONE ROSE!!!!......... when he was a puppy :heart:

PastPuppies1.jpg

Beta Lebeis was given Blue Malone Rose as a gift for her many years of service as Axl Rose’s manager and for being one of his dearest friends.

http://babybluefrenchbulldogs.com/past-puppies/

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Yes, this is a thing he has in common with Axl (judging and from what he says after the quoted part):lol:

I don't know... I'm an introvert myself, nevertheless I went though a phase when I wanted to go to bars (not clubs and too crowded places though) and drink and stay till the morning etc very often. And sometimes I still do this, although most of the time, when I go out, I prefer it being at a quiet place with a small number of friends.

And what I noticed from some of the quotes and pictures is that Axl's fellow party-ers are a limited number of people consisting of his entourage, some intelligent models and occasionally a couple of other celebrities who are his acquaintances - kind of a private thing.

Anyway, you are convinced he's not an introvert and your position is clear, while mine is that I'm not sure what he is and I don't think it's important. Also I don't consider introversion/extroversion as defining traits - there are many other things going on in a personality.

Reveal hidden contents

However, I'll give in accepting he's not an introvert if there are no more creepy pictures with the "freak show" and the intelligent models :scared::awesomeface:

Agreed. Introversion doesn't mean that someone's never around people, or lots of people. Axl himself has said he's introverted and shy, and he knows himself better than any of us do.

In regards to these parties and stuff, IMHO it's important to remember that this is all happening on tour. Shit happens on tours. When they go to different cities different people are around and likely invite them to parties and events. Many of those people work with Axl/GNR and they're all traveling together. So the fact that he has a lot of people with him on tour doesn't necessarily reflect what he does on his own time when he's offstage and at home.

Edited by stella
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

Ok, enough of party bullcrap... let's jump to another kind of BULL..........:lol:

I found this pic of Beta with............ BLUE MALONE ROSE!!!!......... when he was a puppy :heart:

PastPuppies1.jpg

Beta Lebeis was given Blue Malone Rose as a gift for her many years of service as Axl Rose’s manager and for being one of his dearest friends.

Awww french bulldogs :heart:

I love how everyone seems to be called Rose, starting with Betas grandkids and ending (or maybe it's not even the end) with dogs. Maybe she has a goldfish named Rose :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, killuridols said:

If Axl had a phase of depression where he didn't go out, I agree that doesn't make him an introvert nor an extrovert, just depressed. Now, an introvert won't go from being reserved and low profile to being the soul of the party or a party animal, like Axl in 2006 and following years.

I don't think partying is a hint of personality trait but the way the person behaves at the party is what will make an introvert stand out in a party crowd. Rarely, an introvert will be described as the following article describes Axl's tour of NY night clubs in 2010:

http://nypost.com/2010/03/02/new-yorks-hottest-party-boy/

Basically, this is an Introvert's Worst Nightmare Come True :scared:

Never meant to say the introvert doesn't like going to parties but not like this!

I remeber the 2010 New York bender well, I was convinced Axl was out of control and going to cancel tour dates, including his UK tour. Lots of people speculating how he wasn't in a very good place then, either.

If we believe the e mail list that was used to blackmail him with, then this particular bender was smack bang in the middle of his "dissolve GnR" emails, of which the first one was Dec 09 and another June 2010 :unsure:

Still not an introvert though :lol:

• Like 1

In case anyone needs another example of how introversion does not equal "not partying/not being around crowds" I give you Freddie Mercury.

This was not a simple video shoot. This was the man's birthday. Which went for two nights.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, killuridols said:

Yes. Thats another outstanding point. Introvert is self-sufficient, reserved most of the time. Do a lot of activities by themselves. Axl doesn't ever go out without one or more of the Lebeises. That circus you mention about walking the streets of London is total opposite to what an introvert would prefer. 

Axl-Rose-em-Londres-2016-2.jpg

A king with a court of jesters. Not an introvert!

16 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I can't help it but it reminds me of this :facepalm:

Výsledek obrázku pro lord voldemort death eaters

or this :smiley-confused2:

Reveal hidden contents

Výsledek obrázku pro shrek

Please Axl, don't bring them to our European party, come alone, we'll take care of you :wub:

More like this

maxresdefault.jpg

*Bored with the in/extrovert topic :smiley-confused2:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 2

Alright  alright, so I've been a silent reader since last summer and I guess I'm growing some balls finally ( What!?!) but did anyone notice on Axl's lap in this pic it's clearly Sasha!!! Lol anyways, hello all maybe I'll peep in again some time! ✌️

On 3/29/2017 at 0:22 AM, killuridols said:

PastPuppies1.jpg

That is Axl's kitchen right?? 

My kitchen floor covering is similar to Axl's!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG!! ;)

On 3/29/2017 at 0:25 AM, Andy14 said:

I got a request for a couple of gifs :ph34r:. So let's have a throwback Tuesday Axl :ph34r:

D8EThs.gif

hzdx2z.gif

vEBD1m.gif

qpBCaI.gif

5zWkEO.gif

:smiley-confused2:

As always, thank you @Andy14 for brightening our day... The one of him laughing. Be still my beating heart!

37 minutes ago, money honey said:

That is Axl's kitchen right?? 

My kitchen floor covering is similar to Axl's!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG!! ;)

Hmmm... As far as I remember Axl's kitchen didn't look as pure clean and new as in that picture :lol: (and the floor was different too).

I assume it could be Beta's house or the house of the woman who sells the French Bulldogs.

11 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Hmmm... As far as I remember Axl's kitchen didn't look as pure clean and new as in that picture :lol: (and the floor was different too).

I assume it could be Beta's house or the house of the woman who sells the French Bulldogs.

Aw!!! Can you believe that we know (and care) what Axl's flooring looks like?! 

Bolded: Beta lives in Axl's house though right? 

Anyone here know what the band's accommodation habits are on this tour??

I'm wondering what the chances of catching a glimpse of them in Ireland in May might be... :ph34r:

The venue, Slane Castle, is about 40 minutes drive from Dublin. 10 mins helicopter ride :lol:

Will they stay in one of Dublin's fancier hotels?

Their next gig is in Spain three days later. They might even hang around in Dublin for a day or two? 

Or maybe they helicopter off the hell out of the country straight after the gig??

Someone more experienced / knowledgeable in such things got any ideas?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, money honey said:

Aw!!! Can you believe that we know (and care) what Axl's flooring looks like?! 

Bolded: Beta lives in Axl's house though right? 

Yes!! I do care :ph34r: I'm into interior design too, I love it, I've decorated my apartment and I'm always interested, reading magazines or now I follow lots of accounts on Instagram.

The pics we saw of Axl's house are kind of old, so he may have completely changed his kitchen and we wouldn't know :shrugs:

I think she lives in the house, yeah, but his house is not one large thing, there are other "little houses" around the main one so I assumed Beta could live in one of those, while Axl takes the main house for himself.

This is just my speculation. I don't know for sure.

4 minutes ago, money honey said:

Anyone here know what the band's accommodation habits are on this tour??

I'm wondering what the chances of catching a glimpse of them in Ireland in May might be... :ph34r:

The venue, Slane Castle, is about 40 minutes drive from Dublin. 10 mins helicopter ride :lol:

Will they stay in one of Dublin's fancier hotels?

Their next gig is in Spain three days later. They might even hang around in Dublin for a day or two? 

Or maybe they helicopter off the hell out of the country straight after the gig??

Someone more experienced / knowledgeable in such things got any ideas?

They stay at 5 stars hotels and Axl sometimes stays in a different one than the rest of the band. So try to figure out which hotel or hotels in Dublin fit that category and take a chance.

It is very hard to predict what they are going to do, especially Axl... Sometimes he goes out and sometimes he doesn't. Most of the times he doesn't or if he does it is very late at night. You may catch them after the show, if you follow them back to the hotel but that will imply to stay up the whole night, probably.

Waiting for them at the airport could be another option IF they make themselves available and don't go through secret doors.

In my experience, you need lots of extra time to dedicate to follow them around. Think of tourist spots they may visit and you could find them there. Also restaurants and other eating places, you may bump into them there. It is part luck, part dedication to do this if you've got extra time to spend doing this. In my case, their stay in Argentina was kinda long, 8 days and they went out to lots of places, mostly at night, but also to some places that are not accessible to fans or that you wouldn't guess they are there unless you have some sort of connection.

Knowing other local fans and following local forums, pages and groups may help you get more accurate information.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

Yes!! I do care :ph34r: I'm into interior design too, I love it, I've decorated my apartment and I'm always interested, reading magazines or now I follow lots of accounts on Instagram.

The pics we saw of Axl's house are kind of old, so he may have completely changed his kitchen and we wouldn't know :shrugs:

I think she lives in the house, yeah, but his house is not one large thing, there are other "little houses" around the main one so I assumed Beta could live in one of those, while Axl takes the main house for himself.

This is just my speculation. I don't know for sure.

They stay at 5 stars hotels and Axl sometimes stays in a different one than the rest of the band. So try to figure out which hotel or hotels in Dublin fit that category and take a chance.

It is very hard to predict what they are going to do, especially Axl... Sometimes he goes out and sometimes he doesn't. Most of the times he doesn't or if he does it is very late at night. You may catch them after the show, if you follow them back to the hotel but that will imply to stay up the whole night, probably.

Waiting for them at the airport could be another option IF they make themselves available and don't go through secret doors.

In my experience, you need lots of extra time to dedicate to follow them around. Think of tourist spots they may visit and you could find them there. Also restaurants and other eating places, you may bump into them there. It is part luck, part dedication to do this if you've got extra time to spend doing this. In my case, their stay in Argentina was kinda long, 8 days and they went out to lots of places, mostly at night, but also to some places that are not accessible to fans or that you wouldn't guess they are there unless you have some sort of connection.

Knowing other local fans and following local forums, pages and groups may help you get more accurate information.

Re. interiors: cool that you are interested in this stuff. It must make all the analysis of photos that we do here a bit easier!

Re. stalking tracking being interested in where the band might stay in Ireland: thanks for the tips. Did you meet them in Argentina?