GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

30 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He talked a lot about ass in that phone in, didn’t he :lol:

Yes....I know some people are ok with this, but not me.....thank God Axl has taken the higher road and it has not escalated....but he is begging for a response that might not like it.

Edited by Georgina Arriaga

5 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Yes....I know some people are ok with this, but not me.....thank God Axl has taken the higher road and it has not escalated....but he is begging for a response that might not like it.

Well, I just think Axl’s response will be the same as 99.9% of the time Steven talks about him like that...he will continue to ignore him and want nothing to do with him.

That probably feels worse than Axl lashing out in the media and acknowledging him. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2

:PIs this Izzy in the video? The one who comes on into view after Slash handed back his guitar, after the 1st song? He’s got black long hair and an Izzy cap. Cannot see much of the face but posture and everything looks Izzy-ish. Plays guitar next to Axl in 2nd song but no scarfs and no necklaces??? :lol: Watcha think? 

Edited by Tori72
EDIT: Sorry, belongs in the Wacky Thread. Am happy for your answeres here, too. Now that I double posted it, it’s gotta be Izzy.

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well, I just think Axl’s response will be the same as 99.9% of the time Steven talks about him like that...he will continue to ignore him and want nothing to do with him.

That probably feels worse than Axl lashing out in the media and acknowledging him. 

True, Axl will kill Steven with indifference, nothing better that indifference ,Steven don't like be ignored😑

True, Axl will kill Steven with indifference, nothing better that indifference ,Steven don't like be ignored😑

True, Axl will kill Steven with indifference,nothing better this, Steven don't like be ignored😑

15 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Thanks for those videos @killuridols....lovely little girl and dog.

I must said in that Steven Adler dig calling Axl an asshole...even playful...I don't like that....and he is begging for an epic response....

Oh gee.... It is funny and harmless!

Plus, he's not the first one to make such joke. I really don't think he's "begging" for an epic response because there's really nothing Axl could say about Steven that it wouldn't make Axl look really bad, so he better don't go that way, at least not now that he is about to begin last part of the tour.

Axl is not a saint and if he gets into a verbal fight with Steven (or any other band member) he's going to lose. He tried to discredit Izzy in that Brazilian interview and look what happened. Izzy made them look really bad. So I assume he's not going to risk it again.

9 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axl has not replied to people who said something about him in a long time. I think he's learned a bit. But I wouldn't completely discard it because his nature is wild.

In this case, I have the feeling that after what happened with Izzy none of them will say anything. They all know that Steven and Izzy know the inner workings of this half-assed reunion and because of that, they will not provoke them. I think Izzy and Steven were put under a gag order and it seems aparent that Steven is not under it anymore.

The day one of them speaks the truth of what really happened behind scenes, a new hell will break loose. In some way, Steven and Izzy got a new weapon they didn't have before and could use it anytime they consider it necessary.

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Tori72 said:

:PIs this Izzy in the video? The one who comes on into view after Slash handed back his guitar, after the 1st song? He’s got black long hair and an Izzy cap. Cannot see much of the face but posture and everything looks Izzy-ish. Plays guitar next to Axl in 2nd song but no scarfs and no necklaces??? :lol: Watcha think? 

I can't see who you mean? What minute?

Second part is even more complicated but I don't think any of those guys is Izzy :shrugs:

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Oh gee.... It is funny and harmless!

Plus, he's not the first one to make such joke. I really don't think he's "begging" for an epic response because there's really nothing Axl could say about Steven that it wouldn't make Axl look really bad, so he better don't go that way, at least not now that he is about to begin last part of the tour.

Axl is not a saint and if he gets into a verbal fight with Steven (or any other band member) he's going to lose. He tried to discredit Izzy in that Brazilian interview and look what happened. Izzy made them look really bad. So I assume he's not going to risk it again.

Axl has not replied to people who said something about him in a long time. I think he's learned a bit. But I wouldn't completely discard it because his nature is wild.

In this case, I have the feeling that after what happened with Izzy none of them will say anything. They all know that Steven and Izzy know the inner workings of this half-assed reunion and because of that, they will not provoke them. I think Izzy and Steven were put under a gag order and it seems aparent that Steven is not under it anymore.

The day one of them speaks the truth of what really happened behind scenes, a new hell will break loose. In some way, Steven and Izzy got a new weapon they didn't have before and could use it anytime they consider it necessary.

I doubt anyone takes Steven seriously at this point. (If ever during the past decades.) After all his moaning, complaining, slinging mud, kissing ass and hyping up his new superstar band, all he still really wants is to play with GNR.

Axl (or anyone else) shouldn't respond because it's just a joke, a pretty lame one to me, but harmless, I agree. I think they all are better off ignoring anything Steven says because he's just making an embarrassment of himself. (Just look at how the interviewer words everything.) No one wins by getting dragged into that.

No hell will break loose. Most people just want to enjoy a good show, and they get it. People who want to see Steven, will go watch him and enjoy that too. Most people don't take this personally. They might enjoy the drama, but that's it.

I still hope Steven will pull this thing off, but I just wish he'd shut up now.

• Like 1

So because Steven say such thing is harmless? I do not agree with this..sometimes I think the fans try Steven worst than the band members, at least they treat him like an adult, we sometimes think he is a child....always saying harmless and playful things, pfff he is an adult and he must be measure as one, it was an interview trying to promote shows that I'm sure will be succesful and he keep in the entire interview to diminish his own singer....it was awful for that man......but I'm sure he only was joking.....like always.

Again it's my opinion.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lio said:

I doubt anyone takes Steven seriously at this point. (If ever during the past decades.) After all his moaning, complaining, slinging mud, kissing ass and hyping up his new superstar band, all he still really wants is to play with GNR.

Axl (or anyone else) shouldn't respond because it's just a joke, a pretty lame one to me, but harmless, I agree. I think they all are better off ignoring anything Steven says because he's just making an embarrassment of himself. (Just look at how the interviewer words everything.) No one wins by getting dragged into that.

No hell will break loose. Most people just want to enjoy a good show, and they get it. People who want to see Steven, will go watch him and enjoy that too. Most people don't take this personally. They might enjoy the drama, but that's it.

I still hope Steven will pull this thing off, but I just wish he'd shut up now.

I agree they shouldn't respond to Steven, but not because he is a joke as you say and the rest of your belittling comments. They shouldn't respond to him because they know better than anyone else that this is a business and that promotion is part of it. Steven is doing promotion and of course, he needs some noise for it. That's also his style, so take him or leave him.

When Axl was promoting his nuGNR he also put himself out there, biting security guards, calling people cancers and fighting with Tommy Hilfiger (:lol: :facepalm:). All of them have moaned, complained, sling mud and praised-hated each other according to their needs of promotion or whatever legal battle they were going through.

I don't see anything bad with the article. It just depicts Steven's personality. None of it tells me the interviewer is biased or anything.

Also agree that most people don't take this personally, only the Axl nutsswingers in forums like this. I'm sure Steven will sell his show well and it's gonna be successful for him and his band.

I don't want Steven to shut up. I'm not up for censoring of any kind. If some people don't like him, then ignore him and don't read him or don't follow his news. It is that simple. Calling him retarded and criticizing every word he says will not get them a free ticket to the NITL show, a backstage pass or an invite to Axl's bed :lol:

9 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

So because Steven say such thing is harmless? I do not agree with this..sometimes I think the fans try Steven worst than the band members, at least they treat him like an adult, we sometimes think he is a child....always saying harmless and playful things, pfff he is an adult and he must be measure as one, it was an interview trying to promote shows that I'm sure will be succesful and he keep in the entire interview to diminish his own singer....it was awful for that man......but I'm sure he only was joking.....like always.

Again it's my opinion.

Yes, who the hell does he harm with such a joke? Only a hyper sensitive fuck would get offended by that.

I don't treat Steven like a child. I have never seen him like a child or like a retard. That's just the people with sick minds who view him like that. To me he's an adult guy with a happy personality, a bit similar to Baz personality, and I don't see Baz like a kid either.

Maybe, because of my context, I know a lot more people like Steven.... He'd make a good Argentinian I guess, we are always making jokes and smiling. I don't see how he diminished his own singer..... Yes, maybe he went overboard with the praising but it should not be taken all that literal and to heart. Anyone who knows Steven, know he talks that way and he is that way..... Just his character, I don't see what's so wrong with it.

People are just being picky for the sake of being spiteful.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I can't see who you mean? What minute?

Second part is even more complicated but I don't think any of those guys is Izzy :shrugs:

5:48 for example. @cindy1985 already said in the Wacky Thread that she doesn’t think it’s Izzy. I saw a band pic of Antja Mimes and I guess he’s one of them. Those 80s rocker dudes with black hair definitely had something going on :lol::wub::facepalm:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

5:48 for example. @cindy1985 already said in the Wacky Thread that she doesn’t think it’s Izzy. I saw a band pic of Antja Mimes and I guess he’s one of them. Those 80s rocker dudes with black hair definitely had something going on :lol::wub::facepalm:

I don't like any of those guys but that's not Izzy. I know the guy looks a bit like Izzy but I'm certain it is not him. Plus I'm not sure Izzy would be the kind to join such a mess on the stage :lol:

(I'm even surprised Axl was part of that too)

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I don't like any of those guys but that's not Izzy. I know the guy looks a bit like Izzy but I'm certain it is not him. Plus I'm not sure Izzy would be the kind to join such a mess on the stage :lol:

(I'm even surprised Axl was part of that too)

I like it because it’s such a joyful mess. :lol: Don’t know about Izzy. Someone posted another song from Antja Mimes and I liked it. 

I like none of the dudes on stage, I only thought the one might be Izzy. Then I would have liked him. lol.

• Like 1

Yeah the Steven thing. Idk, I don’t care so much for what he says. Probably  because I cannot take him too seriously. He’s my one and only fav GnR drummer, don’t get me wrong. They’re all really good in lashing out and not being diplomatic, so... :shrugs: Also I think Axl gives nothing on what Steven says. Because why would he? For Axl it’s a power thing, for Steven it’s sentimental ...

• Like 2

Axl had taken part in a few jams like that -together with Slash in most of them- in clubs in 1989, when the band was off the road. Duff was there too in this one:

In one he was with Izzy (in NY with The Cult) but it was like a private party.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Axl had taken part in a few jams like that -together with Slash in most of them- in clubs in 1989, when the band was off the road. Duff was there too in this one:

In one he was with Izzy (in NY with The Cult) but it was like a private party.

That’s such a great way to pass their time! Jam with cool club bands. That’s what they should be doing right now!!:max:  

I wanna be entertained by joyful rock jams being all chaotic. :awesomeface:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Again it's my opinion.

Spot on post👍