GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

I knew it was soccer! 😂 I only get excited for world cups, otherwise I can’t give a damn. Whatever the bus looked like, to me it seems all soccer players from all other national team are wayyyy sexier than the German ones. That’s how much I’m an expert of soccer. 😎

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Not every world cup :o

LOL I remember the German team bus though. It looked like Darth Vader!! :facepalm:

It was a terrifying looking bus, pretty much like the players and their demeanor was threatening. The argies looked like little wet chickens, and the others were making fun of us, for looking like that.

every world cup since 1990 when Argentina played against Germany they lost  if I remember well.

I have a small sticker on my car with the argentine flag. It shall bring the Argentine' s team luck. But it didn t work out yet. 

@Tori72 they are sexier than the germans or austrians. and the austrian soccer team (national team not so much single clubs) sucks so I do the tifo for Argentina every world cup. 

14 hours ago, cindy1985 said:

i dont try to defend axl.. i just say that he is not the only responsible...of course he made serious mistakes but the other guys made too.. i read slash book and i remember the fact about drugs...If axl became a tyrant 4 people didnt do anything about this...As for izzy i believe that he is totally right, no because iam fan of him,but a guy who had such a contribution on most of the songs you did not behave like that. Time will tell us .

exactly

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Italy didn’t qualify this year so the sexiness of the players level has dropped significantly for me, they shall be missed :unsure:

Oh yes!!!! 😞 Italy not qualified? What a fucked up World Cup that’s gonna be? Haha, in Germany they  say Italian soccer players fall down on purpose so the other player gets a yellow card. Lol is there a word in English for that fake falling?

nooo, not derailing this thread at allllll! :lol:

10 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Oh yes!!!! 😞 Italy not qualified? What a fucked up World Cup that’s gonna be? Haha, in Germany they  say Italian soccer players fall down on purpose so the other player gets a yellow card. Lol is there a word in English for that fake falling?

nooo, not derailing this thread at allllll! :lol:

:lol:

Yes, it’s called ‘diving’ and they are the masters of it lol then they roll on the floor like they got a broken leg and as soon as they get the penalty or a player carded they get up and run off :lol:

It definitely won’t be the same without them there. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes, it’s called ‘diving’ and they are the masters of it lol then they roll on the floor like they got a broken leg and as soon as they get the penalty or a player carded they get up and run off :lol:

It definitely won’t be the same without them there. 

„Diving" is great! In German it’s called „Schwalbe“, swallow, which is a bird. I know you were dying to know! ;) 

So, back to Axl. Still no hissy fit yet? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

„Diving" is great! In German it’s called „Schwalbe“, swallow, which is a bird. I know you were dying to know! ;) 

Gotta admit, I think a hissy fit would be great and even if he pisses off everyone doing it a little bit of me will be laughing my ass off :lol:

I miss hissy fit Axl sometimes. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Gotta admit, I think a hissy fit would be great and even if he pisses off everyone doing it a little bit of me will be laughing my ass off :lol:

Right?! There must be a ‘no hissy fit’ clause in his new contract with Duff & Slash. 

Overall though I love smiling & happy Axl better... cos it shows he’s in a good place mentally and that’s what I hope for him more than anything else. :wub:

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

‘Schwalbe’ - that’s great, good imagery. And people think German is a cold, unfeeling language! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, money honey said:

Right?! There must be a ‘no hissy fit’ clause in his new contract with Duff & Slash. 

Overall though I love smiling & happy Axl better... cos it shows he’s in a good place mentally and that’s what I hope for him more than anything else. :wub:

Ha! Yeah, I guess he's been told he isn't allowed to stop songs any more. He did at a show I saw in Liverpool during WTTJ - all of a sudden he just went "STOP!" :lol:

Can't say that it was fun a the time, but I still miss mean Axl a little bit.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

hissy fit? what does it mean? :lol:

13 minutes ago, Politania said:

hissy fit? what does it mean? :lol:

This is legendary: "Thanks to lame security, I`m going home!" (St. Luis)

eaeae8654dff1925e8d8d4307359384b.gif

I think as years were going, Axl learned differentiate himself from environment and tame his inner flows, yet I think if something intense enough happened and he got overwhelmed/helpless towards certain situation & pissed off, he would outburst, no matter any clause. 

Edited by Alja
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Alja said:

This is legendary: "Thanks to lame security, I`m going home!" (St. Luis)

eaeae8654dff1925e8d8d4307359384b.gif

I think as years were going, Axl learned differentiate himself from environment and tame his inner flows, yet I think if something intense enough happened and he got overwhelmed/helpless towards certain situation & pissed off, he would outburst, no matter any clause. 

Love this image!:drool:

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Ha! Yeah, I guess he's been told he isn't allowed to stop songs any more. He did at a show I saw in Liverpool during WTTJ - all of a sudden he just went "STOP!" :lol:

Can't say that it was fun a the time, but I still miss mean Axl a little bit.

Well he did stop November Rain in 2016 with that weird piano noise going on. It was pretty funny and Axl handled it quite well! 

Edited by marlingrl03
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Maybe that piano guy got something like this over the in ears 

51 minutes ago, killuridols said:

You mean to compete with Adler? :awesomeface:

To be honest, I’ve always said I think Adler and Axl have quite a lot in common with each other despite being at opposite ends of the sociable scale. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

To be honest, I’ve always said I think Adler and Axl have quite a lot in common with each other despite being at opposite ends of the sociable scale. 

:lol: Do share. I have no clue what you’re talking about. What do those two have in common?

Edited by Tori72

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

:lol: Do share. I have no clue what you’re talking about. What do those two have in common?

Well, I think they both had messed up childhoods. They both believe in some really wacky things. They’re both very emotional and wear the hearts on their sleeves, they’re both a bit over the top....things like that. 

I just think thy should have an understanding of each other that clearly they don’t :lol:

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1