alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

Nice question, @Tori72, I wonder about that too. I agree with what you have said and also the girls points of view. From my experience every time I say GNR is one of my favourite bands I usually get a frown :P While people admit they have good songs and there's love for PC, SCOM, NR, Jungle or Patience, they end up saying to me 'Slash is overrated' (me reacting with a polite version of 'how dare you, you SOB?' and explaining why Slash is god, of course :max:), 'Too bad they were junkies' and the always present 'Axl is a diva', 'Axl is full of botox', 'Axl is a wife beater', 'I hate Axl's personality' or, my favourite, 'Axl sings from the nose'. Guess these could be some of the reasons, they're always mocked by rock fans in general :cry:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He is a firefighter in his spare time and he likes Ferrari’s....One cat is named after the TV show Dexter....he likes pizza, burgers, steak, chinese food and donuts and his favourite flavour of cough medicine is cherry...:lol:

And tacos from Taco Bell, don't forget that :P I'd like to add that his favourite sport is telling stories about Slash to intelligent models and Grandpa Angus. We also know that :ph34r:

46 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

His favourite colour is purple and he likes to pretend he's his own cat on Twitter. He sleeps naked only with his white socks on and his usual time to tweet is between 9 and 10 am once every 3 months. He knows how to cook sausages and has no idea that young girls on Instagram want to rub his belly:devilshades:

LOL :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: I guess he can understand some portuguese by now, so he probably knows :lol:

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Agree. He has fight for his privacy and that mistery is fascinating to watch. 

Why is it fascinating? I dont find it fascinating :shrugs:

I wouldn't like for him to use Twitter for stupid shit, it is enough the BS he posts about politics, but I'd love for him to give interviews like the 90s ones. Those in-depth interviews, not necessarily about his private life, but about what he thinks of the world, of some social issues, etc.

That wouldn't hurt him at all. On the contrary, it would definitely help him clean his image.

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

He knows how to cook sausages and has no idea that young girls on Instagram want to rub his belly. :devilshades:

:scared:

:vomit:

6 minutes ago, Ratam said:

He like too Stella Artois beer , and he have Halloween tree:lol:

I see we dont need his bio at all. we know everything about our Ginger:lol:

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

His favourite colour is purple and he likes to pretend he's his own cat on Twitter. He sleeps naked only with his white socks on and his usual time to tweet is between 9 and 10 am once every 3 months. He knows how to cook sausages and has no idea that young girls on Instagram want to rub his belly. :devilshades:

Really? He tweets at that time usually? He doesn't sleep at day?

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

His favourite colour is purple and he likes to pretend he's his own cat on Twitter. He sleeps naked only with his white socks on and his usual time to tweet is between 9 and 10 am once 3 months. He knows how to cook sausages and has no idea that young girls on Instagram want to rub his belly. :devilshades:

Really? He tweets at that time usually? He doesn't sleep at day?

Edited by Georgina Arriaga

9 minutes ago, Politania said:

I see we dont need his bio at all. we know everything about our Ginger:lol:

We are the GNR Holy Bible :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zoot said:

Pretty sure that's this guy on the right with Izzy.

JbcUGwG.png

Guess he knows all the GNR guys. He's very talented. :)

Yes, that's him, thanks for that info! I love his little drawing of Izzy, I wonder if he has any more Izzy portraits.

10 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@MillionsOfSpiders wowzers! i just had a look at some of his stuff, it's amazing. Do you have any idea how much sells for?

No idea but I guess it's a fair bit :lol: He has some very cool Slash portraits, I love the one that is kind of a caricature with the hair all over the place! 

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

No idea but I guess it's a fair bit :lol: He has some very cool Slash portraits, I love the one that is kind of a caricature with the hair all over the place! 

Just checked some prices :wow: about a grand for a print and £10,000+ for an original. I guess Santa won't be getting me one for xmas :no:

• Haha 2

There`s insane amount of hours in those (or a team work), they must be huge regarding to detail. Simple A4 pencil portrait is 10+ hours of work. 

Yet I love when there is something in the portrait a photography can`t truly pick, I don`t know if it`s imperfection... or I rather guess a point of view of an artist has onto portraited one. Another layer which was there, artist just made it visible. Dynamics done by strokes. Anything... I don`t want complete photo-realism. The Syd one was interesting to say - and some in the gallery are great, too. 

Regarding size of my apartment, I guess Baby Jesus (or whoever) won`t bring me it anyway, it would be me or picture.

• Like 1