GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

7 hours ago, money honey said:

Anyone here know what the band's accommodation habits are on this tour??

I'm wondering what the chances of catching a glimpse of them in Ireland in May might be... :ph34r:

The venue, Slane Castle, is about 40 minutes drive from Dublin. 10 mins helicopter ride :lol:

Will they stay in one of Dublin's fancier hotels?

Their next gig is in Spain three days later. They might even hang around in Dublin for a day or two? 

Or maybe they helicopter off the hell out of the country straight after the gig??

Someone more experienced / knowledgeable in such things got any ideas?

I think Slash and Duff will want to go out and explore a bit. Slash especially, seems he will just wander around the streets and have a look around. Has Dublin got any gothic jewellery shops? He loves them :lol:

Who knows about Axl. I have a hunch he might make a quick (quickie :lol:) stop in London. 

Most people who got to meet Axl on the last UK and Ireland tours did at about 3am in the morning and they stalked him from leaving the concert venue to wherever he was headed. 

I wish I was going to Slane, I would have if work weren't so mean to me and let me have the time off :D 

I have been obsessed recently with watching this

Its so awesome! It makes me really look forward to the Euro tour, if only we have crowds like that LOL. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think Slash and Duff will want to go out and explore a bit. Slash especially, seems he will just wander around the streets and have a look around. Has Dublin got any gothic jewellery shops? He loves them :lol:

Who knows about Axl. I have a hunch he might make a quick (quickie :lol:) stop in London. 

Most people who got to meet Axl on the last UK and Ireland tours did at about 3am in the morning and they stalked him from leaving the concert venue to wherever he was headed. 

I wish I was going to Slane, I would have if work weren't so mean to me and let me have the time off :D 

Its so awesome! It makes me really look forward to the Euro tour, if only we have crowds like that LOL. 

Wow, I had never seen that video, thanks for sharing it! We're nuts! :P

Do you know what's the song they were playing after It's So Easy?

Ok, I'll try to respond again :anger: but now it won't be so detailed... :unsure:

@Lumikki: thank you for taking the work to look up for those pics and the new one you added unveils a bit more of that creepy bare-chested guy Axl seems to be relunctant of. I wonder who he is...
Axl still looks weird in all of them pics, even in that one with his siblings. Still crossing arms like protecting himself from some outer force.
Not sure about that being his mom.... lol, I thought he/she looked like a kid :lol:

And yes, those were the pics of Axl wearing turquoise tshirt that I had mentioned before. Thank you! Not sure if it's the same t-shirt though. Looks kinda fitted, while the other one was oversized or had to be stretched so to fit that oversized Axl :question:

---

@money honey I didn't meet any band member, I met some people from Axl's camp and it was the same way that girl met Axl in Dubai, by chance.
While I did hang around the band's hotel and Axl's hotel, I really didn't have the patience to stay there for too long.
My friends went into both hotels and got to hang out with Beta and Fernando.

---

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think this had a lot to do with Axl's hair going dry and brittle in such a short space of time

IMG_3510.PNG.1f2de961cbe95c568ce828703f2d8758.PNG

Prescription drugs for his skin and hair :facepalm:

Those kind of things are so fucking notoriously bad for you, really toxic shit. 

:o

Does she say what year or years was this? Because he used to have awful rotten teeth in the 80's and by 1990 they were looking great already. Later he fixed them again and I think he has fixed them recently too.

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Aww... but what happened in the middle? looks like someone fell?

I was in the VIP area and it would have been nuts to pull my cellphone during It's So Easy... people were so crazy, jumping and pushing that I needed both arms to fight for my life :lol:

Here's one closer to stage, I was on the other side but more to the center. I only remember being pushed by the mass from one side to the other, not even jumping, it was like being inside a wave in the sea :wacko:
Person in this video seems to be glued to the rail or something, they dont move much but that was not the case where I was... still it is fun to watch :P

And here's a BONUS of UTTER INSANITY :rofl-lol:

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 2

@killuridols I can't find a date about Axl going on prescription drugs for his hair and skin. I took it from a Spin Magazine article published 1999 https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.spin.com/1999/07/appetite-for-self-destruction-axl-rose%3Famp%3D1

I assume she said it in the late 90s but it happend during The Illusions era? 

---

Love ISE from Argentina, thanks for posting, the only shows I've been bothered to watch are the Argie ones, i hope they filmed some of them or do when they go back. Never noticed that fall in the video I posted. :( I love that guy playing the guitar, he is really good too. 

I never know what to expect crowd wise here. Some shows can be really crazy, I saw Marilyn Manson at donington when he was just becoming big and my feet never touched the floor the whole time, it was really scary. I ended up covered in cuts and bruises lol. Some shows its been a really prickly and hostile atmosphere, mainly to Axl because he was late :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

8 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@killuridols I can't find a date about Axl going on prescription drugs for his hair and skin. I took it from a Spin Magazine article published 1999 https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.spin.com/1999/07/appetite-for-self-destruction-axl-rose%3Famp%3D1

I assume she said it in the late 90s but it happend during The Illusions era? 

---

Love ISE from Argentina, thanks for posting, the only shows I've been bothered to watch are the Argie ones, i hope they filmed some of them or do when they go back. Never noticed that fall in the video I posted. :( I love that guy playing the guitar, he is really good too. 

I never know what to expect crowd wise here. Some shows can be really crazy, I saw Marilyn Manson at donington when he was just becoming big and my feet never touched the floor the whole time, it was really scary. I ended up covered in cuts and bruises lol. Some shows its been a really prickly and hostile atmosphere, mainly to Axl because he was late :lol:

That is one of the last magazines I bought to inform myself about GNR before I had access to the Internet!! :lol:

What a nice memory... :)

I think she's talking from late 80's because all those quotes are like ordered by date. So it makes sense his eyebrows and eyelashes looked darker back in the day, if he had them dyed... Now he doesn't dye them anymore and looks like a real redhead.

----

Yeah, that'd be nice to have the DVD of a show in Argentina but I doubt this will ever happen because TB will pressure for Brazil and that's what we gonna get so... :vomit:

• Like 1

Hi All,

I just signed up on the forum and created the post - but was redirected here. I've been going through the posts in this thread, but I cannot find the straight answers, so if you would be so kind to summarize it for me?

I think it would be good to have a summary of the topic. So please, please do not redirect me again :) I am a bit lost in this forum yet :)

And my post was:

"Could someone please explain to me what is the whole Erin vs Stephanie war about? I heard that there are Erin's camp & Stephanie's camp :) - what the camps have against each other?

Why Erin & Stephanie do not like each other now? I am especially relating to the latest Erin's post regarding Stephanie's son quoting Axl. Erin said that it was cruel and that one day she will tell her truth. WTF ?

What was cruel exactly and what truth? Didn't she say the truth in court back in the 90s? Why did she suddenly changed her side against Stephanie and suddenly became so protective over Axl?

I do know the history of their relationships with Axl and lawsuits etc., but I do not understand where the recent conflict comes from and what is it that people have against both Stephanie & Erin.

I would appreciate as much details as possible.

p.s. I am kind of wondering how is Meegan fitting in all this now (I mean the GNR reunion & travelling with Slash & Axl), while she was testifying against Axl in the 90s"

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

:wow:

Is this photo recent??

hmmmmmmmmmmm

:smiley-confused2:

I believe that is Roxanna of Last Living Slut fame. I remember seeing it in an old thread, I think she claimed in her book she had never met Slash but this suggests otherwise. :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I believe that is Roxanna of Last Living Slut fame. I remember seeing it in an old thread, I think she claimed in her book she had never met Slash but this suggests otherwise. :lol:

I have no idea who that is :confused:

But that Slash look seems recent... the grey hair of his beard and the hat....

Someone will be in trouble! :ph34r:

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

I have no idea who that is :confused:

But that Slash look seems recent... the grey hair of his beard and the hat....

Someone will be in trouble! :ph34r:

It's not recent, I saw it at least a couple of years back. This is Roxanna.

https://read.amazon.co.uk/kp/embed?asin=B003P2WES6&preview=newtab&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_YWS3ybN3J6PF3

3 minutes ago, alfierose said:

It's not recent, I saw it at least a couple of years back. This is Roxanna.

https://read.amazon.co.uk/kp/embed?asin=B003P2WES6&preview=newtab&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_YWS3ybN3J6PF3

oooh. it does look like her :o

Maybe she leaked it so people stop saying she never met him :shrugs:

Edited by killuridols

Her ultimate goal was Axl but the closest she got was getting him to autograph her genitals (possibly whilst having sex with Baz) I think she was upset because the penmanship rubbed off.

It's quite a few years since I read the book, it swings between disturbing and pathetic, although the early chapters about life in Iran were actually quite interesting.

The majority of her memoirs are sleeping with very D list bands and pinning hopelessly after Dizzy Reed. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Loooool. And he doesn't follow Duff nor Axl :facepalm:

:rofl-lol:

I just checked, he still follows her LOL!! 

2 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Her ultimate goal was Axl but the closest she got was getting him to autograph her genitals (possibly whilst having sex with Baz) I think she was upset because the penmanship rubbed off.

It's quite a few years since I read the book, it swings between disturbing and pathetic, although the early chapters about life in Iran were actually quite interesting.

The majority of her memoirs are sleeping with very D list bands and pinning hopelessly after Dizzy Reed. :lol:

Her story about the Buckcherry guys is really disturbing. Its certainly not something to aspire to, being a groupie :vomit:

• Like 3

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 9:50 PM, killuridols said:

That's fine :thumbsup:

(train about this topic is long gone :ph34r:)

He can say whatever he wants.... It doesn't make it necessarily true and remember, most people don't know themselves or don't analyze themselves for most part of their life, especially when they are young. By those years, he was looking for answers, always in the wrong places... He dismissed traditional medicine and went by charlatans like Yoda who would tell him who was right or wrong for him :facepalm:.

He believes in past lives and soul transferring. He paid thousands of bucks for exorcisms and told Erin that he was mean to her because she had killed their children in a past life :laugh:

Axl is unreliable, he lives in another dimension... He could believe he's an introverted alien from an undiscovered planet! 

Also, the alleged rape is not something we can confirm it is true either. He supposedly found out about this in regression therapy where he supposedly went back to his days in the womb :confused: and saw how unwanted he was and as a 2 years old child he could remember "the rape".

Then we have Tom Zutaut crazy stories about another rape scenario but we can't be sure about this either because Axl never told this story and Zutaut's reputation is as pure-white as for you it is Steven's mom :lol:

To make the story short, his so-called introversion derived from the inferences of him not being seen out and about or not leaving hotels in days, in my opinion, it is incorrect because like I said many times before, introversion is not a disease and what he does looks more like depression or social phobia or anxiety.

I'm sorry to butt in but I feel like :lol: at that Axl's statement...

His step-dad the most dangerous man he ever met? Yeah, that one is a whack job but what about himself? He's a wife beater and allegedly raped some girls (you said he raped the Sheila girl and for a while he was chased by the police for same allegations).

So wtf is he talking about? He's never guilty of anything and everybody else is a bigger asshole than him.

Ok, Axl, whatever...

Finally I found people here who I can talk to about this :) I am in psychology, and I can tell you Axl has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which is very serious ! I've been through many books about him and articles, but all of them miss the point, or they mis-diagnose him. Narcissism contain all the things that you are saying like depression, anxiety, phobia and many more - they are part of this main disorder! I am analyzing this for some time now, and all facts about Axl prove my theory. Whish is also why I am investigating his relationships - so please reply for my previous post - about Erin and Stephanie. I will write more about it if anybody is interested.