GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

11 minutes ago, marlenaire said:

I am not professional psychologist - I said I am in psychology and I've been studying it. I am not bound by any law in this matter, but it doesn't mean I do not have knowledge or I'm stupid. That's why I can allow myself for writing here. Really, if you discard what I have to say, then why do you even bother to reply?

I don't think anyone here thinks you're a mental health professional or clinician, don't worry about that. Everything you've said shows that you are not.

Nobody called you stupid.

You don't seem to understand, though: if you are not the man's personal health provider, YOU DON'T GET TO DIAGNOSE HIM, nor do you get to walk around declaring you know definitively what his Dx is. It doesn't matter if you are "into psychology." Hey, I am into nuclear physics, but they aren't going to let me run the Hadron Collider.

Yes, people are vocally disagreeing, but perhaps that is because they take objection to what you are saying. It doesn't mean we're trying to beat you up or anything. Jut beating up your statements. Also, since this is a message board people can and do disagree. Lord knows I've had my arguments here and have had some pretty hardcore debates, LOL.

Edited by stella
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, stella said:

I don't think anyone here thinks you're a mental health professional or clinician, don't worry about that. Everything you've said shows that you are not.

Nobody called you stupid.

You don't seem to get it, though: if you are not the man's personal health provider, YOU DON'T GET TO DIAGNOSE HIM, nor do you get to walk around declaring you know definitively what his Dx is. It doesn't matter if you are "into psychology." Hey, I am into nuclear physics, but they aren't going to let me run the Hadron Collider.

Yes, people are vocally disagreeing, but perhaps that is because they take objection to what you are saying. Also, since this is a message board people can and do disagree. Lord knows I've had my arguments here, LOL.

You don't seem to get that I am writing my opinions here, which I am entitled to have, correct?

I am here to get the answers regarding Erin and Stephanie - can you say sth in this matter?

2 minutes ago, marlenaire said:

You don't seem to get that I am writing my opinions here, which I am entitled to have, correct?

I am here to get the answers regarding Erin and Stephanie - can you say sth in this matter?

What is it you want to know about SS and Erin. When you say camp Erin and camp Stephanie, do you mean why do the fans take sides? 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

4 minutes ago, marlenaire said:

But you aren't putting it forward as your opinion. You came in here and declared his Dx as a fact, and that it was "very serious." Think for a second, without getting mad...how would you feel if someone you didn't know made a post like that about you?

Edited by stella
  • Like 2

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What is it you want to know about SS and Erin. When you say camp Erin and camp Stephanie, do you mean why do the fans take sides? 

Yes. What is it that people can have against both of them ?

Also why is Erin hating Stephanie so much lately ?

22 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Are you Suzie London? :lol:

If you met him then why do you need to come here to ask some random fans on the Internet about his life?

How come you don't also know Stephanie and Erin?

If you are Suzie London, I'm sure you know Erin, as well... right? ;)

Sorry to interrupt, who is Suzie London?

20 minutes ago, marlenaire said:

I am not a professional psychologist - I said I am in psychology and I've been studying it.

How do you study psychology? Do you actually go to College, which one?
Can I know what books do you read? Can you name some authors?

Both of these questions are false premises, just like all the questions from your first post.

When you say "people", who are you really talking about? Name them or group them... People is too vague....

Second question.... where do you base this one? Hating Stephanie? how? Where? Can you show proof?

As far as I know, Erin has a private Instagram for her closest friends and it is locked. She's not in any other social media anymore. All has been removed.
So please explain what is this "battlefield" that you are seeing because I don't see it anywhere.

3 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Axl's former "therapist" (charlatan) from the 90's.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

Axxl's therapist back in the 90s who was travelling with GNR when were touring. She also appeared in Don't Cry video. According to Duff, she was saying to Axl things he wanted to hear, and was apparently making his disorder even bigger.

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

1 minute ago, marlenaire said:

Axxl's therapist back in the 90s who was travelling with GNR when were touring. She also appeared in Don't Cry video. According to Duff, she was saying to Axl things he wanted to hear, and was apparently making his disorder even bigger.

Thank you both. 

Erin clearly loved Axl for who he was, he treated her beyond disgustingly.

Stephanie Seymour just seemed to be with  Axl because he was a famous rock star. He treated her horribly too. 

Thats it, I think. From my point of view, that is why people think one is better than the other, but are under no Illusions that Axl deserved either - not here anyway. 

I don't think Erin hates Stephanie , she just seemed to want the post her son made taken down as she thought it was in poor taste. 

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

How do you study psychology? Do you actually go to College, which one?
Can I know what books do you read? Can you name some authors?

Both of these questions are false premises, just like all the questions from your first post.

When you say "people", who are you really talking about? Name them or group them... People is too vague....

Second question.... where do you base this one? Hating Stephanie? how? Where? Can you show proof?

As far as I know, Erin has a private Instagram for her closest friends and it is locked. She's not in any other social media anymore. All has been removed.
So please explain what is this "battlefield" that you are seeing because I don't see it anywhere.

When I say people - I mean people on forums in the Internet. I saw opinions that Stephanie did some nasty things to Axl - and I wonder what else except for the law suit.

Erin recently posted few sentences after Stephanie's son quoted Axl on Steph's birthday " I was hit by a Mack truck and the plates said Seymour" Erin commented that "it was cruel and unnecessary, and one day I will tell my truth." She also added "like mother like son" .

Erin was testifying with Stephanie back in the 90s and I wonder why is she so against her now, defending Axl all of the sudden.

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Erin clearly loved Axl for who he was, he treated her beyond disgustingly.

Stephanie Seymour just seemed to be with  Axl because he was a famous rock star. He treated her horribly too. 

Thats it, I think. From my point of view, that is why people think one is better than the other, but are under no Illusions that Axl deserved either - not here anyway. 

I don't think Erin hates Stephanie , she just seemed to want the post her son made taken down as she thought it was in poor taste. 

I see, thank you <3

Edited by marlenaire

When I say people - I mean people on forums in the Internet. I saw opinions that Stephanie did some nasty things to Axl - and I wonder what else except for the law suit.

Erin recently posted few sentences after Stephanie's son quoted Axl on Steph's birthday " I was hit by a Mack truck and the plates said Seymour" Erin commented that "it was cruel and unnecessary, and one day she will speak her truth." She also added "like mother like son" .

Erin was testifying with Stephanie back in the 90s and I wonder why is she so against her now, defending Axl all of the sudden.

Because "people", you mean "fans", just like to comment on anything and that's it... comments... hardly one of them know the truth to the stories, all they know is what they read from media and some other made up lies that have their start in places like Instagram, Twitter and TumblR, which are all a nest of snakes.

I don't know what they mean by "nasty things" to Axl.... If you name them, we could get somewhere....

No, Erin recently nothing. That was was 8 months ago... 8 MONTHS AGO... so that's not recent and it was exactly what @MillionsOfSpiders explained above. If you read "hate" in that, then you have a problem.

Erin was subpoenaed by Stephanie. Most people who don't know the U.S. laws do not understand or grasp the meaning of this term. I think we have explained it many times in the old thread, so maybe @Frey, who is indexing it, may have a link at hand to where you can be redirected and read and learn what subpoena means. Or maybe you can look it up on your own.

I fail to see how "Erin is so against" Stephanie now just because she posted ONE thing in her old IG account.

• Like 2

Erin recently posted few sentences after Stephanie's son quoted Axl on Steph's birthday " I was hit by a Mack truck and the plates said Seymour" Erin commented that "it was cruel and unnecessary, and one day she will speak her truth." She also added "like mother like son" .

Although there was speculation at the time about the mack truck post, none of us here know the answers to those questions :shrugs: I don't believe Erin was 'with" Stephanie back then, I believe she was subpoena'd and therefore had to go to court. As far as "camps" go, just like any relationships, some people thought Axl and Erin were better together, some people thought Axl and Stephanie were better together. And some people didn't think either one were a great relationship.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Because "people", you mean "fans", just like to comment on anything and that's it... comments... hardly one of them know the truth to the stories, all they know is what they read from media and some other made up lies that have their start in places like Instagram, Twitter and TumblR, which are all a nest of snakes.

Well said:thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I don't know what they mean by "nasty things" to Axl.... If you name them, we could get somewhere....

No, Erin recently nothing. That was was 8 months ago... 8 MONTHS AGO... so that's not recent and it was exactly what @MillionsOfSpiders explained above. If you read "hate" in that, then you have a problem.

Erin was subpoenaed by Stephanie. Most people who don't know the U.S. laws do not understand or grasp the meaning of this term. I think we have explained it many times in the old thread, so maybe @Frey, who is indexing it, may have a link at hand to where you can be redirected and read and learn what subpoena means. Or maybe you can look it up on your own.

I fail to see how "Erin is so against" Stephanie now just because she posted ONE thing in her old IG account.

That makes sense, and that's what I wanted to find out here, because as I said, I only found some blurry comments but couldn't find where it comes from. I thought I am missing some facts. 8 months is recent - if we take the whole GNR story which begins over 30 years ago. 

3 minutes ago, marlenaire said:

That makes sense, and that's what I wanted to find out here, because as I said, I only found some blurry comments but couldn't find where it comes from. I thought I am missing some facts. 8 months is recent - if we take the whole GNR story which begins over 30 years ago. 

Not for the Internet times.

1 day old is already ancient times in this moment we are living.

Damn I hate having to go on extended military duty, seems I miss all the good stuff. 

To the newcomer I say welcome to the thread, but I have to agree with everyone here. I don't mean any harm, but making such a claim about having studied someone's psychological case without knowing them is very uncool and kind of hurtful. The only true way to know is if you were personally treating him. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, marlenaire said:

I totally agree with the first sentence. Lack of empathy on different occasions - is also very good indicator.

Narcissists with age calm down a bit. Also, knowing that his lineup of GNR is leading nowhere he goes back to the place where he last remember to be the most successful, because he needs the confirmation of his existence from the outside. Confirmation that he is the greatest. Money stands on second place -  also important of course, but not the most.

So like in the days when GNR was getting to be known - he can stretch and compromise for greater good.

No, his disease didn't disappear. In fact, I really do feel pity on him.

Drugs, alcohol - they are called - "the fillers". They fill the emptiness, "cure" depression, and blur the reality when it becomes too painful to confront.

wow, what post that really hits it on the head 

another huge giveaway was when he actually came on this site to belittle people! 

it shows he cares so fucking much how he is perceived that it's beyond the norm, i get it but you would think someone wouldn't be so far out in their thinking 

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr

Just now, Rocketqueen76 said:

I don't think it was to belittle people, but to do what anyone would do in his position....defend himself. And if he made statements to the fact that the people talking shit about him, he's absolutely right. If I were in his place honestly I would have told all those haters to kiss the crack of my natural black ads and leave it at that.

sure, it probably wasn't but came across as 

and im just saying why he would care that much, he can't affect or control people perception of him other than through his actions 

6 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Damn I hate having to go on extended military duty, seems I miss all the good stuff. 

To the newcomer I say welcome to the thread, but I have to agree with everyone here. I don't mean any harm, but making such a claim about having studied someone's psychological case without knowing them is very uncool and kind of hurtful. The only true way to know is if you were personally treating him. 

I don't agree, but let's drop it. You did not need to meet Hitler personally to know he was disturbed, correct? Or Napoleon? There are so many independent sources confirming certain facts. That's all I'm saying - there are certain facts.

Just now, double talkin jive mfkr said:

sure, it probably wasn't but came across as 

and im just saying why he would care that much, he can't affect or control people perception of him other than through his actions 

He cares because he knows that without us fans he would be a forgotten memory. He may not be able to control how people see him, but he is human all the same and he has feelings. He's not a robot constructed of nuts, bolts, and screws...but a man made out of flesh and bone and blood running through his veins. The kind of hate that was being thrown at him fucked him up a great deal and made him wary of what the public will say about him next.

• Like 2

I don't agree, but let's drop it. You did not need to meet Hitler personally to know he was disturbed, correct? Or Napoleon? There are so many independent sources confirming certain facts. That's all I'm saying - there are certain facts.

You can't even begin to compare Hitler and Napoleon to Axl. Hitler and Napoleon were disturbed on a whole different level in a completely different context.

• Like 2