GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

What do you think about this answer? I very much disagree

"So you ask for information, "any information" and the information I am sharing falls under such category.  Just because I manage the band, doesn't mean I decide when and what the band does on their creative process my dude."

27 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well he did say WE just released a new single....maybe it’s Fernando on drums! 

He's the one playing SOYL. :lol:

NITL: the 2018 edition - Fernando and Beta as the new Tracy and Roberta. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Padme said:

Sorry I'm not sure I understand :question:

Fernando said he misses one poster who got expelled or something. Then someone comes up and says he is the one and you seem to know him so I thought I’d ask. :shrugs:

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Fernando said he misses one poster who got expelled or something. Then someone comes up and says he is the one and you seem to know him so I thought I’d ask. :shrugs:

Yes magisme, he was a regular here. He was one of the many fans making jokes about Fernando's three hours meeting post :lol: When we got the Bumbelfoot/Ashaba controversy about the announcement of their departure. Fernando was posting at HTGTH on the matter. He mentioned that magisme was one of his favorite posters because of the 3 hour meeting jokes or something like it.

So Fernando came here at the time. Him and Magisme were jocking. Fernando answering questions just like this time around. But some of us also got frustrasted because of his lack of details and clarity. At some point magisme told Fernando to fuck off. His post got deleted and he got suspended. He decided to leave the forum. until now because Fernando mentioned him again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Padme said:

What do you think about this answer? I very much disagree

"So you ask for information, "any information" and the information I am sharing falls under such category.  Just because I manage the band, doesn't mean I decide when and what the band does on their creative process my dude."

It means he's not an Alan Niven kind of guy. The band will make music whenever the hell they want to, probably soon, probably never again. They are in no rush and Fernando has no inherence/influence on it.

:shrugs:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

It means he's not an Alan Niven kind of guy. The band will make music whenever the hell they want to, probably soon, probably never again. They are in no rush and Fernando has no inherence/influence on it.

:shrugs:

Yeah, and that's why he shouldn't be in the position he is. There are times when a manager's job should be somewhat similiar to a trainer or coach. I understand Axl wanting things to stay flat. But Slash and Duff?

8 minutes ago, Padme said:

Yeah, and that's why he shouldn't be in the position he is. There are times when a manager's job should be somewhat similiar to a trainer or coach. I understand Axl wanting things to stay flat. But Slash and Duff?

I don't know.... All previous managers, Niven included, had to kick their asses in order to make this band work. They were always lazy as a band. It took so much to get them to make AFD :shrugs:....... UYI came out because most songs were written in the previous years. And look at CD, another pain in the ass to pull out.....

Fast forward to now, they are not the hungry men of fame & glory that they were in the 80s anymore. They really don't need to work hard ever again. Slash loves making music and he doesn't need Axl for this, he's solidified his solo career a long time ago and he can still make GNR money, just from being associated to it.

There's no incentive for them.... So I'm sure that we will see a new album sometime but not in the immediate future. It will be something to justify more touring in the coming years, as Fernando confirmed they will keep touring.

I guess we will have to accept this reality from now on.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Zoot said:

Guess I've missed a lot over the past few days.

My only take from the Fernando Q&A is "We're not going to answer your questions, but we are going to get defensive about you speculating because we wont answer questions"

giphy.gif

That basically sums it up. Then he acts like he's doing us all a huge favor by coming here and giving us very vague information.

• Like 4

Just now, janrichmond said:

Not in that thread he popped up in another one but didn't stay. 

I didn't watch the wedding :sleeper:

looooooool

All the Nando asskissing here is way more :sleeper: than the royal wedding :lol:

People are still lecturing each other about being respectful towards a guy who disrespected the whole fanbase from his Twitter account in first place.

Did he ever apologize?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, janrichmond said:

He never answered my question :max: about the line up and any changes to it. 

You mean the AFD lime up?

He answered to me.  I think this is the answer he would've given to you. And it's an answer for everyone who wants the AFD line up reunion

On 18/5/2018 at 10:02 PM, Padme said:

Many of us would like to see the AFD line up together on the stage. 

I would like a lot of things, however I know what it's within my responsibility, in order to achieve such want.

It's not fair or just to say the things said (here and there) because the band doesn't consist of members you feel better suited, I think that's up to the guys in the band, no?

Congrats @SerenityScorp!!!!! Very happy that you're gonna finally see them!!! :dance:

Hope you get the best spot in the place, for your Slaxlwatching :P

-------

@Padme geez, what a condescending response you got there. :thumbsdown:

This is why I continually refuse to interact with some members of TB. They are so unpleasant with their barely smartass responses and overall rudeness.

Why does he tell you: "it's not fair to just say the things said (here and there) because the band doesn't consist of members you feel better suited..." :question: 

What things you said that are not fair?? :shrugs: