GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

He was more clear with the new music question. What I understood is that he is not the kind of manager that will push the band to sit down and create something. 

I think it's impossible for Fernando to be that kind of manager. He was a kid when he met Axl and grew up with him. Axl wouldn't listen to Fernando. Fernando just does what Axl wants him to (or what he thinks Axl wants him to do).

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Lol! Is it just a coincidence that some guy posted a pic of a really cool telescope he saw in Axls garden when he was allowed to wander around the grounds of his home recently? 

(the guy now deleted the pics) 

:lol:

who posted what where? :wow:

15 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I think it's impossible for Fernando to be that kind of manager. He was a kid when he met Axl and grew up with him. Axl wouldn't listen to Fernando. Fernando just does what Axl wants him to (or what he thinks Axl wants him to do).

Then I guess one has to wonder why Axl has picked someone he doesnt respect as a manager, to be a manager, lol :shrugs:

What about Beta, what is her role now?

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

who posted what where? :wow:

A guy posted a thread in the pictures section of him walking around Axls gardens - there was a huge telescope in one. I asked him if Axl was there, he said no or else he probably wouldn’t have been let in. Then some others came and told the guy he was probably getting someone the sack and he deleted the thread. 

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

A guy posted a thread in the pictures section of him walking around Axls gardens - there was a huge telescope in one. I asked him if Axl was there, he said no or else he probably wouldn’t have been let in. Then some others came and told the guy he was probably getting someone the sack and he deleted the thread. 

When did that happen? Did you save the pictures? :ph34r:

3 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Not trying to be funny here, but is English not Fernando's first language?  His posts are difficult to understand at times.  I'm confused though, because I thought he grew up in America, or have I got that wrong?   

Exactly my thoughts. I don't understand that either. He sounds as if he came to the US several years ago and I guess he grew up there, went to school there, what's wrong with that guy?

Coming back to his tweet that started all that, if anyone is really clueless, it is Fernando and he's absolutely clueless about how to be a manager :wacko: This was so pathethic. The clothes that have always been so important in Guns N'Roses. For that alone Axl, Slash and Duff should shoot him :shrugs:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Then I guess one has to wonder why Axl has picked someone he doesnt respect as a manager, to be a manager, lol :shrugs:

What about Beta, what is her role now?

My guess on the first question (I've said it here before) is that Axl wants to feel that the people who work for/with him care for him at a personal level. That's what matters to him the most, to feel safe, and that's why he fell out with all the professional managers he had.

As for Beta, I don't know, I guess her role is to support Axl.

43 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Lol! Is it just a coincidence that some guy posted a pic of a really cool telescope he saw in Axls garden when he was allowed to wander around the grounds of his home recently? 

I saw those pictures. I thought he enter with permission

43 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

1 minute ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Yes. He says he was let in after I jokingly asked him if he broke in - then I asked if Axl was home when he went and he said no or he wouldn’t have been let in - then others came and said he might be getting someone the sack posting pics like that and the thread was deleted. 

In exactly 2 weeks we will see them again....I'm little anxious about Axl....praying that he didn't eat a lot a feijoada watching all Netflix's series.

I wonder if those pictures that got deleted are from this year..you wonder if he wasn't in home, if he was with Angus....the way that Nando express his thoughts about Axl/DC makes you wonder

Edited by Georgina Arriaga
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes. He says he was let in after I jokingly asked him if he broke in - then I asked if Axl was home when he went and he said no or he wouldn’t have been let in - then others came and said he might be getting someone the sack posting pics like that and the thread was deleted. 

Is that the soldier guy?

On 18/5/2018 at 6:58 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He answered this weird answer about AC/DC on HTGTH (not been there in forever lol)

Well, glad it isn't about you.  People tend to lean towards shit and then when questioned, their usual response is; well Axl doesn't do this and that and this and that and this... so on.

Just let shit be man, stand behind or next to the artist(s) you respect, or cared for at one point rather than throw stones.

ACDC fans were hating on Axl until they heard it firsthand, so, just let it go and if it happens, great.  Hope you like it, if you don't; all good just know the process on creating was amazing.  

We kind of tend to forget that everything is a process and if Axl is part of something, the process is more about the friendship and love of people involved than the need to create something loved and accepted by everyone.  To us, that's just a bonus.

Personally, the love we found within the ACDC family is priceless. 

That was to someone saying Angus wouldn’t want Axl because he is too much like Elton John mixed with Aerosmith. 

@MillionsOfSpiders found this quote in Jarmo's forum

19 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It was some guy with longish curly hair wearing a baseball cap. 

The pics were around the front of Axls house and that’s the garden where I saw the telescope. 

Oh, but are pics recent?

I only remember the pics of the soldier guy, was it from 2016? When he rang the bell and Beta let him in. He took pics of the garden and other outdoors places, also pics with Beta.

On May 17, 2018 at 1:40 PM, GingerHair said:

I am speechless that the so-called manager of a band talk like that about the die-hard fans, the ones who buy the most expensive show tickets, buy shitty deluxe box set, put 30-year old 'Shadow...' song back on the charts, etc, etc, etc. 

I guess he likes more the rest of people, who says GNR is overrated and Axl is old and fat. :fuckyou:

That's unbelievable!!

I can't stand that MFr. There are so many people who get the sense that this family has hit the jackpot with hooking onto Axl when he was the most vulnerable. Like mold, they slowly took over the House of Axl, & here we are. The main thing to remember is that it's not just 1 or 2 of us that feels the milk is sour, it's quite a few. I always trust my instincts.

• Like 1