GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

Oh, but are pics recent?

I only remember the pics of the soldier guy, was it from 2016? When he rang the bell and Beta let him in. He took pics of the garden and other outdoors places, also pics with Beta.

No pics with Beta. I asked if they were more recent, they looked it, but he didn’t answer before deleting it all. 

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

But Axl is mad at Apple? 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, janrichmond said:

@Padme my question was...

@Fernando with what line up will GNR continue to tour? Are Slash and Duff staying or will there be any changes in regards to the band?

I thought his replies to others were very vague. His answer to new music didn't seem like a 'yes' to me either, he just said "something"  not 'Yes, we will have new music' 

About new music he answered twice. At least that's what I read. His first answer was "yes, there will be" He did say yes. The "something" came later. He even had the nerve to say SOYL was a new song :facepalm:  The problem is we've seen similar answers like 100 times before. Axl has said things like "definite maybe" "we're looking in to what we're doing in that regard very seriously" In early 2000s Axl said that besides CD they were making another album and bonus tracks. And of course Richard broken record answers "we hope" "hopefully soon" Before the reunion Richard said they were working on one Slash song.

If you meant NuGN'R making a come back... Well, when it comes to Axl anything is possible. But If that happens it will be beyond idiotic. They will be playing in Vegas, only for a group of 10 Axl nutters

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Asia said:

Weird is the word :lol: Have no idea what this means. But thanks for the quote :)

Fernando highlighted the "IF" So AXL/DC is not a sure thing. The last part means if Axl makes an album. The songs are going to be what he likes. The album is for him not for us fans. If you like, fine. If you don't, he doesn't care. The problem with that is that record company wants profit, meaning selling albums. So if Axl wants to make songs HE likes. Then he has to go independent.

The first part is just plain asking for blind loyalty :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Padme said:

Fernando highlighted the "IF" So AXL/DC is not a sure thing. The last part means if Axl makes an album. The songs are going to be what he likes. The album is for him not for us fans. If you like, fine. If you don't, he doesn't care. The problem with that is that record company wants profit, meaning selling albums. So if Axl wants to make songs HE likes. Then he has to go independent.

The first part is just plain asking for blind loyalty :rolleyes:

I read in Whiplash.com famous brazilian site ,refered Fernando tweet ,a comment of guy that said about Fernando : "a idiot with luck".

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I read in Whiplash.com famous brazilian site ,refered Fernando tweet ,a comment of guy that said about Fernando : "a idiot with luck".

Wich in portuguese means 'nascer com a bunda virada para a lua' aka 'to be born with your ass turned to the moon' :lol:

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Well I would say his mother was "an idiot with luck". Stephanie hired her. Then Stephanie met Axl. She ended up working for Axl. Something you only see in a fairy tale.

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

Wich in portuguese means 'nascer com a bunda virada para a lua' aka 'to be born with your ass turned to the moon' :lol:

I can't post here what an Argentinian would call it :ph34r: ................. we are really mean people :facepalm:

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

What’s on itunes?

ISE video that none of us has seen before. It has the Erin Everly in bondage stuff that most of us has seen before apart from a bit where he spanks her, you can see he spanks her with a cat of nine tails type thing. 

Axl is seen in a limo with two other women and he is kissing one of them :lol:

The bit of interest to you would be Izzy walks up to the camera and gives a cheeky wink. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Don’t read my post above it will spoil it for you....sorry :P

You are all already spoiling but I will not watch it now, I can't afford to be paying monthly for fuckin' music.

I buy music when I want to, not when they tell me :bitchfight:

:anger:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I can't post here what an Argentinian would call it :ph34r: ................. we are really mean people :facepalm:

Bitch, you can't do that. C'mon tell us, I'm curious :P 

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The bit of interest to you would be Izzy walks up to the camera and gives a cheeky wink. 

Tell me again where do I sign? :wub:

:P 

8 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I don’t want to sign to apple music. 

Neither do I... but I have to say, Slash has a nice rump. :D

8 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Someone make a gif of the Izzy part please. PLEASE :drool:

Just wait...someone here will do it, it's so easy. 

• GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It’s a really cool video if you don’t mind the totally un PC nature of it. It really sets the scene of what you think the band were in the 80s!

I wish I could share it with you all :( 

I think I’ gonna hate hate hate the spanking part with the nail thingy?! Ugh. But I will pay the 1,78 Euro for Izzy. :wub: Just need to figure out how :D