GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It’s a really cool video if you don’t mind the totally un PC nature of it. It really sets the scene of what you think the band were in the 80s!

I wish I could share it with you all :( 

Have you watched it already? Did you buy it?

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I think I’ gonna hate hate hate the spanking part with the nail thingy?! Ugh. But I will pay the 1,78 Euro for Izzy. :wub: Just need to figure out how :D 

Go to Apple.com and download the iTunes in your computer.... or do you have an iPhone, iPad, iPod?

If you have a device you can buy it from the device, just need iTunes Store installed and to create an account.

Just now, Padme said:

So an old video we've seen. But with more Erin and more Izzy. Axl is a masochist! :lol:

Definitely has lots of unseen footage. And a beginning to the video that we didn’t know about. 

Just now, killuridols said:

Have you watched it already? Did you buy it?

Yeah, I downloaded it. It cost me £1.80, so not expensive. 

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Definitely has lots of unseen footage. And a beginning to the video that we didn’t know about. 

So they have deleted previous scenes in order to add new ones?

Seen it. The Izzy part is shorter than a second. I hate all the Axl and Erin bits even though it’s not as bad as I thought it would have been. Simply because they kill Izzy time. (in my math, that is). The Axl in the car scenes are really sleazy. I would have liked to see more of the show bits. I like the stage diving/pushing parts.

Will try and screenshot Izzy’s wink-face for those of you who’d want to see it. :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Should I buy it?

tenor.gif?itemid=9272791

Nope.

(Excuse me but WHAT’s that piggy doing there???)

There’s Izzy baby pulling that face in the middle of the spanking. lol :wub:

Bildschirmfoto_2018_05_21_um_20_22_26.pn

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Nope.

(Excuse me but WHAT’s that piggy doing there???)

Why not? You just did :max:

Piggy is going crazy, anxious, or maybe it is :jerkoff: cuz it wants to watch the filthy video... :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

There’s Izzy baby pulling that face in the middle of the spanking. lol :wub:

Bildschirmfoto_2018_05_21_um_20_22_26.pn

Sorry, but why does he look like he's 50 there?? :question:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Padme said:

Well I would say his mother was "an idiot with luck". Stephanie hired her. Then Stephanie met Axl. She ended up working for Axl. Something you only see in a fairy tale.

True,his mother was first withi luck

4 hours ago, Padme said:

Well I would say his mother was "an idiot with luck". Stephanie hired her. Then Stephanie met Axl. She ended up working for Axl. Something you only see in a fairy tale.

I don't think that Beta  is "an idiot" , she just take this advantage that Axl to give she and her descendant, now that she and Fernando are great management or not , this is different story , she was alone woman in a country such huge country like US and she achieve "american dream" .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Why not? You just did :max:

Piggy is going crazy, anxious, or maybe it is :jerkoff: cuz it wants to watch the filthy video... :ph34r:

Sorry, but why does he look like he's 50 there?? :question:

You mean Argentinian girl! :bitchfight: He doesn’t look like 50 there. His 50 year old self just looks like himself without any botox and shit. Izzy looks a bit tired but cute and funny in the video. I guess this is wasted on you tho. You go watch that spanking and this sleazy Axl, you know you want to. 

2 minutes ago, Padme said:

Izzy in those days was way too much into heroin and all the other stuff

Well in October 89 he was already after his piss-plane incident and at least considering to sober up. lol.

You’re right of course, though.

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

You mean Argentinian girl! :bitchfight: He doesn’t look like 50 there. His 50 year old self just looks like himself without any botox and shit. Izzy looks a bit tired but cute and funny in the video. I guess this is wasted on you tho. You go watch that spanking and this sleazy Axl, you know you want to. 

He looks just like the recent pics of him! :lol: That's odd but maybe it is good. He never aged :rofl-lol:

I'd watch the spanking if your selfish German ass would share it with the thirld world fans like me, because you just bought it but you ain't sharing! makefun.gif.093c90967b707b81886f935adf4ac1ab.gif

SHARE THE LOOT!!

:rofl-lol:

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

75E6FA08-66CD-4087-BD1A-FDCBB580D07A.png.a32c23c5bb6403aecb5499ede38bbec9.png

:lol:

:facepalm:

asshole :max:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

He looks just like the recent pics of him! :lol:That's odd but maybe it is good. He never aged :rofl-lol:

I'd watch the spanking if your selfish German ass would share it with the thirld world fans like me, because you just bought it but you ain't sharing! makefun.gif.093c90967b707b81886f935adf4ac1ab.gif

SHARE THE LOOT!!

:rofl-lol:

Lol to the bolded. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: 

I WOULD share with your mean little third world self if I’d know HOW. lol Wait, I’ll screenshot some snogging Axl for ya. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Lol to the bolded. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: 

I WOULD share with your mean little third world self if I’d know HOW. lol Wait, I’ll screenshot some snogging Axl for ya. :lol:

tenor.gif?itemid=3554205

do not want no screenshot. share video or feck off! :bitchfight:

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

You might like the other version that’s been around for years better then :lol:

tenor.gif

Just now, killuridols said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3554205

do not want no screenshot. share video or feck off! :bitchfight:

tenor.gif

I don’t know how to rip off a video you little criminal!!! Ungrateful! :max:

I am more confused with your gifs, there!! What’s the bottom one doing?????!!!! lol @killuridols is on fire. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Just checked out the video. Holy crap, it's awesome!  It's REALLY politically incorrect and makes no apologies for shoving that in your face -  sorry/not sorry for still liking it.  It's just that it really does capture the essence of what GNR were all about in those days, debauchery and danger in spades.  It reminds me of why I was so fascinated by them as a teenager. 

I do think it's amusing that the women are more covered up than the Kardashians though. :lol:

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

75E6FA08-66CD-4087-BD1A-FDCBB580D07A.png.a32c23c5bb6403aecb5499ede38bbec9.png

:lol:

Regarding the intelligent models, didn't change a bit our prince Axl :rofl-lol:

12 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

@killuridols

Ugh. Well, you asked for it. :smiley-confused2:

Bildschirmfoto_2018_05_21_um_20_54_19.pn

LOL. Does he go and kisses the other girl right after? :lol:

17 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Do it old school. Record your pc screen with your phone and then post here :wow:

(I kid :lol:)

Edited by dgnr
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Padme said:

Wait! He did all that right on Erin's face?  :huh:

I don't buy he was just acting 

That’s Axl for you:

I'm a person that has a lot of different relationships. It's really hard to maintain a one-on-one relationship if the other person is not going to allow me to be with other people. I have a real open, hedonistic, sexual attitude. Just 'cause you're not totally in love with a person doesn't mean you don't like them. You can think they're attractive, and you want to touch them, have a great time with them. Maybe at that moment you are in love. I think love and lust go hand in hand, like good and evil. One without the other is not complete. But I don't tell someone I'm in love with them if I'm not. I never have.

I don’t think Erin was surprised of him kissing someone else ...