alfierose

8 hours ago, killuridols said:

For now I am only allowed to "smell" it :max:

5b03053ed2c07_000121-May-1814_37.jpg.13706f7f3f6fecc51b90f38c193d6c58.jpg

5b03054f9c07e_000221-May-1814_37.jpg.7fb04a0ebd12efd7c6767f663c221444.jpg

5b0305601bac7_000321-May-1814_40.jpg.24b8f346b68d2394e2dc69099a3beae4.jpg

5b030573618d4_000521-May-1814_41.jpg.28b630a7762508e7482ecb0e5cb154fb.jpg

:ph34r:

I can watch this on apple music but sadly the app doesn't allow me to screen capture

Come to think of it, I think there is not much HD content from 80s GN'R

19 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Let's go together 

Oh I wish!! But we'll see. If God's will, I'll be living in Bandung for a year from August because I'll be taking my master degree there and that could be a problem. :( 

8 hours ago, killuridols said:

What I noticed though............... LOL................ is that Erin has her butt-cheeks tattoed and the tattoo says A-X-L :smiley-confused2:

5b0332ea9d90b_000621-May-1817_45.jpg.500b26027b637f1030f126281025383e.jpg

I've seen that image before from one the letters she auctioned. I wonder if it is a real tattoo or temporary :nervous:

If Erin is/was into temporary Gn'R tattoos, she could buy that AFD box set and get a new one. Though they sell them separately too... 

Edited by Fourteenbeers

I remember back in the early 90s they release (a tape in those days) Welcome To The Videos. They could've added this video back then. Axl says in the begining they were making a home video

8 hours ago, Mararoyce said:

It's on YouTube, you should check it out before it gets removed.

Search It's So Easy, & pull up the Victoria Nunes YouTube vid.

Thank you! I already watched it yesterday, somewhere else. I posted my opinion in the previous page, lol.

3 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

If Erin is/was into temporary Gn'R tattoos, she could buy that AFD box set and get a new one. Though they sell them separately too... 

Maybe Axl sends her a box for free as a present? :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Padme said:

I remember back in the early 90s they release (a tape in those days) Welcome To The Videos. They could've added this video back then. Axl says in the begining they were making a home video

I remember the 'Welcome To The Videos' VHS but I never bought it because I taped all vids from MTV :lol:.... what does it mean they were making a home video? :question:

Edited by killuridols

14 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I remember the 'Welcome To The Videos' VHS but I never bought it because I taped all vids from MTV :lol:.... what does it mean they were making a home video?

That's what Axl says in the begining during his rant/speech. I understood he meant for that ISE video to be avaible on VHS at Tower Records and other record stores around the world. If that was the case. They missed the chance to add it to The Welcome To The Videos for some reason. They also missed the chance to add it as bonus in Tokyo 92 video. Another thing I noticed is that neither Axl nor Slash nor Duff say anything about this new video in their own social media, at least not yet.

• Like 1

Yeah 'home video' means a video cassette for people to buy (in a store, it was the 80s :lol:) and watch at home, on their TV (again, 80s).

I'm so happy to see this video officially released. It's sexy (the boys too, not just Erin although she is smokin' hot in it... there are some gratifying shots of Axl-ass), rough, sleazy, sweaty, arrogant... everything that Guns was back then.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I want to watchhhh ittttttt😭😭😭😭

9 hours ago, tifalucis said:

Oh I wish!! But we'll see. If God's will, I'll be living in Bandung for a year from August because I'll be taking my master degree there and that could be a problem. :( 

http://www.metrotvnews.com/amp/GKdWOEmk-pemesanan-tiket-pre-sale-konser-guns-n-roses-di-jakarta-dibuka

You can book thr presale ticket now

Edited by SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, money honey said:

I'm so happy to see this video officially released. It's sexy (the boys too, not just Erin although she is smokin' hot in it... there are some gratifying shots of Axl-ass),

At times I'm confused which is Erin's ass and which is Axl's :ph34r: they both are wearing thongs :lol: :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, money honey said:

Yeah 'home video' means a video cassette for people to buy (in a store, it was the 80s :lol:) and watch at home, on their TV (again, 80s).

I'm so happy to see this video officially released. It's sexy (the boys too, not just Erin although she is smokin' hot in it... there are some gratifying shots of Axl-ass), rough, sleazy, sweaty, arrogant... everything that Guns was back then.

Mmmm....Slash ass is very interesant too...:lol:

I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I don’t like the leather shorts or the Axl ass, I don’t like Erin in this video (except for her hair maybe) and I think Axl looks more ridiculous than anything else. I just don’t think it’s a great video. So yeah. :shrugs:

Off to my party pooper place now. Bye :P

Edited by Tori72

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I don’t like the leather shorts or the Axl ass, I don’t like Erin in this video (except for her hair maybe) and I think Axl looks more ridiculous than anything else. I just don’t think it’s a great video. So yeah. :shrugs:

Off to my party pooper place now. Bye :P

Had to be a lemon German to say that! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

:hug: Lol, care to give an extended explanation? 

Axl's leather shorts were not my favorite. They're not that bad either... What I like about him from this video is the puffy hair and the skeleton jacket, along with the kilt. The bondage scenes are funny, as he doesn't look pretty much into it :lol:, but I guess in some ways it benefits him that the scenes are not violent or more daring, otherwise he had been widely criticized for it. I'm thinking they must have had a lawyer to sit beside the video editor, to supervise what images were PC or not :lol: :facepalm:

Erin is really beautiful in all sense, but I understand this is not the way we've got to know her or the common perception we have of her. This role better suits Stephanie, I guess :lol:

The Axl parts I don't like are the scenes in the car with those two girls. They are corny or cheesy (don't know the exact term)... and he truly looks like a fool on them. Plus his outfit is cringe, lol..... But maybe we feel that way because we are too old now and none of this is really impressive to our eyes. Had we seen this when we were 12 or 13 years old, we would have been shocked to death :rofl-lol:

Well, I know I would have..... It's the same way I feel when I watch things from the 80s or 90s and I cringe over outfits, hairdos, some expressions... it's some sort of estrangement with the past.

Edited by killuridols
I wrote "poofy" and I think that's offensive. Sorry, I meant "puffy" hair :(
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Had to be a lemon German to say that! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

:hug: Lol, care to give an extended explanation? 

Axl's leather shorts were not my favorite. They're not that bad either... What I like about him from this video is the poofy hair and the skeleton jacket, along with the kilt. The bondage scenes are funny, as he doesn't look pretty much into it :lol:, but I guess in some ways it benefits him that the scenes are not violent or more daring, otherwise he had been widely criticized for it. I'm thinking they must have had a lawyer to sit beside the video editor, to supervise what images were PC or not :lol: :facepalm:

Erin is really beautiful in all sense, but I understand this is not the way we've got to know her or the common perception we have of her. This role better suits Stephanie, I guess :lol:

The Axl parts I don't like are the scenes in the car with those two girls. They are corny or cheesy (don't know the exact term)... and he truly looks like a fool on them. Plus his outfit is cringe, lol..... But maybe we feel that way because we are too old now and none of this is really impressive to our eyes. Had we seen this when we were 12 or 13 years old, we would have been shocked to death :rofl-lol:

Well, I know I would have..... It's the same way I feel when I watch things from the 80s or 90s and I cringe over outfits, hairdos, some expressions... it's some sort of estrangement with the past.

Lol! Lemon German? :rofl-lol:  Never heard that expression. As in lemon=sour? I like it. :)

It is what you said. I cringe over the whole aesthetics. Axl looking like a fool as you said. His pants in the limo with the girls!! (My eyes....). The girls's oversize shiny leather?/plastic? (lol) jackets... The way Axl snogs her... not sexy.  I know I would have been shocked in the 80s, also because of my age of course. Also, I thought the same with the lawyer watching the bondage scenes. lol. To me Erin’s face looks like a pretty 13 year old. She’s got a great body but somehow - idk. The whole thing is neither shocking nor into my face beautiful nor cool. It’s just those laughable 80s stylewise. Their other vids (WTTJ, SCOM, PC) aged better. These cheesy 80s aesthetics and 80s fashion don’t work for me at all. Can’t really put my finger on it. 

Edited by Tori72
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Clearly, you are not yet old enough to look back at the 80s through rose tinted glasses. :lol:   I've repressed forgotten all the bad parts and now fondly remember all the good parts.  Except padded shoulders, apricot and lace.

Must admit, I haven't really analysed the video...I just like the energy and the general impression of sleaze and excess and dangerous rock and roll.  Picture is good quality.  Love Izzy smirking into the camera.  Every time Slash appears.  Axl is hot.  Love how he's playing bass while Duff is on drums at one point.  Love his kilt and his hair.  I haven't scrutinised it, but I thought the kissing was sexy.  To be fair to Axl, we'd all look pretty ridiculous if someone took a screenshot of us kissing! lol  Kissing is definitely an act that's not meant to be screenshot.  :wow:  So I just really liked the whole video as a fast moving snapshot of that time in their lives.  

Have any of them promoted this vid on their social media yet?  Doesn't look like they have...  I wonder if they're trying to put some distance between themselves and the video...??

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

@Andy14 did you notice that he didn't shut up? In all video parts he is on and on and on talking....jeje

Lol. I wonder if he’s adorable like that or bloody annoying?! I have an idea but I’m not gonna say. :rofl-lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

@Andy14 did you notice that he didn't shut up? In all video parts he is on and on and on talking....jeje

Axl is very talkative, i remember Bumbe said that Axl keep talking much hours until early morning ,in after party :lol:

13 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Of course, he never shuts up....it makes me wonder what a 10-hour-flight with him must be like...:confused::bitchfight:

• Haha 3