GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

48 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Clearly, you are not yet old enough to look back at the 80s through rose tinted glasses. :lol:   I've repressed forgotten all the bad parts and now fondly remember all the good parts.  Except padded shoulders, apricot and lace.

Must admit, I haven't really analysed the video...I just like the energy and the general impression of sleaze and excess and dangerous rock and roll.  Picture is good quality.  Love Izzy smirking into the camera.  Every time Slash appears.  Axl is hot.  Love how he's playing bass while Duff is on drums at one point.  Love his kilt and his hair.  I haven't scrutinised it, but I thought the kissing was sexy.  To be fair to Axl, we'd all look pretty ridiculous if someone took a screenshot of us kissing! lol  Kissing is definitely an act that's not meant to be screenshot.  :wow:  So I just really liked the whole video as a fast moving snapshot of that time in their lives.  

Have any of them promoted this vid on their social media yet?  Doesn't look like they have...  I wonder if they're trying to put some distance between themselves and the video...??

Well, tbh I'm more fond of the 90's than the 80's.... I guess that's because I was too much of a kid in the 80's. And back then, we kids :ph34r:, dressed like real kids, not like the kids now, who are forced to wear kid versions of adult clothes. During the 80s I didn't suffer padded shoulders, apricot and lace :rofl-lol:, neither puffy hair or crazy make-up. I wore child clothes up until I turned 12 :facepalm:

What I said was not a slam against the video. I really like it as a whole, as you say, I love the speed of images, the rythm of the song, it all matches the general vibe of chaos inside a small club with a rocking band. We are just taking a laugh at some cheesy things, so please don't take it as we are "hard to please" or "Axl haters" :lol:.... Personally, I like Axl in all scenes, except the limo ones and not because the way he kisses, I really don't see anything weird about that. To me, it is the whole cheesy stupid scene that makes him look like a fool, but not the kiss itself or whatever.

In my opinion, the video would have been better with more band scenes, I have the feeling that it focuses a lot more in Axl than the rest of the guys. There's little Duff on it and almost no Steven. I guess the other video that circulates on YouTube has more band than this one, but all in all, I really like how the video turned out, image quality and sound.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What food is on the plate at the side of him? He seems more interested in that :ph34r:

Looks like sushi? :ph34r:

Im more interested in that long steel tube... what the heck is that?? oxygen tube? whaaaaaat :lol:

And he still has the putrid teeth, lol

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Of course, he never shuts up....it makes me wonder what a 10-hour-flight with him must be like...:confused::bitchfight:

...and then Izzy started to tour in his bus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, killuridols said:

In my opinion, the video would have been better with more band scenes, I have the feeling that it focuses a lot more in Axl than the rest of the guys. There's little Duff on it and almost no Steven. I guess the other video that circulates on YouTube has more band than this one, but all in all, I really like how the video turned out, image quality and sound.

I agree, the focus is totally on Axl and Duff barely gets a look in. :max:  Even Izzy got 5 seconds more camera time than Duff!  

20 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What food is on the plate at the side of him? He seems more interested in that :ph34r:

I was wondering that!  Broccoli, perhaps? :lol:

Pity there's no table in the limo so I can examine the contents.  I like their tables. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I wonder what Erin would think about it if she watched the new one. Would she laugh or cringe?

I'd take a guess she'd cringe because I think she doesn't like seeing her modeling work from the 80s.

@Andy14 You HAVE to caption this video.   I mean, LOOK at Duff's face while Axl is yapping on to him...priceless.  He's like, I've been hearing this shit my whole life... :lol:

Edit: come to think of it, the rest of them look like that whenever Axl is talking to them! 

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

Haha, I don't know Ms. Honey!

She looks incredibly beautiful so she should be happy about that. Also, the whole bondage thing, the scenes that were chosen, are not really sleazy or bad. At least, not from my point of view :shrugs:

If she's fine with being associated with GN'R one more time then I think she must feel okay with this. I don't know...really :unsure:

I'm really curious about whether she had to give permission for this being released now... my guess is not, she probably would have signed a release form or whatever at the time... aargh I want to know!

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

At times I'm confused which is Erin's ass and which is Axl's :ph34r: they both are wearing thongs :lol: :facepalm:

Both fine asses. (Maybe we should stop there?? :drool::lol:)

27 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Looks like sushi? :ph34r:

Im more interested in that long steel tube... what the heck is that?? oxygen tube? whaaaaaat :lol:

And he still has the putrid teeth, lol

The steel tube is part of a table / cabinet unit type thing in the limo.

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

I'd take a guess she'd cringe because I think she doesn't like seeing her modeling work from the 80s.

Idk, if I were in my 50s (or now lol) and saw myself looking that hot on screen even from years ago, I would be stoked.

7 minutes ago, money honey said:

I'm really curious about whether she had to give permission for this being released now... my guess is not, she probably would have signed a release form or whatever at the time... aargh I want to know!

Maybe she had to, I don't know how things were done in the 80's, she was also Axl's gf so who knows if she took some things into consideration back then. :shrugs:

12 minutes ago, money honey said:

Both fine asses. (Maybe we should stop there?? :drool::lol:)

What do you think of the butt tattoo? Is it real or temporary? What if she's still has it?! :wow:

13 minutes ago, money honey said:

Idk, if I were in my 50s (or now lol) and saw myself looking that hot on screen even from years ago, I would be stoked.

Yes but I think she associates that time with awful things, so maybe she doesn't like it. I mean, seeing the images, as for her looks, she's stunning, we all agree with that (except @Tori72) :rofl-lol:

• Haha 1

Didn’t she say something in her Instascandal Days with Tracii something about the sweet child mooning and taking spanking? Or am I imaginig this?

Anyway, what got out of the Tracii Erin trolling? Anybody knows? :lol:

Edited by Tori72

17 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Didn’t she say something in her Instascandal Days with Tracii something about the sweet child mooning and taking spanking? Or am I imaginig this?

Anyway, what got out of the Tracii Erin trolling? Anybody knows? :lol:

ooooh... I don't remember anything about that! :wow:

I know that @solstar was pretty invested into that IG flirtration so she must remember with more details what was said and what not! :P

(I barely recall, though, Tracii turned to be an idiot doing all that to end up posting pics of his wife and kid so booooh :rolleyes:)

17 hours ago, killuridols said:

I remember the 'Welcome To The Videos' VHS but I never bought it because I taped all vids from MTV :lol:.... what does it mean they were making a home video? :question:

I had DVD of Welcome to the Videos when I was young. Somehow my dad bought the pirated one and after watching '92 Tokyo on that tiny iPod, I used to play that when my parents not around. I think that DVD is what introduced me further to GN'R :D 

But I don't remember they have ISE music video. As far as I can remember, they got Jungle, SCOM, Patience, Don't Cry, November Rain, Estranged, The Garden, Garden of Eden (although since it was pirated DVD these parts are always broken so I never watched it until it was on youtube), Yesterday, and Since I Don't Have You. Maybe because ISE music video is too NSFW?? Idk :lol:

Edited by tifalucis
I forgot Yesterday
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Padme said:

Duff looks like he wish to be some place else :rofl-lol:

I have feel that more talkative they three is Axl.

9 hours ago, tifalucis said:

I had DVD of Welcome to the Videos when I was young. Somehow my dad bought the pirated one and after watching '92 Tokyo on that tiny iPod, I used to play that when my parents not around. I think that DVD is what introduced me further to GN'R :D 

But I don't remember they have ISE music video. As far as I can remember, they got Jungle, SCOM, Patience, Don't Cry, November Rain, Estranged, The Garden, Garden of Eden (although since it was pirated DVD these parts are always broken so I never watched it until it was on youtube), Yesterday, and Since I Don't Have You. Maybe because ISE music video is too NSFW?? Idk :lol:

Always said that Easy video was censored.