GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

14 minutes ago, Politania said:

Yes, Im talking about GNR :)   I have  no informations if there was a party after the show in Berlin ( maybe there was, but she wasn't there. hard to say). Last time she met the band was before show in Berlin  ;)

If she wasn't in Berlin. How come Axl told her he fucked it up at the show? :question:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Politania said:

I don't care what people think about it. I know my friend very well, I know what I know ... and if you don't.... then :lol:.. who f***g  cares :lol:

I care because it is lies. Sure, she gets VIP tickets from Fortus and gets to hang out in the friends and family area backstage. The rest is total fabrication. Btw: she never went to the AFD box party either. 

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

So GN'R talk about their future plans to groupies, huh? :lol:

Of course they do...in their own little heads :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Padme said:

If she wasn't in Berlin. How come Axl told her he fucked it up at the show? :question:

From what she told me, she did not talk to the guys right after the concert in Berlin. You know, I'm not following her lol, so she had to come to Germany later. she is my friend and I believe her. she travels a lot due to her profession. and no, she's not a stupid, young groupie. No, she does not get any tickets from Fortus. She is a serious, beautiful woman . Ok. Im done with this topic.

Edited by Politania

9 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yes! It was amazing hearing it live through the fb stream. Thank goodness for headphones...my boss had no idea lol! :lol::ph34r:

Add that song had very speed tempo and Axl is 56 years old ,is awesome as he can keep these speed through the complete song, true amazing😎

• GNFNR 1

47 minutes ago, Politania said:

From what she told me, she did not talk to the guys right after the concert in Berlin. You know, I'm not following her lol, so she had to come to Germany later. she is my friend and I believe her. she travels a lot due to her profession. and no, she's not a stupid, young groupie. No, she does not get any tickets from Fortus. She is a serious, beautiful woman . Ok. Im done with this topic.

Sorry but she seems to be a shitty friend. If I was in her position to talk to Axl any time I want. And I know my friend is a die hard GN'R/Axl fan. I would've found a way to arrange a meeting for my friend and Axl in Berlin or some other show :shrugs:

6 minutes ago, Padme said:

Sorry but she seems to be a shitty friend. If I was in her position to talk to Axl any time I want. And I know my friend is a die hard GN'R/Axl fan. I would've found a way to arrange a meeting for my friend and Axl in Berlin or some other show :shrugs:

I learned through my own experience that i must take life as it is... without too much expectation towards people. Life, right? ;)

• Like 1

Okay, some of this 'insider' discussion has the potential to get out of hand.

In general we don't encourage people to post information on the forum that can't be substantiated. That isn't the same as accusing someone of lying it's just that without any sort of verification we have no idea either way. It's a good idea to conduct those sorts of chats in private.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Padme said:

Bring your friend here. I wanna talk to her. See, I need tickets for all the ladies from this thread. We're going to the shows in Europe. We need to make changes in the set list. We need to talk to Axl about Izzy. We need to tell Axl that Frank sucks, discuss a new album, Erin and the ISE video. We will make sure he takes care of his voice. We're gonna burn all his horrible hats and shirts.

Somebody has to do thiese things

:lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Padme said:

Bring your friend here. I wanna talk to her. See, I need tickets for all the ladies from this thread. We're going to the shows in Europe. We need to make changes in the set list. We need to talk to Axl about Izzy. We need to tell Axl that Frank sucks, discuss a new album, Erin and the ISE video. We will make sure he takes care of his voice. We're gonna burn all his horrible hats and shirts.

Somebody has to do thiese things

We need to talk to him about team Brazil. We need to find a cure to his fixation with snakeskin booties. We need to ditch all eyeliners and suggest hair treatments. We need to talk about his love life.

I can make the ultimate sacrifice to be part of this supporting team. :dance:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, GingerHair said:

We need to talk to him about team Brazil. We need to find a cure to his fixation with snakeskin booties. We need to ditch all eyeliners and suggest hair treatments. We need to talk about his love life.

His wardrobe has always been an issue, even in the old days. That's gonna be the hardest part. He wore make up during the glam days. Izzy also did it. Imagine that :lol:

Before we get rid of TB. We need to find a replacement first.

9 minutes ago, Padme said:

His wardrobe has always been an issue, even in the old days. That's gonna be the hardest part. He wore make up during the glam days. Izzy also did it. Imagine that :lol:

Izzy with make-up? You mean eyeline and lipstick? I think I saw it once.... For sure no foundation and rouge as Axl did. 

42 minutes ago, Padme said:

But that was the 80's. Is is not the fashion decade to be forgotten? :facepalm:. Fine, I can live with his wardrobe choices if he agrees with the Izzy/Frank/new album/voice/TB stuff. :lol:

2 hours ago, GingerHair said:

I must say that I saw a video of Shadow of your love where  I saw very fluffy hair....I want to curly those...sigh.

I'm fucking in love of his version of Slither

2 hours ago, Padme said:

That would be the easiest part. Women's Thread would be the new GNR management and Axl nannies. There's an endless list proving that we would be perfect for this job. Seriously, do you think that there is a better replacement than ourselves? 

:P 

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

That would be the easiest part. Women's Thread would be the new GNR management and Axl nannies. There's an endless list proving that we would be perfect for this job. Seriously, do you think that there is a better replacement than ourselves? 

:P 

Lol. Couldn’t be bothered. I’d be so bloody impatient and strict with Axl, he’d fire me on the spot :lol:

I would be very very patient and good in the Izzy Stradlin management though. :lol: Just in case you were wondering, Mr. Invisible!!!! I know you’re lurking in here since the Wacky Thread got too bored with your hiding behind avocado bushes. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Lol. Couldn’t be bothered. I’d be so bloody impatient and strict with Axl, he’d fire me on the spot :lol:

I would be very very patient and good in the Izzy Stradlin management though. :lol: Just in case you were wondering, Mr. Invisible!!!! I know you’re lurking in here since the Wacky Thread got too bored with your hiding behind avocado bushes. :lol:

That's exactly the thing. With us as management he would not be spoiled anymore. Just imagine...When he started with his Axl shit, it would be enough for him to look at @killuridols and her mirada matadora and I guarantee you that he would immediately do whatever he was supposed to :ph34r: She would kick his ass before he could even think about firing anyone :lol: 

I miss Izzy shout-outs to Mygnr. Maybe he doesn't lurk anymore after the, you know :jerkoff:

:lol:

Edited by dgnr
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, dgnr said:

That's exactly the thing. With us as management he would not be spoiled anymore. Just imagine...When he started with his Axl shit, it would be enough for him to look at @killuridols and her mirada matadora and I guarantee you that he would immediately do whatever he was supposed to :ph34r: She would kick his ass before he could even think about firing anyone :lol: 

I miss Izzy shout-outs to Mygnr. Maybe he doesn't lurk anymore after the, you know :jerkoff:

:lol:

I think @killuridols would be a perfect Beta 2.0.!!!! Kicking his ass before he’d even know why :awesomeface:

Which of those :jerkoff: incidents are you referring to? You must be more specific!!! :awesomeface::awesomeface::awesomeface:

13 minutes ago, dgnr said:

When he started with his Axl shit, it would be enough for him to look at @killuridols and her mirada matadora and I guarantee you that he would immediately do whatever he was supposed to :ph34r: She would kick his ass before he could even think about firing anyone :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I think @killuridols would be a perfect Beta 2.0.!!!! Kicking his ass before he’d even know why :awesomeface:

Exactly! He needs mano dura and my mirada matadora :max:

BTW, I just came back from the street and I fulminated dozens of people with my killer gaze :suspicious:

I really have a hard time when I go out :facepalm:

Why? Why? Why?

The day when they play 'Slither' in more than a decent way, the useless person on social media, in charge of making this video, doesn't know how to fuckin' use the camera.

YOU HAD ONE JOB!! I really hope you lost it after this! :facepalm:

11 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Why? Why? Why?

The day when they play 'Slither' in more than a decent way, the useless person on social media, in charge of making this video, doesn't know how to fuckin' use the camera.

YOU HAD ONE JOB!! I really hope you lost it after this! :facepalm:

I wonder if it was Andrei. I wasn't in Odense, but he was filming with his cellphone in Berlin. It's either him or Kat, I think. Or Jarmo. But my bet would be on Andrei.