GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

3 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I hope he found a lady who love him, if is Sasha good for her and him, but I think they are friends now. @killuridols said the other day that she lives in Europe and Ax didn't abandon Malibu.

Yeah, she does permanently live in England.

I think they have an 'open relationship'. :shrugs:

I don't know why but I used to ship Axl with Kat Benzova... Since I saw a picture of them together, IDK, but looked like they would make a good couple. I wonder if I'm the only one... (I miss his moustache) 

ece833d98683f7851c7137dbec6a3126.jpg

Edited by BooO
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I too thinked is.about UK QUEEN.....,but is about PINK..:lol:

The UK Queen have two bdays, one is June 9, Pink bday is September 8. Source:google search.

Maybe Pink have two bdays too? lol

Edited by Rickodez

1 minute ago, Ratam said:

Sorry, i confused Pink with GWEN STEFFANY 😩is Gwen Steffan bday:lol:

I saw that tweet, but that person is just making the obvious connection. Stefani bday is October 3.

But is just the UK Queen second bday, cause she can/she rich. lol

5 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

I saw that tweet, but that person is just making the obvious connection. Stefani bday is October 3.

But is just the UK Queen second bday, cause she can/she rich. lol

Oh thanks😀yes i look the connection:facepalm:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zoot said:

Aww.. so nice of him to remember my Bday. Calling me the queen is a bit much though. :P

Jokes aside, "hollabackgirl" would be Gwen Stefani but it's not her birthday today? So maybe it's somebody personal to him?

Today is you bday? Then happy bday to you@Zoot🍰no is for Gwen Stefany, seem is for UK QUEEN,She is Axl "Rocket Queen":lol:

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Zoot said:

Aww.. so nice of him to remember my Bday. Calling me the queen is a bit much though. :P

Jokes aside, "hollabackgirl" would be Gwen Stefani but it's not her birthday today? So maybe it's somebody personal to him?

Really? Today is my birthday too!!!!

Happy birthday!!!!

Edited by Georgina Arriaga
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

It makes it sound like Axl was interviewed but then I don’t want to believe in anything Mitch says any more after trying to trick us and tease us that he was talking to Izzy!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, killuridols said:

We are so old and we've seen it all that I guess it will be hard for those kids to impress us... :shrugs:

Grace style... I think she's mentioned Debbie Harry from Blondie, she wants to be like her and maybe Courtney too. As for Meegan's daughter.... well.... she fits another list of those girl singers who sing depressive shit in a depressive and languid tone. Some people like it, lol... but listening to more than one song must be a drag :P

What matters if there's a new generation interested in this music or not. We don't matter anymore, we have our awesome old bands and artists we discovered back in the day but what do kids have now?

---

On a different note... so Beta is blaming social media and technology for the increase in suicides? :suspicious:

Honest to God, I never heard of that woman before. Really I didn't know who she was. First time I heard of her it was now when she die. I only knew about her brother in law. I wasn't awared she was a big celebrity. As for the chef, I did heard about him but barely. Sure it is sad. I don't know statistics about suicides. But when it comes to celebrities it's nothing new. I wouldn't blame social media. Since when Beta is an expert in sociology, suicide rates, psychology and philosophy? 

"There is less kissing"  :facepalm:

It looks like Axl is not kissing her often enough :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Padme said:

Honest to God, I never heard of that woman before. Really I didn't know who she was. First time I heard of her it was now when she die. I only knew about her brother in law. I wasn't awared she was a big celebrity. As for the chef, I did heard about him but barely. Sure it is sad. I don't know statistics about suicides. But when it comes to celebrities it's nothing new. I wouldn't blame social media. Since when Beta is an expert in sociology, suicide rates, psychology and philosophy? 

"There is less kissing"  :facepalm:

It looks like Axl is not kissing her often enough :rolleyes:

She's just quoting a Dr. Marc Siegel. Those are not her own words on the matter.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Lio said:

She's just quoting a Dr. Marc Siegel. Those are not her own words on the matter.

Ok, she quoted a doctor. Still why is she addressing the suicide of these two people? Both the doctor and Beta are forgetting something very important. Suicide is western culture is a taboo. Because of judeo/Christian teachings. In other cultures, like Japan suicide is an honorable act.

I'm not saying suicide is something to celebrate. Because it means somebody has die. What I'm against is the media, doctors and general public addressing suicide when some celebrity dies. If you really care about suicide rates then talk about the issue every single day.

Edited by Padme
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It makes it sound like Axl was interviewed but then I don’t want to believe in anything Mitch says any more after trying to trick us and tease us that he was talking to Izzy!

It was Dizzy Reed.....I absolutely don't care about what he said....Mitch is an idiot:anger: 

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Totally agree.  Not believing anything. lol

Looking forward to your concert report!  I was watching from a combination of FB stream and Meegan's and GNR's.  The FB stream guy was an absolutely champion.  He filmed the ENTIRE concert from start to finish uninterrupted (except for connection issues now and then, which he wouldn't have been aware of).  I have to wonder at his phone battery - must be super charged.  Anyway, we were with you in spirit! :lol:

11 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

It was Dizzy Reed.....I absolutely don't care about what he said....Mitch is an idiot:anger: 

WHAAAAATTT!!! :anger:

I thought at least Duff or Slash. How disappointing...

We know better than to believe any of his hype ever again! 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders