GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

9 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Pura Vida Costa Rica!!!!!! Born in Costa Rica, married to a guatemalan boy and living in beautiful Honduras

Interesting.

is the football feud between Costa Rica and Mexico so bad that you prefer Germany today???

There are so many football feuds between nations. Some amicably and funny like Germay and the Netherlands. Like who could possibly dislike a team whose fans dress up all in orange? 😍

There are feuds mixed with politics and it gets harsher... What other feuds are there? 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

There are feuds mixed with politics and it gets harsher... What other feuds are there? 

Portugal - Spain (For historical reasons, they tried to invade us a lot of times and we always kicked their asses. We really enjoy to kick spaniards asses, football is not an exception :lol: I saw a Portugal match for the 2016 Euro Cup in a pub in Spain and the SOB were going crazy for Portugal to lose. They don't fancy us either haha)

Portugal - France (We have a lot of immigrants there and they always act superior. We won the 2016 Euro Cup playing the final against them in Paris. Case closed. The most famous ad for this WC passing in our TVs is about this rivalry, it's really funny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG8kAf-7Cz8:P )

Portugal - England (This one is more one sided. We like to win against England cause of the 1966 World Cup were people say we were robbed against England, but it's nothing big)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

There are so many football feuds between nations. Some amicably and funny like Germay and the Netherlands. Like who could possibly dislike a team whose fans dress up all in orange? 😍

well germany austria. we don t like german national team at all. I principally root for the other team when it comes to Germany.

On 15/06/2018 at 8:50 PM, Tori72 said:

I know it’s been posted up and down the forum already but aaaahhhhh!

This is a great camera angle and you can see the crowd’s reaction when Slash and then Axl come on stage. Also this drummer (don’t know his name, I know he’s good looking though :P)  is so fun to look at. He’s killing it and he’s enjoying playing so much. Jeez, Steven’s missing. His swing and joy!:headbang:

Let’s enjoy the three Stooges when they play with a real band. Even they must hear what a bloody difference that is.

On 15/06/2018 at 8:50 PM, Tori72 said:

I know it’s been posted up and down the forum already but aaaahhhhh!

This is a great camera angle and you can see the crowd’s reaction when Slash and then Axl come on stage. Also this drummer (don’t know his name, I know he’s good looking though :P)  is so fun to look at. He’s killing it and he’s enjoying playing so much. Jeez, Steven’s missing. His swing and joy!:headbang:

Let’s enjoy the three Stooges when they play with a real band. Even they must hear what a bloody difference that is.

Fkn Awesum! Thank you🔫🌹❤

40 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Arg - England is political

Arg - Brazil is just sport competition

It’s a biggie, no doubt about that. When Beckham got himself sent off against the Argies as a silly young kid, we blamed losing all on him, there were genuine fears for his wellbeing at football grounds in England and I remember people making effigies of him and burning them! People thought he would never play for England again! :lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Natty said:

well germany austria. we don t like german national team at all. I principally root for the other team when it comes to Germany.

Well thank you, that is really nice....:facepalm:

52 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

German Team has only ONE JOB!!!:max: :max: :max:

Winning? Sorry we are human, too….:blink:

Fucking shit.... what happened to the almighty Germany?? :wow:

Maybe, just maybe, this WC will go to an underdog?? :question:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It’s a biggie, no doubt about that. When Beckham got himself sent off against the Argies as a silly young kid, we blamed losing all on him, there were genuine fears for his wellbeing at football grounds in England and I remember people making effigies of him and burning them! People thought he would never play for England again! :lol:

LOL Omg... yes, that's how it is. I dont know why there are some people still fueling that feud.

Not sure about England, but in here, a big portion of people still see the British as the pirates that want to steal everything from us and are guilty of our disgraces, like you can search on the Internet the crazy theories about the UK sinking the Argie submarine "when they found out the submarine was on a secret mission near the Falkland islands" or how the UK is "training mapuches in secret so they can attack the people living in Patagonia with the purpose of stealing more land" :facepalm:

And there is a terrible Twitter account that belongs to some organization in the Falklands, tweeting inanities about Argentina, the government, the economy, every aspect of our country is motive of mockery by that account but I have the feeling it is someone from Chile behind it, because the asshole knows certain things to a degree that Im not sure the british or islanders could know. :suspicious:

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Fucking shit.... what happened to the almighty Germany?? :wow:

Maybe, just maybe, this WC will go to an underdog?? :question:

That is the one consolation I have! Also Mexico really played well. Idk what the german team did there? Beauty sleep or what. :anger: What have they done in all their team building training? Jeez, those young people nowadays!!!! 

ncxK6yS.gif

• Haha 1