GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

22 minutes ago, dgnr said:

17760645_1523048794396161_385669495_n.jp

It has interviews, biographies,discography, history, looots of pics, it's a heaven...Nothing new, but it's nice anyway! I wanted to share with you because none of my friends understand why I was so excited about a magazine :cry: If you guys want I can take some more pics and translate some stuff :) 

Yes, we want more pics!! And some Smirnoff too :ph34r:

24 minutes ago, dgnr said:

P.S. Also Happy Birthday to Boca Juniors :ph34r:

Did I tell you you're the best? :P

14 hours ago, Frey said:

Was that shirt directed at Axl? :awesomeface:

(I mean... it really fits their situation, their relationship, Axl...)

He wanna say "You complete mess but You complete Me tounge.gif"

11 hours ago, dgnr said:

So another Barbeque at Duff's place this time with Fernando and his family and Beta, who did the entrees, Slash's stepdaughter and even Axl's PT. I'm liking this, Axl had to be there this time, c'mon :dance:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzE9u91qmAwKTgggo10HB

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Speaking of the party and @killuridols, and since it's his birthday, I was thinking that we could invite this guy too!!

Happy B-Day Baz, you beautiful, crazy, party animal. Come to our party 
:wub: 

tumblr_odzo6nZD8p1uoapbco1_400.gif

:wow:

oooooooohmyyyyyyyygggggggggod :drool::drool::drool:

What a doll! :shocked:

Savage Animal!!!! Yes, it's his birthday today :heart: but @Andy14 and I decided to celebrate alone :ph34r:

Anyway, yes, he should be invited and goddamn it, how come none of you can cook? :bitchfight:

I will have to take care of YET ONE MORE THING! :max:

Sorry, I can't eat the ass if I have to cook..... but I'd rather cook than getting delivery tacos and pizzas :facepalm:

Here's some SebAxl to end the night..........!!!

axlbaz_bearhug.gif.d083392162099330673e012095008233.gif

579265d7b0beb_holdinghands2.jpg.048820dd73bd118b4e422f8cdcffe9d1.jpg

axlbaz_kisshand.gif.e6aac3bb9dfd633e87acbf2c6fb177bf.gif

:heart::heart::heart:

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Savage Animal!!!! Yes, it's his birthday today :heart: but @Andy14 and I decided to celebrate alone :ph34r:

Anyway, yes, he should be invited and goddamn it, how come none of you can cook? :bitchfight:

Sorry, I can't eat the ass if I have to cook..... but I'd rather cook than getting delivery tacos and pizzas :facepalm:

Bachaxl!  :heart:

Slash N' Ned Flanders will jealous :ph34r:

I wish Slash hold Axl hand like tht :max:

Edited by SerenityScorp

6 hours ago, Frey said:

:scared::scared: She's from Eastern Europe. All the Eastern Europeans I've ever met had a similarly dark, dark, dark, fucked up sense of humor :lol:

Yiss, and we're proud of it :devilshades:. Those who will meet me at the gnr shows will for sure love me :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

:smiley-confused2:

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

@Andy14 has those days when she drinks too much and becomes similar to the creepy bare chested guy in Axl's fam pic.

:max: You and @Frey agreeing with each other :wow: ......on making fun of me :max::max:. Don't forget that it was me who made your membership cards, so I can easily depose you.

And make you vice ass eater and vice ass slapper :smiley-confused2:

Spoiler

Oh yeah, Frey, I do remember your quote: :popcorn:

(Though I have no doubt that some of you would just love to see Slash/Izzy/Duff literally putting Axl over their knees too ):smiley-confused2:

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Uhh, NO! Our party can definitely starts like that, but by the end of the night it's gonna get wild and Beta, gone, Fernie, gone, PT, gone. Just us, party animal Axl and bbq host Duff. Slash is gonna be there too of course, Axl will need someone to live cuddling and stuff when the alcohol starts to make its magic. :drool:

But wait...Are you expecting me to cook??!  I thought that my mission was solely to ask Axl to do some Slaxl while @killuridols was trying to eat his ass :smiley-confused2: Trust me, you don't want me to cook -  don't get me wrong I can cook some simple things, but I am no Beta, I don't have skills for coconut shrimp!! I was thinking about ordering Tacos, but now I don't know anymore. What do you think Axl wants me to cook for him? Help mee :nervous:  

Of course I'm expecting you to cook, you're the host, so show us the best of you B-). You still have more than 2 months to learn...Axl and @killuridols can help you :devilshades:

38 minutes ago, killuridols said:

:ph34r::smiley-confused2:

Well, I think I ruined the thread more than enough today...so I should hide somewhere and wait until it's all forgotten.  :unsure:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Yiss, and we're proud of it :devilshades:. Those who will meet me at the gnr shows will for sure love me :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

:smiley-confused2:

:max: You and @Frey agreeing with each other :wow: ......on making fun of me :max::max:. Don't forget that it was me who made your membership cards, so I can easily depose you.

Reveal hidden contents

(Though I have no doubt that some of you would just love to see Slash/Izzy/Duff literally putting Axl over their knees too ):smiley-confused2:

Of course I'm expecting you to cook, you're the host, so show us the best of you B-). You still have more than 2 months to learn...Axl and @killuridols can help you :devilshades:

Well, I think I ruined the thread more than enough today...so I should hide somewhere and wait until it's all forgotten.  :unsure:

This twisted dark humor is perfect. (Eastern european girl here. )

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

:o

I can't wait to have my card removed!
:hahafyou:
After all I am no fan of the current SLAXL and I dont know what gave you that idea in first place :max:

Yeah, me and @Frey agreeing on something is very :suspicious:..... Something's about to happen, you know, black hole sun or some other catastrophe.
Or maybe he just loves me, secretly, since I provoke these intense feelings in people, all the time :awesomeface:

23 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

no, you didn't! :hug:

We are all laughing at it and trying to cover your ass...... now in Prague, you will be on your own, so you better put some duct tape in your bag!:lol:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Axl`s BFF said:

lol I did the same was trying to see if there was a reflection in the window :axl: I was also excited that I have the same slow cooker that the PT is looking in sad I know but fun :lol::heart:

Don't worry I was excited a few pages back when i thought I had the same flooring as Axl!!

10 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

That pic of the potluck is so great! Gives me all kinds of warm feels that they are getting together on this tour break at least a few times here and there. ? 

Yeah I getting the feels too. Want Axl to be loved. :wub:

7 hours ago, dgnr said:

And, fuck, I just bought this on Saturday, it's a special edition with 100 pages that the biggest portuguese music magazine did because of their coming to Portugal and AFD 30th anniversary (red wine and vodka are not included, they just appear because this was an insta story, and  actually they're gone by now).

17760645_1523048794396161_385669495_n.jp

Brilliant composition of elements in this pic!! Looks like a great night in to me!!

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

SebAxl??!! First time I know of this. I'm not a fan of SB appearance-wise - he takes girly too far IMO - though he seems like a fun guy. And he's a friend of Axl so any friend of Axl... But them holding hands in that second pic!! Mind blown!! Yet more material for the "How homophobic or otherwise is Axl really?" debate...

6 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Bachaxl!  :heart:

Slash N' Ned Flanders will jealous :ph34r:

I wish Slash hold Axl hand like tht :max:

Fuck, me too. This thread would implode!

9 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

He wanna say "You complete mess but You complete Me tounge.gif"

Exactly. That shirt is totally great. Slash and Axl complete each other so well musically (and who knows in which other ways :awesomeface::facepalm:) and Axl's a mess (albeit Slash's mess), so I see no lies there lol.

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

:o

I can't wait to have my card removed!
:hahafyou:
After all I am no fan of the current SLAXL and I dont know what gave you that idea in first place :max:

Yeah, me and @Frey agreeing on something is very :suspicious:..... Something's about to happen, you know, black hole sun or some other catastrophe.
Or maybe he just loves me, secretly, since I provoke these intense feelings in people, all the time :awesomeface:

I already said I'm expecting drama earlier, though not necessarily of the black hole sun variety :suspicious:

And don't worry, I won't butt into your crazy lesbian wannabe high school parking lot rent-a-cop relationship :awesomeface:

8 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Reveal hidden contents

How does that even make sense? :lol: I never said I wanted to put Axl over my knee. I'll leave that kind of thing to all of you guys, or Slash's capable hands.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Exactly. That shirt is totally great. Slash and Axl complete each other so well musically (and who knows in which other ways :awesomeface::facepalm:) and Axl's a mess (albeit Slash's mess), so I see no lies there lol.

I already said I'm expecting drama earlier, though not necessarily of the black hole sun variety :suspicious:

And don't worry, I won't butt into your crazy lesbian wannabe high school parking lot rent-a-cop relationship :awesomeface:

How does that even make sense? :lol: I never said I wanted to put Axl over my knee. I'll leave that kind of thing to all of you guys, or Slash's capable hands.

No but you did put these ideas out there... ;):bitchfight: They are obviously in your head somewhere... :dance:*runs away*

• Like 1

3 hours ago, money honey said:

And he's a friend of Axl so any friend of Axl... But them holding hands in that second pic!! Mind blown!! 

.... and Baz kissing Axl's hand in the last one :awesomeface:

1 hour ago, Frey said:

loooooooooooool :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

We're not lesbians, we are free-spirited free-minded young ladies in search of whatever :lol:

Im sure @Andy14 wouldn't mind you joining us in our journey, you know how open these Eastern European girls are :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, killuridols said:

We're not lesbians, we are free-spirited free-minded young ladies in search of whatever :lol:

Im sure @Andy14 wouldn't mind you joining us in our journey, you know how open these Eastern European girls are :smiley-confused2:

lololol

20 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Is He really kissed it or He just put in on His forehead??? :wow:

11 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Why would he put Axl's hand on his forehead? Does he have fever? :lol:

Cause I didnt see clearly tht Baz kissed Axl hand 

Edit: Nvm,  Just saw it again,  I think You're right

I wish Slash do tht to Axl :max:

Edited by SerenityScorp