GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

On 6/23/2018 at 2:35 PM, killuridols said:

Do people REALLY believe that we only listen to Guns N' Roses only? :blink:

On 6/23/2018 at 2:51 PM, janrichmond said:

WHATTT?!? of course we only listen to GnR. I listen while wearing my GnR t-shirt, GnR leggings, GnR socks, drinking my tea from my GnR mug with my top hat on. I thought we all did that :P

A very big part of my music listening each day is GnR. In fact, I made a CD with the new Shadow Of Your Love on it a couple times so I can listen to it over and over and over and over in the car. Some people say that I'm obsessed... well I am!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

A very big part of my music listening each day is GnR. In fact, I made a CD with the new Shadow Of Your Love on it a couple times so I can listen to it over and over and over and over in the car. Some people say that I'm obsessed... well I am!

Aren't you bored? :P

I don't know how it is for the rest of you but I've been listening to GN'R since I was 13 years old and now Im a granny :lol: so..... now Im fed up.

Sometimes I go back to it and listen again.... then I avoid them like the plague.

Recently I purchased the SOYL single but I have heard it like only 6 times so far :shrugs:

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

I don't know how it is for the rest of you but I've been listening to GN'R since I was 13 years old and now Im a granny :lol: so..... now Im fed up.

Sometimes I go back to it and listen again.... then I avoid them like the plague.

Recently I purchased the SOYL single but I have heard it like only 6 times so far :shrugs:

i still listen to Guns and Slash every evening when i'm on here. I'm playing a lot of Greta Van Fleet too, i saw them again a few weeks ago (so good) and last week i saw Hollywood Vampires, The Darkness and The Damned.

This Grandma rocks :headbang:

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

But seriously..... GN'R is booooooooring.... I'm really upset about all this "leaks" stuff..... it's not fun anymore :max:

More than a decade ago, I went nuts getting the first leaks of 'Madagascar', 'The Blues', 'Chinese Democracy', 'Twat', 'Catcher'..... we knew there was CD in the making and the leaks were actually complete songs.

Now we are getting these lame clips of songs recorded on a CELLPHONE :facepalm: from I don't know what after party like 8 years ago :facepalm:

Why are we so mistreated? Why do we let people take advantage of us and mistreat us like this?

All these hoarders must be having a huge laugh at the desperation of fans. Look at D&N section with about 10 threads about "leaks" that are bullshit and probably most of you have not heard because you are not connected to this or that fan.

Only by chance is that I got to hear "The General", but the rest... they can shove them up there butts :max: because I won't be wasting time looking for them, or signing up places or potentially downloading virus just to get a 5 second clip of an alleged GN'R song.

I am mad!

image.gif.1c0c961425b959c8ac826f4aa068b6eb.gif

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

i still listen to Guns and Slash every evening when i'm on here. I'm playing a lot of Greta Van Fleet too, i saw them again a few weeks ago (so good) and last week i saw Hollywood Vampires, The Darkness and The Damned.

We’re they any good? I had tickets but didn’t go in the end. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

How bad Johnny Depp looks in real life?

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

No.

I don't understand why everyone is going crazy over some supposed CD era leaks when we have Slash back in the band. Who cares about that garbage now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • GNFNR 1

51 minutes ago, killuridols said:

But seriously..... GN'R is booooooooring.... I'm really upset about all this "leaks" stuff..... it's not fun anymore :max:

More than a decade ago, I went nuts getting the first leaks of 'Madagascar', 'The Blues', 'Chinese Democracy', 'Twat', 'Catcher'..... we knew there was CD in the making and the leaks were actually complete songs.

Now we are getting these lame clips of songs recorded on a CELLPHONE :facepalm: from I don't know what after party like 8 years ago :facepalm:

Why are we so mistreated? Why do we let people take advantage of us and mistreat us like this?

All these hoarders must be having a huge laugh at the desperation of fans. Look at D&N section with about 10 threads about "leaks" that are bullshit and probably most of you have not heard because you are not connected to this or that fan.

Only by chance is that I got to hear "The General", but the rest... they can shove them up there butts :max: because I won't be wasting time looking for them, or signing up places or potentially downloading virus just to get a 5 second clip of an alleged GN'R song.

I am mad!

image.gif.1c0c961425b959c8ac826f4aa068b6eb.gif

I heard one of them a while back when it came out (Silkworms I think?) and I thought to myself, "What is this racket?!"

4 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I heard one of them a while back when it came out (Silkworms I think?) and I thought to myself, "What is this racket?!"

I dont like that Silkworms or Going Down is pretty weak because of Tommy's voice.

The rest I have not heard... except for "Blood in the Water", which is just another small clip.

I think there's just a lot of hype from the CD fans... :shrugs:

22 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I dont like that Silkworms or Going Down is pretty weak because of Tommy's voice.

The rest I have not heard... except for "Blood in the Water", which is just another small clip.

I think there's just a lot of hype from the CD fans... :shrugs:

I don't know anything about Tommy's voice, I just heard some electronic noises and Axl screaming something over it. Definitely not what I would call "music."

4 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

@killuridolswas it you who was asking if anyone was buying either of the box sets? On the infamous FB group there's a couple people, including one guy who bought 5 LnL ones!

:wow:

Yeah, I asked here but I wanted to know about the people who post in this thread.

Geez, that guy is fucking loaded or what? :lol:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

:wow:

Yeah, I asked here but I wanted to know about the people who post in this thread.

Geez, that guy is fucking loaded or what? :lol:

Oh, idk if anyone here has bought it. He must be; I wish I had $5000 to throw around like that. Some super fans and mega collectors in that group have bought it too.

15 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Some super fans and mega collectors in that group have bought it too.

Call me cynical but sometimes I distrust those fans and I feel that they might be receiving presents... :rolleyes:

Why would anyone buy 5 LnL boxes? Will they sell the other 4? :question:

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Call me cynical but sometimes I distrust those fans and I feel that they might be receiving presents... :rolleyes:

Why would anyone buy 5 LnL boxes? Will they sell the other 4? :question:

No they were saying they had received emails that their boxes had shipped. 

In the comments he said he was going to give the others as gifts, but idk if that's actually true. It wouldn't be a bad idea to buy a few and sell them several years down the road for a profit. If anyone still wants them, that is.

• Like 1