GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

:smiley-confused2:

I know the admin of the facebook fanpage and was asked to make the gif for Baz's B-day. And it looks like it was stolen (not surprising, it's tumblr after all) :shrugs:

Btw. You ought to get me, but you won't catch me :max::P

10 hours ago, killuridols said:

.... and Baz kissing Axl's hand in the last one :awesomeface:

loooooooooooool :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

We're not lesbians, we are free-spirited free-minded young ladies in search of whatever :lol:

Im sure @Andy14 wouldn't mind you joining us in our journey, you know how open these Eastern European girls are :smiley-confused2:

In this thead I somehow started to get what the hell do straight men have on watching two girls together. I am straight as spaghetti but Slaxl is Slaxl.

Eastern europeans are also over average touchy and cuddly. Mix with our natural beauty and sense of humor...

And humbleness. Mainly humbleness.

Edited by Alja

40 minutes ago, Alja said:

Eastern europeans are also over average touchy and cuddly. Mix with our natural beauty and sense of humor...

Whaaat? :wow: Never heard and experienced that. I'm by no means touchy and cuddly lol. I've spent quite some time in Italy and their social cheek kissing (they did every time they met) and guys trying to touch me when we were having a conversation put me many times in an awkward situation. All the eastern european girls there felt the same way. :rofl-lol:

I've always felt that people here (central-eastern Europe) are rather distant without the slightest idea of how to express their feelings. We're cold heart breakers :devilshades:

Where are you from, btw? 

20 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I'm by no means touchy and cuddly lol. I've spent quite some time in Italy and their social cheek kissing (they did every time they met) and guys trying to touch me when we were having a conversation put me many times in an awkward situation.

So how are you gonna deal with your argentinian soon-to-be-wife? :max:

giphy.gif

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I've spent quite some time in Italy and their social cheek kissing (they did every time they met) and guys trying to touch me when we were having a conversation put me many times in an awkward situation.

You should come to Argentina then, you're gonna love it! :lol:

EDIT: 

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Just saw this. She's probably going to be a bit more touchy with her wife, right? :P

You don't seem that much different when it comes to expressing feelings, though. Well, the positive ones at least :rofl-lol: I'm terrible at it too!

Edited by BorderlineCrazy

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Whaaat? :wow: Never heard and experienced that. I'm by no means touchy and cuddly lol. I've spent quite some time in Italy and their social cheek kissing (they did every time they met) and guys trying to touch me when we were having a conversation put me many times in an awkward situation. All the eastern european girls there felt the same way. :rofl-lol:

I've always felt that people here (central-eastern Europe) are rather distant without the slightest idea of how to express their feelings. We're cold heart breakers :devilshades:

Where are you from, btw? 

Experiences mostly from international volunteering, not just mine. Social kissing and "conversation touching" is one thing (I hate it as much as possible) but you know, as soon as we start to be interested, we do care. Or touch playfully. Few times I was frightened westerns will chase me for harrassement - and they thanked me and bought me a chocolate. Well used touc is pure magic.

23 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Yes, we want more pics!! And some Smirnoff too :ph34r:

Did I tell you you're the best? :P

I'll post them then, while I'm drinking Smirnoff :ph34r:

Yeah, you did, but you can keep saying it, I'm the best indeed :P

23 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzE9u91qmAwKTgggo10HB

Ned :max:

23 hours ago, killuridols said:

Anyway, yes, he should be invited and goddamn it, how come none of you can cook? :bitchfight:

I will have to take care of YET ONE MORE THING! :max:

Sorry, I can't eat the ass if I have to cook..... but I'd rather cook than getting delivery tacos and pizzas :facepalm:

22 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Of course I'm expecting you to cook, you're the host, so show us the best of you B-). You still have more than 2 months to learn...Axl and @killuridols can help you :devilshades:

:ph34r::smiley-confused2:

Ok, ok, I'll try to cook something nice then, so @killuridols can eat his ass. I'm a good friend, see :shrugs:

15 hours ago, money honey said:

Brilliant composition of elements in this pic!! Looks like a great night in to me!!

Fuck, me too. This thread would implode!

Yeah, yeah it was a good, nice, blurry evening. You can join next time :ph34r:

Yeah, it would. I'm praying for that to happen :ph34r:

22 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

See, greek people are very similar to people from latin countries, but cheek kissing doesn't apply to them. In Portugal we give cheek kisses to everyone and I had some awkward moments in Greece because of that. Going for a cheek kiss and people go for a handshake. Not cool. Awkward and embarrassing. Fuck this social rules :crazy:

----
And Bachaxl is nice, but here's some Slastian (?)

tumblr_o7al0hoIGW1vo4uo7o1_r1_250.gif

• Like 3

Yeah in the US, no cheek kissing ...but I know that when I go down to Mexico to see my dad and relatives, it is the norm AND expected! I am used to it after all these years..but it always interesting to me how each country varies in these type of customs!

13 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Going for a cheek kiss and people go for a handshake. Not cool. Awkward and embarrassing. Fuck this social rules :crazy:

----

We should all love and hug each other freely like in the hippie days :smiley-confused2:

:dance::hug:

That Slash/Baz hug is beautiful. When I used to watch this video I had to replay that part 100 times :lol:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'll rip your heart in two and I'll leave you lying on the bed....with Axl's ass in the air :devilshades:

j/k :P

25 minutes ago, dgnr said:

See, greek people are very similar to people from latin countries, but cheek kissing doesn't apply to them. In Portugal we give cheek kisses to everyone and I had some awkward moments in Greece because of that. Going for a cheek kiss and people go for a handshake. Not cool. Awkward and embarrassing. Fuck this social rules :crazy:

49 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

You should come to Argentina then, you're gonna love it! :lol:

Alright, alright, when I meet you guys I'm gonna put on my Axl's mode and be as cuddly as possible :ph34r:

(or jump on you and take that goddamit) :smiley-confused2:

28 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah in the US, no cheek kissing ...but I know that when I go down to Mexico to see my dad and relatives, it is the norm AND expected! I am used to it after all these years..but it always interesting to me how each country varies in these type of customs!

Well, I do cheek kissing and hugging with friends I haven't seen for some time. Or with my foreign friends. If I tried cheek kissing my closest friends, they would probably straitjacket me :rofl-lol:

Btw. talking about cheek kissing :ph34r:

bkPPaF.gif

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I'll rip your heart in two and I'll leave you lying on the bed....with Axl's ass in the air :devilshades:

j/k :P

Alright, alright, when I meet you guys I'm gonna put on my Axl's mode and be as cuddly as possible :ph34r:

Well, I do cheek kissing and hugging with friends I haven't seen for some time. Or with my foreign friends. If I tried cheek kissing my closest friends, they would probably straitjacket me :rofl-lol:

bkPPaF.gif

In Mexico...you double cheek kiss everyone haha. Friends, relatives....even strangers sometimes upon first meeting. Hugs not so much...cheek kisses come first. :)

13 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Cause I didnt see clearly tht Baz kissed Axl hand 

Edit: Nvm,  Just saw it again,  I think You're right

I wish Slash do tht to Axl :max:

It is a gesture of great respect and humility, to put someone's hand to your forhead this way, that's why you can't see it often. Its meaning is a bit different from kissing hand which is more formal act

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

giphy.gif

I'm worried about my safety right now :P

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

Yeah, you did, but you can keep saying it, I'm the best indeed :P

Yes, you are!! No doubt about it! ^_^

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

That's the side of Baz that I love :heart:

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

And keep your shoes at home? :lol:

If you don't want kisses or hugs, just say it but please don't punch me :nervous:

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

bkPPaF.gif

I think he's actually whispering naughty things to Duff's ear there :ph34r:

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

In Mexico...you double cheek kiss everyone haha. Friends, relatives....even strangers sometimes upon first meeting. Hugs not so much...cheek kisses come first. :)

Double? Those guys are taking it too far. Let's build some walls to keep them away from us :awesomeface:

Baz kissing, hugging and lifting up people makes me happy.

615a70ab5f680ae289b1924293c0aa70.gif

Speaking of social norms. In Germany things are awkward, because there are no rules anymore. It used to be the formal, distant handshake. But now it is trés chic to kiss on the cheek, embrace, bro-hug or do whatever. So meeting new friends ... well.

wpid-wp-1446930091431.gif

There are friends I kiss on the cheek, some I embrace and some I just say hello (without handshake). So nobody knows what I'm going to do, and vica versa. It's a mess. Awkward is what we're good at. :awesomeface:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

It's a weird one here, my husbands family will hug and kiss me and I might sound a bit a miserable, but I fucking hate it. It's not really that much the norm in England but some people want to act like French people and I think it's terrible :lol:

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's a weird one here, my husbands family will hug and kiss me and I might sound a bit a miserable, but I fucking hate it. It's not really that much the norm in England but some people want to act like French people and I think it's terrible :lol:

And I thought Northerners were a friendly bunch....*bearhugs Spidey and runs....

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I'm with you. I hate kisses on the cheek from friends/acquaintances. I might go along with it simply for the sake of not rocking the boat, but it makes my skin crawl. And while I love getting hugs from friends, I don't like hugging people I barely know, and that seems to happen more and more. :(

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Yes, you are!! No doubt about it! ^_^

That's the side of Baz that I love :heart:

And keep your shoes at home? :lol:

If you don't want kisses or hugs, just say it but please don't punch me :nervous:

I think he's actually whispering naughty things to Duff's ear there :ph34r:

Double? Those guys are taking it too far. Let's build some walls to keep them away from us :awesomeface:

This is the love'n'hugs thread this morning!! Gorgeous to see our boys hugging.

Didn't know Baz was so affectionate. He's gone up in my estimatioN!!

9 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I've spent quite some time in Italy and their social cheek kissing (they did every time they met) and guys trying to touch me when we were having a conversation put me many times in an awkward situation.

Oh yess this!  I mean I have never lived in Italy or anything but I don't have to :rofl-lol: ..I have a lot of Italian colleagues
I love them all, they are the sweetest! but the touching, hand around my shoulders, waist..it is killing me inside :scared: 
Cheek kissing is normal here but it does not happen with every person you meet so that one does not bother me that much. Although it would if they were trying to do that to me at work. 

I love sweet warm bear hugs from friends (of course we don't hug ramdomly with everyone unless you are affectionate tree hugger, I am not). Touching is delicate art and when it really works, holding hand can be more intimate experience than sex. I'm sorry about boys nowdays, in this weird no-homo no-harrasement athmosphere they don't get much touch, that one friendly, apprrciating and caring - and I love to see that it's still normal, this chemistry between people, yay!

9 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Ojo. Ojito. Ojazo.

:bitchfight:

3 hours ago, Sekh-met said:

Cheek kissing is normal here but it does not happen with every person you meet so that one does not bother me that much. Although it would if they were trying to do that to me at work. 

Cheek kissing is normal in Argentina with anyone you meet, except some formal occasions like meeting someone who holds some sort of authority over you. For example, a job interview excludes affection of that kind. Your boss, a doctor, a teacher, etc. but it really depends on the level of confidence you have with that person too, because if it's your all time teacher or doctor, the relationship will be different.

Also, for men it is more usual to handshake than cheek kiss when meeting other guys, unless it is their friends, relatives or coworkers. Women get kissed and get to kiss everybody, most of the time, except those more formal situations I mentioned before.

Last time I had one of those akward situations :lol: was when I met a couple people from Axl's entourage because I was nervous AF and forgot everything about this social craps so I went all Argentinian on them and they were like :scared: and :confused: but after some minutes of conversation they relaxed and when we said goodbye, they kissed me and hugged me back so, I won :awesomeface:

LOL :P

• Like 1