GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

13 hours ago, Lio said:

Yeah. He seemed not annoyed by me at all :lol: I thought it was really nice he bothered to ask where we were from and showed some interest, and he seemed genuinely pleased and surprised we had tickets to more shows. Not that he was baffled or anything, but you know what I mean. Before I saw him live, I was kind of meh to Duff. When I saw him live last year, I found him a badass. And now he's completely won me over by being really nice :lol:

Lovely story. Thx 4 sharing.

13 hours ago, Tori72 said:

He IS really badass on stage. A badass giraffe! :headbang::lol:

Giraffe 😅😅😅😂😂😂

7 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

This makes me smile:

Axl was doing this and much more all the time, I knew he can get high on crowd, but this was much more than I`ve ever seen. He can command the crowd by a move of a finger and it`s great to be down there when he does so. It looked like he would continue to the morning if others weren`t tired.

Edited by Alja
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

This makes me smile:

Axl trying to be a conductor like the 5 year old he is. I wonder what the 28 year old Axl would have looked like doing this. Can’t imagine it. This is truly a different Axl... funny what years of life do to a person.  And no, I don’t mean that in a mean way. You know what I mean. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Axl trying to be a conductor like the 5 year old he is. I wonder what the 28 year old Axl would have looked like doing this. Can’t imagine it. This is truly a different Axl... funny what years of life do to a person.  And no, I don’t mean that in a mean way. You know what I mean. :lol:

What puzzles me the most is what was he doing already on stage during Slash solo spot? Shouldn't he be backstage changing outfits and whatnot? :nervous:

Btw this amount of Slaxl coming from this show is too damn high. It kinda scares me :P