GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

5 hours ago, Sekh-met said:

Oh yess this!  I mean I have never lived in Italy or anything but I don't have to :rofl-lol: ..I have a lot of Italian colleagues
I love them all, they are the sweetest! but the touching, hand around my shoulders, waist..it is killing me inside :scared: 
Cheek kissing is normal here but it does not happen with every person you meet so that one does not bother me that much. Although it would if they were trying to do that to me at work. 

:P

I don't cheek-kiss anyone because I'm anti-social :P , but I like touching arms and shoulders of my friends.. it shows my affection .)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

Cheek kissing is normal in Argentina with anyone you meet, except some formal occasions like meeting someone who holds some sort of authority over you. For example, a job interview excludes affection of that kind. Your boss, a doctor, a teacher, etc. but it really depends on the level of confidence you have with that person too, because if it's your all time teacher or doctor, the relationship will be different.

Also, for men it is more usual to handshake than cheek kiss when meeting other guys, unless it is their friends, relatives or coworkers. Women get kissed and get to kiss everybody, most of the time, except those more formal situations I mentioned before.

Last time I had one of those akward situations :lol: was when I met a couple people from Axl's entourage because I was nervous AF and forgot everything about this social craps so I went all Argentinian on them and they were like :scared: and :confused: but after some minutes of conversation they relaxed and when we said goodbye, they kissed me and hugged me back so, I won :awesomeface:

LOL :P

Here it is automatically excluded on formal occasions (as far as I know) and the rest depends on the person. For example with some friends we kiss when we meet and with others we don't, but there is no real pattern it is just case of preference of both? Hard to tell, sometimes it is very random actually...not even based on how close you are so there is no real logical explanation for it.

Hahaha you won them over! :awesomeface: Good job there!
Cannot say I never caused similarly awkward situation, even when I don't tend to kiss everyone I meet :lol: shit can still happen. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Italian girl said:

I don't cheek-kiss anyone because I'm anti-social :P , but I like touching arms and shoulders of my friends.. it shows my affection .)

The touching is fine in smaller doses and when it's very brief, but when it gets too much.. it feels uncomfortable for me and I start looking for ways to escape :lol: 

Spoiler

9rRSfxn-Imgur.gif

• Like 2

Casual touching, like people who have to touch you on the face, arm or shoulder when you're talking...oooh, no. If you know me, give me a hug to say hello and goodbye, and then lay off! If you don't know me, shake my hand to say hello and stop there. 

There are a few friends that I am cuddly with, like there are a few guy friends I will hold hands with all the time, but I have to really know someone and be comfortable with that. And I'll totally dance with people, always, even if it's super close contact - but other than that, no thank you.

I tend just grit my teeth and go with the flow for those cheek kisses, but for people who are very touchy-feely, or close talkers...I do ask them to back off, as nicely as I can. Sometimes just holding out your hand, like "stop," is enough. If not, I will actually duck or say "please don't touch me." I remember once someone I barely knew tried to pick me up at a party (as in, literally pick me up...I'm short) and I screamed my head off. It was just instinct, like WTF is going on here.

Edited by stella

1 hour ago, stella said:

Casual touching, like people who have to touch you on the face, arm or shoulder when you're talking...oooh, no. If you know me, give me a hug to say hello and goodbye, and then lay off! If you don't know me, shake my hand to say hello and stop there. 

There are a few friends that I am cuddly with, like there are a few guy friends I will hold hands with all the time, but I have to really know someone and be comfortable with that. And I'll totally dance with people, always, even if it's super close contact - but other than that, no thank you.

I tend just grit my teeth and go with the flow for those cheek kisses, but for people who are very touchy-feely, or close talkers...I do ask them to back off, as nicely as I can. Sometimes just holding out your hand, like "stop," is enough. If not, I will actually duck or say "please don't touch me." I remember once someone I barely knew tried to pick me up at a party (as in, literally pick me up...I'm short) and I screamed my head off. It was just instinct, like WTF is going on here.

I'm a very tactile person so I tend to hug and give casual touches quite a bit. As far as kisses are concerned, I don't mind them from close friends, in fact I usually leave friendly pecks on the lips of my male friends but I also make sure that they are comfortable with it first.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

So you all know that picture of Axl without pants, which Adriana Smith generously shared with the world. Supposedly taken after they had sex.

Then there's this picture, taken around the same time, only Axl is wearing his pants again in this pic. But look who else is in the pic! Definitely seems to be a male person with tan skin and long, curly black hair. Passed out on the bed next to Axl's. Pretty sure it's Slash.

Sooo... Make of that what you will :awesomeface: At the very least, it's probably one of these incidents again where Slash was ~around~ while Axl was with some chick. Possibly even involved. Or maybe there never even was any chick and it was just Axl and Slash in that bedroom  :ph34r:

tumblr_omi0taMPS71w4z0imo1_1280.jpg

Shiiit :ph34r: The Slaxl is so real :wow:

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Yes, same. :devilshades:  Despite what I said earlier about the power of touch and everything lol. I usually don't mind if people want to hug me or are cuddly with me, but that stuff just doesn't come naturally to me at all. I just believe it's good, healthy and important for babies, children, animals and Axls :lol:

------------------

Here's something kind of Slaxl-ish for @SerenityScorp , @money honey and all the other Slaxl folks... Noticed this on Tumblr:

So you all know that picture of Axl without pants, which Adriana Smith generously shared with the world. Supposedly taken after they had sex.

tumblr_omi0taMPS71w4z0imo2_1280.jpg

Then there's this picture, taken around the same time, only Axl is wearing his pants again in this pic. But look who else is in the pic! Definitely seems to be a male person with tan skin and long, curly black hair. Passed out on the bed next to Axl's. Pretty sure it's Slash.

Sooo... Make of that what you will :awesomeface: At the very least, it's probably one of these incidents again where Slash was ~around~ while Axl was with some chick. Possibly even involved. Or maybe there never even was any chick and it was just Axl and Slash in that bedroom  :ph34r:

Oh my....I always thought there was more to those menage et trois stories Slash told.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stella said:

I've had to rethink what I said previously, because whilst I do genuinely hate being hugged and kissed by friends and family it's something I do at work without even thinking about it.

I hug/cuddle patients and their relatives all the time, without even thinking about it. Forgot about all that :lol:

----------

I bet the  Slaxl pic is from when they were going to record Rocket Queen and Slash says in his book he and Axl were sharing a  hotel room for a few days and Axl had Adrianna Smith there with him and Slash didn't want to hear them fucking, so he went out. 

Yeah, looks like he really went out of his way to avoid all of that :rofl-lol:

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

That looks to me like a hotel room. Two beds, the nightstand in the middle, the bathroom which appears to have marble walls and that stack of clean fluffy hotel towels - they could have been roommates on tour or something. That doesn't mean they were both, um, hanging out with the same girl at the same time, though. In college, when you share a room there are always agreements to kick someone out if the other roommate has a guest...

18 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

I'm a very tactile person so I tend to hug and give casual touches quite a bit. As far as kisses are concerned, I don't mind them from close friends, in fact I usually leave friendly pecks on the lips of my male friends but I also make sure that they are comfortable with it first.

Oy, I'd be talking to you from the other side of the room, then. :D

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

baaahahahahaa :lol:

Awesome! I think you found the answer to all of our questions. Yeah, thats definitely same place in both pics and Axl's wearing that light bracelet.

What a horrible outfit, though....... the boots :facepalm:..... geeez, he looks unf***able in both pics, hahaha.... sorry

• Like 2

Duff in short shorts :wow:

(Not bad at all, actually.)

9 minutes ago, stella said:

That looks to me like a hotel room. Two beds, the nightstand in the middle, the bathroom which appears to have marble walls and that stack of clean fluffy hotel towels - they could have been roommates on tour or something. That doesn't mean they were both, um, hanging out with the same girl at the same time, though. In college, when you share a room there are always agreements to kick someone out if the other roommate has a guest...

But Slash and Axl frequently hung out with Adriana at the same time (if Adriana is to be believed), and since these are Adriana's pics, it's quite likely this was one of these occasions too :lol:

17 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Oh my....I always thought there was more to those menage et trois stories Slash told.

Well wonder no more. As I said above, Adriana already confirmed that in an interview. According to her, Axl liked to drag Slash into bed with them. It was "just one of these naughty things they did". :awesomeface:

55 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Awesome! I think you found the answer to all of our questions. Yeah, thats definitely same place in both pics and Axl's wearing that light bracelet.

What a horrible outfit, though....... the boots :facepalm:..... geeez, he looks unf***able in both pics, hahaha.... sorry

Clearly Slash disagrees with you :max:

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I bet the  Slaxl pic is from when they were going to record Rocket Queen and Slash says in his book he and Axl were sharing a  hotel room for a few days and Axl had Adrianna Smith there with him and Slash didn't want to hear them fucking, so he went out. 

Yeah, looks like he really went out of his way to avoid all of that :rofl-lol:

Oh good point, I had forgotten about that! But yeah, seems likely.

And yeah, Slash was out alright, but not out of the room :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

But Slash and Axl frequently hung out with Adriana at the same time (if Adriana is to be believed), and since these are Adriana's pics, it's quite likely this was one of these occasions too

Eh, that doesn't mean they always shagged her together.. :)  And I don't believe in the Slaxl concept at all, I'm afraid.

Edited by stella
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Yes, same. :devilshades:  Despite what I said earlier about the power of touch and everything lol. I usually don't mind if people want to hug me or are cuddly with me, but that stuff just doesn't come naturally to me at all. I just believe it's good, healthy and important for babies, children, animals and Axls :lol:

------------------

Here's something kind of Slaxl-ish for @SerenityScorp , @money honey and all the other Slaxl folks... Noticed this on Tumblr:

*Head explodes* Thank you @Lumikki

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

He looks entirely f***able, especially in the top one. Just look at that facial expression, those eyes... Who cares about clothes??

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

I'm just going to leave this here :ph34r:

Meh... Duff is in great condition, sure, but he just doesn't do it for me. 

Susan's comments, though... "duffnsuforevs" is like something a teenager would write. And Mexican people "kind,sweet + simple souls"!! :facepalm::vomit:

• Like 1

man, i love that, in the year of our lord and savior 2017, i log back in to a feed of new del james' tweets every time. and by 'love' i mean it makes me want to fucking kill myself.

not many know that this has, in fact, been the main reason for my absence! i'd been trying to accumulate enough cash to finance his trip to a verbal incontinence rehab. a 12-step "Pull Your Head Out of Your Ass Region" recovery program, if you will.

evening, y'all.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, money honey said:

He looks entirely f***able, especially in the top one. Just look at that facial expression, those eyes... Who cares about clothes??

Well..... if you like to shag men who look like they never take a shower :shrugs:

20 minutes ago, money honey said:

And Mexican people "kind,sweet + simple souls"!! :facepalm::vomit:

This comment is AWFUL.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, money honey said:

*Head explodes* Thank you @Lumikki

Meh... Duff is in great condition, sure, but he just doesn't do it for me. 

Susan's comments, though... "duffnsuforevs" is like something a teenager would write. And Mexican people "kind,sweet + simple souls"!! :facepalm::vomit:

Shit, I didn't notice the "simple souls" bit. Wtf?! :facepalm:

@tiutso nice to see you back!! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Well..... if you like to shag men who look like they never take a shower

isn't the point of a rock'n'roll image in that they ALL kinda look like they never take a shower? :D