GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

42 minutes ago, It’s So Easy said:

Now I understand why Duff has been acting out on twitter:

04_D587_FB-1385-43_B3-_AFDF-7_AFD748_BA6

He’s sick. :(

His lame shirts still have no excuses.

Normal oxygen. He is normal man doing high-demanding show. They run around for three hours plus. They would be extremely exhausted at the end without this and some cooling etc. help in the backstage. You really don`t need to be sick to breath highly concentrated oxygen. They just have more power and regenerate sooner after the show. You may feel more awake and energized, if you breath it in normal state, few breaths do no harm. (with that thing in the hand he regulates pressure).

302adca2a86be3c86d86afb12addcf8e--axl-ro

This age-old one...

Edited by Alja
  • Like 1

On 20 de julio de 2018 at 10:53 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Dikkj6qUEAArshB?format=jpg&name=medium

:lol:

Fuck this Duff bitch! And his stupid tweets about shit he doesn't know about :hahafyou:

"We are not our politicians"? Yes, you are. That's why people tell you to go make new GN'R songs, because phrases like that are dumb as fuck.

Sure, Trump was born and raised in Mars!!! :facepalm:

On 20/7/2018 at 4:18 AM, killuridols said:

The fan comment wasn't certainly nice but the tone wasn't vulgar or aggressive. More like sarcastic. And Duff's response shows an overreaction to that, which is kind of odd in him, he's usually a cool guy.

It made me wonder what set him off so much, and I doubt it is just the fan telling him to stop commenting on politics and "go do what you're meant to do".

Unless Duff takes himself too much seriously regarding politics and he thinks his knowledge is above the rest, which is not, as he's demostrated in those "columns" he used to write.

Since he doesn't have ANYTHING to respond regarding NEW MUSIC and his job as a musician, he gets mad because the fan put the finger in the wound.

Just recently Duff had a debate on twitter about illegal immigrants. He even said his grandfather was an illegal immigrant from Ireland. I think the fans frustration is not his political views. The real problem is that the big three don't come up with a straight answer about anything. They don't do interviews. They just use twitter to promote merch, shows and politics.

If they don't plan to make a new album. They should say it. If Izzy and Adler will never join GN'R again. Just say it and explain the reason why it is not happening.

I don't follow them on social media. But I think fans should be sending them a message instead of getting angry. For example, next time they post a picture of merch. Replay with "Where's Izzy?" or "Play Perfect Crime"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, money honey said:

Gothenburg was amazing last night... incredible atmosphere and crowd... it was so fantastic to see Axl Duff and Slash again... I can hardly talk after singing and screaming all night!! I’ll post more when I recover... I must just say it was so lovely to meet @Hejanne who is such a sweetie and looked after the early entry crowd - I’m so happy we managed to meet up!! Also greetings to @NorwegianGirl whom I didn’t get a chance to speak to but saw at the rail, I’m so happy for you that Axl acknowledged you !! His smile, oh my god it would melt a heart of stone!! 

Tell us more!!!!!!

10 hours ago, Padme said:

Just recently Duff had a debate on twitter about illegal immigrants. He even said his grandfather was an illegal immigrant from Ireland. I think the fans frustration is not his political views. The real problem is that the big three don't come up with a straight answer about anything. They don't do interviews. They just use twitter to promote merch, shows and politics.

If they don't plan to make a new album. They should say it. If Izzy and Adler will never join GN'R again. Just say it and explain the reason why it is not happening.

I don't follow them on social media. But I think fans should be sending them a message instead of getting angry. For example, next time they post a picture of merch. Replay with "Where's Izzy?" or "Play Perfect Crime"

Yup, you've nailed it.

But fans have already asked where is Izzy and do you remember what answer they got from both Meegand Fernando? Some smartass shit that was also as irritating as this response.

They really like to make fun of us or mistreat us whenever they get the chance. It's like for them, the solely mention of NEW MUSIC, make their blood boil. It's a stick up the ass. 

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Glad you had a great time, @money honey. So the Slaxl continues.:)

Meegan shows support for Duff’s rocking cock :lol:

Screen-Shot-2018-07-22-at-6.11.58-AM.png

You should answer something like "Oh you're confirming new music? great! Call Izzy and Adler and the album will be amazing. So you piss him off. But you're not telling him not talk about politics or merch  

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Padme said:

You should answer something like "Oh you're confirming new music? great! Call Izzy and Adler and the album will be amazing. So you piss him off. But you're not telling him not talk about politics or merch  

Sorry, I can’t. Don’t have a Tori insta account... You do it :) 

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yup, you've nailed it.

But fans have already asked where is Izzy and do you remember what answer they got from both Meegand Fernando? Some smartass shit that was also as irritating as this response.

They really like to make fun of us or mistreat us whenever they get the chance. It's like for them, the solely mention of NEW MUSIC, make their blood boil. It's a stick up the ass. 

I don't mean ask. Just answer with "where's Izzy"? Let them know you don't give a shit about politics or merch. We can't ask them not talk about politics because it's their social media. They can talk about whatever they want. And fans can also post whatever they want. We can answer with issues important to us. If you don't like The Seeker. Just answer with "The Seeker sucks" when they are promoting merch or whatever.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Sorry, I can’t. Don’t have a Tori insta account... You do it :) 

I don't have it either. I'm just giving advice to fans. If they want to fight back.

I just saw that Axl posted about Billy Joel :rolleyes: Fans could answer with Locomotive lyrics. Or with a video of Adler playing RQ 

Edited by Padme

3 hours ago, Padme said:

I don't mean ask. Just answer with "where's Izzy"? Let them know you don't give a shit about politics or merch. We can't ask them not talk about politics because it's their social media. They can talk about whatever they want. And fans can also post whatever they want. We can answer with issues important to us. If you don't like The Seeker. Just answer with "The Seeker sucks" when they are promoting merch or whatever.

Yeah, that's a good idea.

I wish I had the will to do it, though.... I really don't give a fuck what any of them say about politics or whatever. I follow some of them because I thought they would talk about what's important and what concerns them as professionals, but that was a wrong guess....:shrugs:

I forgot they are grandpas, sitting comfortable in their laurels, with zero drive to do anything that requires effort, aside from printing idiotic shit on t-shirts and trying to sell them to snobby fans. My bad....:facepalm:

18 hours ago, Padme said:

Good idea!! I'll do it right now :lol:

• Haha 1