GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

8 hours ago, tifalucis said:

@MaskingApathy it’s really nice to find someone around my age here, loving bunch of 50 year old uncles/dads playing rock music 😂😂

I shouldn’t be surprised really, I have a lot of friends who know one or two GN’R songs but they don’t know this forum. Just casual fan.

Yeah same, I'm always excited to meet other younger people who like GnR and rock n roll in general. Most people our age listen to stupid things like Post Malone.

8 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I have no way to contact her. She doesn't check her DMs. I've messaged the other Conspirators so hopefully one of them can help me out.

Just @ her in her latest IG post or something, hehe... she will read it there :)

She's replied to me so many times!

6 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Me neither. :max:

This band just got boring, Izzy is being Izzy (=invisible) and nobody here wants to discuss winged eyeliner for hooded eyes with me. :lol: What else could there possibly be left to talk about?

The amount of eyeliner Axl uses sometimes? His orange foundation? Maybe we could search the right foundation for his skin tone. Could be fun :shrugs:

:P 

Edited by dgnr
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Have they always used make up on stage. After their Glam phase that is? In fotoshoots they did, didn’t they?

i don't think they did on stage but photoshoots they were probably touched up with a bit of powder.* That's a normal thing (i think)

*Not coke :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Me neither. :max:

This band just got boring, Izzy is being Izzy (=invisible) and nobody here wants to discuss winged eyeliner for hooded eyes with me. :lol: What else could there possibly be left to talk about?

I like winged eyeliner. There was this girl I was involved with in college who always had the prettiest wings.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

I did join your discussion about winged eyeliner but you didn't like my tiny house video :max:

Yes I did, I just never said anything because I was distracted by something i forgot. Sorry! Amazing organization she had. I would forget where I stored what and keep searching through all those tiny doors...

I w

• Sad 1