GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

Cuz you said there was a girl in College who had the prettiest wings :smiley-confused2:

I don't know what you mean. I was talking about her eyeliner.

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

And why does my answer make you sad?

@killuridols went onto non-verbal communication with us @MaskingApathy. I don’t get the wing joke though. Also, I appreciate that you can appreciate a girl’s pretty winged eyeliner. :thumbsup: :lol:

Thank you, it was nice. Then she slept with my friend, but that's a whole different story.

Anyways, SMKC. Anyone have any suggestions?

• Haha 1

What the fuck is this? :suspicious:

Slash Has Reporter Sign Bizarre Contract For Interview

“There are people who are worried about our conversation. Before I can speak to Slash I have to sign a contract that says that if anything goes wrong – if some kind of shit hits the fan because of what I write – and GN’R lose money, then Classic Rock carries the can. This is no small thing when you’re dealing with the fourth biggest earning tour of all time.

There is paranoia around. The Not In This Lifetime tour took a lifetime to put together, and no one wants to be the one to fuck it up. You might not have noticed, but Guns N’ Roses haven’t really talked to anyone since they re-formed. They haven’t done an interview.”

:crazy:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, killuridols said:

“There are people who are worried about our conversation. Before I can speak to Slash I have to sign a contract that says that if anything goes wrong – if some kind of shit hits the fan because of what I write – and GN’R lose money, then Classic Rock carries the can. This is no small thing when you’re dealing with the fourth biggest earning tour of all time.

There is paranoia around. The Not In This Lifetime tour took a lifetime to put together, and no one wants to be the one to fuck it up. You might not have noticed, but Guns N’ Roses haven’t really talked to anyone since they re-formed. They haven’t done an interview.”

Is this even real? :facepalm::facepalm: This fuckin band...This kind of shit has Axl and TB written all over it. Look at this level of paranoia - it's just a band, not national security :crazy:

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Is this even real? :facepalm::facepalm: This fuckin band...This kind of shit has Axl and TB written all over it. Look at this level of paranoia - it's just a band, not national security :crazy:

Yes, @janrichmond pointed it out in that interview thread, I think.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm sorry, I'm hormonal :ph34r:

This is how nuts people communicate. Deal with it! :P

Ha! I knew you were pmsing when I saw it. lol. By the way, we’re not synced, just so you and the rest of the interwebs know. lol.

21 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I read it too but was too lazy to post it here. Thanks for doing it! How clustefucked is this band? Is clusterfucked even a legit verb? I like it though, now it is.

8 minutes ago, dgnr said:

This is Slash being brainwashed, TB is all over him, he can’t feel anything anymore, the crow has left Slash's body, the world will finally end, everything is falling into pieces!!!

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Ha! I knew you were pmsing when I saw it. lol. By the way, we’re not synced, just so you and the rest of the interwebs know. lol.

:wow:

I'm not PMsing, it's already gone to waste :lol:
I'm crying for my non-baby :devilshades:

21 minutes ago, dgnr said:

WHy do these Grandpas think they are the BIG SHIT?? :fuckyou:

Their tour is almost over. With the times we're living they will be a dream in like a week, seriously, they should make new music or fuck off. They are not the Rolling Stones!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

:wow:

I'm not PMsing, it's already gone to waste :lol:
I'm crying for my non-baby :devilshades:

WHy do these Grandpas think they are the BIG SHIT?? :fuckyou:

Their tour is almost over. With the times we're living they will be a dream in like a week, seriously, they should make new music or fuck off. They are not the Rolling Stones!

You what? You wanna get pregnant? Or was that a joke? I’m confused.

What can Slash possibly say that will make tickets sales decline? What is it that they have buried? I don’t know if this is ridiculous or creepy.

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

You what? You wanna get pregnant? Or was that a joke? I’m confused.

What can Slash possibly say that will make tickets sales decline? What is it that they have buried? I don’t know if this is ridiculous or creepy.

Haha, no, I don't remember who told me that when you get your period and you feel sad/emotional/hormonal is because your subconscious (sp?) knows that your body just lost the opportunity to procreate :shrugs:

About GN'R, it looks like there's still some sort of distrust on Slash and what he says to the press. This is typical TB being paranoid about people they cannot control. They have Axl under their leash but they can't control Slash and they know Slash has credibility so....

Sucks because I thought these guys had grown out of their bullshits...... Is it possible that this tour was built only for financial reasons? Like, Slash had to face his divorce and Axl couldn't pay his employees... so maybe they called each other and said "ok, lets get together to make money so we can fix our shits. We both benefit from it." and that was it.

Dunno... just saying...

58 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Haha, no, I don't remember who told me that when you get your period and you feel sad/emotional/hormonal is because your subconscious (sp?) knows that your body just lost the opportunity to procreate :shrugs:

About GN'R, it looks like there's still some sort of distrust on Slash and what he says to the press. This is typical TB being paranoid about people they cannot control. They have Axl under their leash but they can't control Slash and they know Slash has credibility so....

Sucks because I thought these guys had grown out of their bullshits...... Is it possible that this tour was built only for financial reasons? Like, Slash had to face his divorce and Axl couldn't pay his employees... so maybe they called each other and said "ok, lets get together to make money so we can fix our shits. We both benefit from it." and that was it.

Dunno... just saying...

Well maybe. Maybe only the money. There are so many hints that it is that. Still, it doesn’t really change anything. After the threeunion left out Steven and Izzy in the way they did, that vibe that I was feeling when it all started in 2016/17 is gone for me. Whatever happened and why they did it as they did it, well, they got it all wrong in an artistic sense. For me at least. The magic is gone, long before. Not only because Slash is having funny contracts which mean that TB is trying to control and thus money. There’s no magic when it is just money. They do put on a great show and all that. But after seeing so many shows it is just what it is: a major world tour, a nostalgia tour, a show. So if they got together because of money or not - I don’t see the difference anymore. At least they’re smiling at each other so maybe they got some closure for those decade old feuds. But other than that, musically, artistically, this band is dead.

Until they prove me wrong with new (and good) music. :shrugs:

• GNFNR 3

2 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Why did you laugh at my post?

It made me laugh because it sounded funny. You liked the girls winged eyeliner but then she slept with your friend? lol. How’s that related? It sounds so funny, sorry, without knowing anything. Hope you don’t get me wrong.

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

I think that has more to do with if the journalist writes something in his article that causes problems, not so much of what Slash says. Like if he writes something criticizing GnR or whatever and then something bad happens, that kind of situation. Basically trying to avoid a Mick Wall kind of situation. It's not as bad of a request as you think.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaskingApathy said:

I think that has more to do with if the journalist writes something in his article that causes problems, not so much of what Slash says. Like if he writes something criticizing GnR or whatever and then something bad happens, that kind of situation. Basically trying to avoid a Mick Wall kind of situation. It's not as bad of a request as you think.

A Mick Wall situation is someone who invents stuff to get a better story? Or what was the Mick Wall situation again?

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

It made me laugh because it sounded funny. You liked the girls winged eyeliner but then she slept with your friend? lol. How’s that related? It sounds so funny, sorry, without knowing anything. Hope you don’t get me wrong.

Oh, it's not related I guess. It's just one of the things I thought of when I remembered her because it ruined our relationship (among other things).

Just now, Tori72 said:

A Mick Wall situation is someone who invents stuff to get a better story? Or what was the Mick Wall situation again?

That thing with him and Axl back in the 90s.

Also, I always wondered, why they both, Axl and Erin, look like women in that SM scene? 

Oh. And I don’t mean that negatively because I think he looks sexy and I don’t think it’s an insult at all for men to be called looking like a girl or woman. I truly wonder if it was intended or not?

EDIT: I mean, thinking about it, it wasn’t intended. But how could they not see it?

Edited by Tori72

18 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

It's not as bad of a request?? Are you serious?? It's fucking ridiculous!! :facepalm:

How could anyone in their sane mind attribute bad relationships to something a journalist writes in a magazine?? That's UTTER bullshit. That's impossible and of course, it is censorship.

Can't believe this band is still blaming journalists for the shit persons they are themselves.

• GNFNR 1

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

It's not as bad of a request?? Are you serious?? It's fucking ridiculous!! :facepalm:

How could anyone in their sane mind attribute bad relationships to something a journalist writes in a magazine?? That's UTTER bullshit. That's impossible and of course, it is censorship.

Can't believe this band is still blaming journalists for the shit persons they are themselves.

Because magazines and things now are always trying to twist stuff around in order to get clicks and sell magazines. Clickbait etc. Basically they're trying to prevent something like that from happening. Slash won't say anything bad they just don't want classic rock to start saying weird stuff that may or may not be true. Like that nonsense about Meegan and Erin that Mick Wall said. So yeah, it's not such an unreasonable request, especially since the article is really more about the new SMKC album but they know they'll want to know about GnR also.

18 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Because magazines and things now are always trying to twist stuff around in order to get clicks and sell magazines. Clickbait etc. Basically they're trying to prevent something like that from happening. Slash won't say anything bad they just don't want classic rock to start saying weird stuff that may or may not be true. Like that nonsense about Meegan and Erin that Mick Wall said. So yeah, it's not such an unreasonable request, especially since the article is really more about the new SMKC album but they know they'll want to know about GnR also.

Who told you what was said about Erin and Meegan is nonsense?

You are very wrong.

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Who told you what was said about Erin and Meegan is nonsense?

You are very wrong.

In the classic rock interview Slash said it wasn't true. I believe the quote was "Mick doesn't know shit" or something like that. Basically Meegan and Erin had nothing to do with putting the reunion together.