GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

12 hours ago, killuridols said:

I don't like the pics of him from that era.... he looked sick and depressed.... well, he was :unsure:

Yes, he does.

It’s cool to get a couple of pics we haven’t seen before and also nice to get a little more info about them.  

But you are right, he doesn’t look at all well from those pics at that time. 

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, Ratam said:

But when you looks someone look frail ,you wish hug this person.......:lol:

Some people can be that kind of frail you deeply respect them, give them attention and treat them well, hugs included :lol:. Axl looks okay on those photos, I've seen few really-not-okay from like mid 90s.

You go to see them live and you see that the big-ass rockstar is humble, vulnerable little man.

I'd define as as kind of undemanding frailty. Anyway, it needs some huge balls to be frail, not to kick around like dying horse, not being pathetically demanding, just simply frail and vulnerable. People are sometimes freaked out of plain vulnerability, because they have to accept their own vulnerability. 

• Like 2

Are we discussing the looks of Axl like if he looks pretty or not. Orrrr is it more the fact that he looks unhappy and very depressed which we also know has been the case and thus we call it he looks terrible. Because the latter is the case for me.

And why are we discussing this? We’re the WT, alright, but are we discussing wether Axl is pretty during his depressed phase? I hope not. :smiley-confused2:

• Like 2

I’m not sure 🤔 but for me it is also the latter - he looked troubled, not saying he wasn’t good looking or anything it to me he looked like he was on the edge :shrugs:

I think the same of the pictures of him when he inducted Elton John into the HOF (he looked awful, very depressed) and also I have the same feeling about the pictures of him hanging around backstage at Donington ‘88. 

Not saying he looked terrible as in a bad hair day or whatever. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I’m not sure 🤔 but for me it is also the latter - he looked troubled, not saying he wasn’t good looking or anything it to me he looked like he was on the edge :shrugs:

I think the same of the pictures of him when he inducted Elton John into the HOF (he looked awful, very depressed) and also I have the same feeling about the pictures of him hanging around backstage at Donington ‘88. 

I get you. Have the same feeling. Except for Donnington....

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Are we discussing the looks of Axl like if he looks pretty or not. Orrrr is it more the fact that he looks unhappy and very depressed which we also know has been the case and thus we call it he looks terrible. Because the latter is the case for me.

And why are we discussing this? We’re the WT, alright, but are we discussing wether Axl is pretty during his depressed phase? I hope not. :smiley-confused2:

My initial comment was that I didn't like those new found pictures posted here. Everybody else seemed like jumping of joy for having those pics.

I said I didn't like them because I know that period was one of the worst in his time, because we all know he was going through tough times and this was clearly transfered to his exterior, outside looks.

Nothing to do with ditching him for looking ugly or whatever.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I'll have to say it: he definitely had a bad hair day on the Elton John induction in the RNRHOF though. But it's ok, Prince Axl, we all have them :P 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Thats Yoda with him? 

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

Looks too young for being Yoda, I dont know... :question:

Yoda in&nbsp;<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoda#/media/File:Yoda_Empire_Strikes_Back.png">"The Empire Strikes Back."

Looks too young for being be Yoda? I agree. And also too tall... and probably not green enough, though it's hard to tell from a black and white picture. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Haha 3