GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

4 hours ago, dgnr said:

This is weird...Do you think Axl stayed home alone eating Tacos or he followed his entourage to go see Slash with Myles? :wow:

40322289_278362176112090_596671099217724

I think it's possible he was there, sneaked in through some back door and then at the venue, inside a booth especially built for him, a Slash present :wub:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Has TB ever gone to see any of the other band members solo shows? Or the NuGnR guys?

I think Dizzy plays at the Whisky A GoGo all of the time and they don’t bother about him :lol:

I don't know if it counts, but they went to see Pink Slips.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Has TB ever gone to see any of the other band members solo shows? Or the NuGnR guys?

I think Dizzy plays at the Whisky A GoGo all of the time and they don’t bother about him :lol:

1 minute ago, Lio said:

I don't know if it counts, but they went to see Pink Slips.

LOL. TB only cares for the AFD band members (well, part of them). Only fans are supposed to like all of the weird band formations. :facepalm:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

If Axl wasn't there, I think I know why is this... :ph34r:

This is Axl's dream come true, what he wished he could have done when curly daddy was gone. Sending TB to spy on him and then they come back home and tell Axl ALL ABOUT IT :smiley-confused2:: who was there, what songs they played, if Myles sounded good on GN'R songs, if Slash said anything to the audience and I'm sure they recorded the whole show on their cellphones so Axl can evaluate how much Slash gives to his solo gigs as opposed to Guns shows :lol:

TB Brigade is a dream come true! :facepalm:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

LOL. TB only cares for the AFD band members (well, part of them). Only fans are supposed to like all of the weird band formations. :facepalm:

Well, maybe all of them. Wasn't Nandinho publicly looking for tickets for a Steven show some time ago? :facepalm: Why? I don't know either! And to be honest: knowing of what happened in the past, all this hypocrisy makes me sick to my stomach :vomit:

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Wow, I've definitely missed a lot and no...I can't remember if the last time I was on here was before my college graduation and trip to Seattle. 

That's pretty bad and I probably need to rifle through a lot of pages to catch up.

Congrats on graduating! What are you doing next? Hope you were able to get a job or something.

2 days until SMKC!

6 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Wow, I've definitely missed a lot and no...I can't remember if the last time I was on here was before my college graduation and trip to Seattle. 

That's pretty bad and I probably need to rifle through a lot of pages to catch up.

:wow:

I remember you!!!

How are you? What you been up to?

8 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Hi there! Welcome back. I don’t think much has happened. :D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Is Anastasia a cover or part cover of some famous classical music piece? It sounds just like it to me.

Until the singing that is. 

a bit like Bach (tocatta et fugue)

21 hours ago, killuridols said:

OMG nooooo why you still want to listen to that shit PC?? :ph34r:

Myles sings it really well and i've always loved PC :P

• Like 1

8 hours ago, killuridols said:

:wow:

I remember you!!!

How are you? What you been up to?

I'm doing better. My dad actually passed away at the end of April and I'm just starting to adjust to it. Grief is a weird state of mind. Also I've been job hunting in the IT field so hoping something comes up for that.

7 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Hi there! Welcome back. I don’t think much has happened. :D

So the usual, I presume. :D 

I actually had some computer problems and had to do some reinstallation and never bothered to log on here because I forgot the password when I was using Ubuntu (Linux). Also the boys have been very quiet in my opinion. :max:

13 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Congrats on graduating! What are you doing next? Hope you were able to get a job or something.

2 days until SMKC!

Job hunting right now. Well, I have been job hunting. And thanks.

Hi, I know it has nothing to do with the thread of the conversation, 
but I was watching this video and I think it is the right place to share it.
I ask myself so many questions about those years, what was their chemistry based on? 
Was it for slash drugs? etc

Edited by vaneyesi
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

I'm doing better. My dad actually passed away at the end of April and I'm just starting to adjust to it. Grief is a weird state of mind. Also I've been job hunting in the IT field so hoping something comes up for that.

Wow, I truly sorry about that! :o
My condolences to you and yeah, I know what is like to lose important people in your life..... Takes quite some time to get out of the pain but surely, you'll recover, it just takes some time... :(

I wish you all the luck with the job hunting! That's also something that takes time but the positive is that IT field is on demand so hopefully, you'll land something soon.

Fingers crossed for you! :hug:

Edited by killuridols

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Wow, I truly sorry about that! :o
My condolences to you and yeah, I know what is like to lose important people in your life..... Takes quite some time but surely, you'll recover, it just takes some time... :(

I wish you all the luck with the job hunting! That's also something that takes time sometime but the positive is that IT field is on demand so hopefully, you'll land something soon.

Fingers crossed for you! :hug:

Thanks. Also I have a good therapist so eventually it won't feel weird anymore.

• GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

So the usual, I presume. :D 

That's a lot of sadness and stress in a short time.  So sorry.  

Hope the job search resolves quickly!  Welcome back.  

• Like 2