GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

The one I posted it's a really good picture for 1993. Pretty clear with little grain.

There's no point in denying reality. He was going through tough times and oh yeah, those suits were awful, no matter how much Versace you put on it.

Edited by killuridols
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

Never seen this picture before...... it came up on my email today....

PH-101409994.jpg&maxW=900&maxH=900&cache

Surrounded by body guards, rock star Axl Rose, center, enters a St. Louis courthouse for the afternoon session, Oct. 14, 1993. The lead singer of Guns N’ Roses is in a civil proceeding with a man who claims he suffered a back injury during one of the group’s concerts in 1991. (AP Photo/Mary Butkus)

:lol:That tall guy's mullet!! 

Is going to court the only time Axl wears a normal suit? 

That cake is awful! And with the kids there. Why? 

Also. From the TMZ article: 

'Slash has told Perla she's persona non grata at the Hollywood Palladium Tuesday night, where London and his band are opening up for Slash. Perla has said she plans to attend the show anyway -- which means Slash has a real decision to make.'

Are you ready for tonight's drama? :violin::P 

9 minutes ago, dgnr said:

'Slash has told Perla she's persona non grata at the Hollywood Palladium Tuesday night, where London and his band are opening up for Slash. Perla has said she plans to attend the show anyway -- which means Slash has a real decision to make.'

I dunno how much truth there is in that, it's TMZ after all. He doesn't speak to her at all, anything that pertains to the kids is done through a third person

3 hours ago, janrichmond said:
  1. a last grasp at trying to be relevant 
  2. desparate
  3. pathetic
  4. hard to say more without getting banned :P

Agreed

3 hours ago, dgnr said:

This is like a rock n roll soap opera haha.

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

She's taking a camera with her to catch the moment when Meegan slams the door on her face, she will have it on tape and show it all over social media, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

:rofl-lol:

Wouldn't it be hilarious if both of them got in a fight during the show while Meegan is doing a live video on IG?

8 hours ago, janrichmond said:
  1. a last grasp at trying to be relevant 
  2. desparate
  3. pathetic
  4. hard to say more without getting banned :P

You "like" her too? We should start a club (though I wouldn't say that I straight out hate her or that doing classless/stupid things a new thing when it comes to world of Gn'R in general)

IMO in that picture @killuridols  posted, Axl looks like Christian Slater in a wig.

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Haha 1

What party, what cake? WHAAAAAT are you gals and guy talking about?

It must be hard for Perla to not be there when one of her sons plays the Palladium. Such a huge step for him and she as mom can’t be there? I feel for her in that respect. Wouldn’t make a fuss about visiting though to not hassle the kids. I’m too much of a Mom here, right? Whatever Perla did or not, I still have no story, I hope she isn’t doing anything that forces their sons to take one of their parents’s side. 

The mullet! YEAH! And those SHOULDER PATS!!! And those ties....

I hate the purple suit, too, sorry. I love the boldness of Axl for wearing that colour though. OR the turquois one from the Steven-trial. Sorry, can only talk fashion nowadays. Also I’m rambling. Sorry.

Love, Mom

:facepalm::rofl-lol:

• Haha 3

I've noticed how bipolar you've been lately, dear @Tori72... what's up with You? :suspicious:

Perla threw a party to celebrate her new marital status and she had a cake with a Slash being smashed in between. LOL.

I'm lazy to go check what happened last night with London's show.... Hopefully one of You, still more energetic fans than me, will bring the scoop so we can continue gossiping -_-

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I've noticed how bipolar you've been lately, dear @Tori72... what's up with You? :suspicious:

Perla threw a party to celebrate her new marital status and she had a cake with a Slash being smashed in between. LOL.

I'm lazy to go check what happened last night with London's show.... Hopefully one of You, still more energetic fans than me, will bring the scoop so we can continue gossiping -_-

Me bipolar like Axl? Not that I‘d know . lol

What does it mean Slash is smashed? Like injured? That would be ... weird... 

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Me bipolar like Axl? Not that I‘d know . lol

What does it mean Slash is smashed? Like injured? That would be ... weird... 

Don't know if like Axl but it's funny that you trashed Axl's look in "my" picture, then you go liking the other picture with purple suit :lol: :facepalm: or when you go mad at them, I agree with you, automatically you put me down :smiley-confused2:

Lol, not injured... it's more like comical shit but still shocking for the kids, I'd bet...

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Don't know if like Axl but it's funny that you trashed Axl's look in "my" picture, then you go liking the other picture with purple suit :lol: :facepalm: or when you go mad at them, I agree with you, automatically you put me down :smiley-confused2:

Lol, not injured... it's more like comical shit but still shocking for the kids, I'd bet...

Ok, lol, I’ll go explain myself. I didn’t trash your picture, I thoroughly enjoyed every detail of it’s hideousness, fashion- and Axl-wise. Axl in purple suit pulls a cuter face than in yours, still has a hideous suit. Got it? It’s logic! Lol

But how did I put you down? I did like your pic, didn’t I? 

I agreed on the Slash cake. It’s comical but shocking for the kids. And IF a friend of mine would do that for her divorce party I’d be concerned that she’s not fully over it.

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Ok, lol, I’ll go explain myself. I didn’t trash your picture, I thoroughly enjoyed every detail of it’s hideousness, fashion- and Axl-wise. Axl in purple suit pulls a cuter face than in yours, still has a hideous suit. Got it? It’s logic! Lol

I thought it was uber funny the way you described him in that pic :lol: but I also think he looks terrible in the purple suit, no matter what face he has. Actually, all those photos taken of him going to Court in the 90s are awful..... well, to me they are.... Axl and suits dont suit each other :lol: :facepalm:

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

But how did I put you down? I did like your pic, didn’t I? 

I dont mean with this post. It was the other day with a different topic.

But nevermind :P