GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

17 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Yes indeed! 

some nice company they kept, eh?

14 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Blonde is't similar donatella versace?

i just went to google her, because i had no idea what she looked like, and what the FUCK is up with her face? is she okay??

2 minutes ago, tiutso said:

i just went to google her, because i had no idea what she looked like, and what the FUCK is up with her face? is she okay??

Plastic cirugie? Maybe

36 minutes ago, tiutso said:

Maybe s bit of PS but, she is getting older as well. If I'm not mistaken she is nearing sixty.

12 hours ago, killuridols said:

OMG, this shit is fucked up.... :suspicious:

I'll paste a little part because the drama is looooong (like Brazilian soap operas) so you read the rest at the link provided below.

'Brazilian model accuses Edmonton Oilers owner of offering money for sex'

In a legal action launched this week in New York, Brazilian model and Jane the Virgin actress Greice Santo accuses Katz of offering her money for sex during a photo shoot for Viva Glam Magazine in Hawaii.

"He would pay me 20 thousand per day and would see me 5-6 times a month," says Santo in a handwritten complaint made to the Hawaii police that is contained in the lawsuit.

Unconventional lawsuit

The lawsuit itself is far from conventional.

"By any standard, Katz is not a handsome man," it reads. "What he lacks in physical presence, he tries to overcompensate with his bankroll."

Cipriani alleges in court documents Katz used a magazine called Viva Glam "to procure beautiful women for his own personal pleasure."

"One such photo shoot in Hawaii, included Plaintiff's wife where Katz assisted by Gelmon inappropriately pursued Plaintiff's wife," reads the document.

"Plaintiff's wife is no stranger to being pursued by rich powerful men and, with the exception of Katz/Gelmon, it was always done with a certain je ne sais quoi," it says.

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/santo-katz-defamation-lawsuit-1.4059574

------

So what do you think about this? :confused:

I'm always on the side of women but there's something here that doesn't seem right and if it's true..... then poor Axl :unsure:..... is he really that desperate or is it TB trying to arrange him marriages with Brazilian women and they never seem to work out? 

I'm seriously confused about all this and for the first time I feel bad for him, if this thing is real, she didn't have to expose Axl and the other guys like that.....

Hmmm, I'm confused too as to what to really think. I think Andrei may have been involved in it though, he "works" for Leonardo DiCaprio too and there is this story from January, which involves Greice Santo

http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/01/promoter-andrei-gillott-real-king-of-pussy-posse.html

So I am willing to bet Andrei set Axl up with her too. What for is another question?? She says Axl is her friend..

IMG_3603.PNG.c2479e581a2ed93beed60476dda8611b.PNG

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/axl-rose-offers-to-aid-waitress-left-racist-note-on-receipt/

That's what she had to say about Axl in September last year when he offered to help out that kid who had been racially abused. He gave her whole family free AC/DC tickets, nice hotel accommodation and travel expense and then met them all backstage!! I remeber Beta and Fernando being mentioned in those articles a lot too. But why was Axl so willing to help out? :rofl-lol:

She also said she was planning on finding more poor souls who needed help and a makeover for her TV show and would be going to Brazil so they could go to free GnR shows there, but that never happened :shrugs: Do you find it also weird that around that time is when Axl seemed to stop going out even at night on the NITL tour? Andrei seemed to be a bit redundant, seemed to be just there for nothing and ended up going home. I noticed on IG that he was there in Malibu last week and looks like Axl didn't come out to play then either, but did go to Duffs BBQ :lol: Andrei seems to have left after a week of nothing, but then again maybe he was planning his schedule for the euro tour.

As for Santo, I don't think she comes across as a very nice person anyway, I don't think she did anything for a charitable reason, I think she was just after publicity for herself and she got plenty of it with the Axl story. 

At least Axl took no for an answer. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
Link
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, killuridols said:

OMG, this shit is fucked up.... :suspicious:

I'll paste a little part because the drama is looooong (like Brazilian soap operas) so you read the rest at the link provided below.

'Brazilian model accuses Edmonton Oilers owner of offering money for sex'

In a legal action launched this week in New York, Brazilian model and Jane the Virgin actress Greice Santo accuses Katz of offering her money for sex during a photo shoot for Viva Glam Magazine in Hawaii.

"He would pay me 20 thousand per day and would see me 5-6 times a month," says Santo in a handwritten complaint made to the Hawaii police that is contained in the lawsuit.

Unconventional lawsuit

The lawsuit itself is far from conventional.

"By any standard, Katz is not a handsome man," it reads. "What he lacks in physical presence, he tries to overcompensate with his bankroll."

Cipriani alleges in court documents Katz used a magazine called Viva Glam "to procure beautiful women for his own personal pleasure."

"One such photo shoot in Hawaii, included Plaintiff's wife where Katz assisted by Gelmon inappropriately pursued Plaintiff's wife," reads the document.

"Plaintiff's wife is no stranger to being pursued by rich powerful men and, with the exception of Katz/Gelmon, it was always done with a certain je ne sais quoi," it says.

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/santo-katz-defamation-lawsuit-1.4059574

------

So what do you think about this? :confused:

I'm always on the side of women but there's something here that doesn't seem right and if it's true..... then poor Axl :unsure:..... is he really that desperate or is it TB trying to arrange him marriages with Brazilian women and they never seem to work out? 

I'm seriously confused about all this and for the first time I feel bad for him, if this thing is real, she didn't have to expose Axl and the other guys like that.....

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Hmmm, I'm confused too as to what to really think. I think Andrei may have been involved in it though, he "works" for Leonardo DiCaprio too and there is this story from January, which involves Greice Santo

http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/01/promoter-andrei-gillott-real-king-of-pussy-posse.html

So I am willing to bet Andrei set Axl up with her too. What for is another question?? She says Axl is her friend..

That's what she had to say about Axl in September last year when he offered to help out that kid who had been racially abused. He gave her whole family free AC/DC tickets, nice hotel accommodation and travel expense and then met them all backstage!! I remeber Beta and Fernando being mentioned in those articles a lot too. But why was Axl so willing to help out? :rofl-lol:

She also said she was planning on finding more poor souls who needed help and a makeover for her TV show and would be going to Brazil so they could go to free GnR shows there, but that never happened :shrugs: Do you find it also weird that around that time is when Axl seemed to stop going out even at night on the NITL tour? Andrei seemed to be a bit redundant, seemed to be just there for nothing and ended up going home. I noticed on IG that he was there in Malibu last week and looks like Axl didn't come out to play then either, but did go to Duffs BBQ :lol: Andrei seems to have left after a week of nothing, but then again maybe he was planning his schedule for the euro tour.

As for Santo, I don't think she comes across as a very nice person anyway, I don't think she did anything for a charitable reason, I think she was just after publicity for herself and she got plenty of it with the Axl story. 

Oh geez! :facepalm: This is fucked up, gross and makes me want to throw up!! Here we go with the patriarchalism again, because we live in a world where men think it's acceptable and normal to propose money in exchange for sex. Isn't Hollywood full of this shit? Whatever were this woman's intentions, I'm really glad she came to public to denounce this and filled for a lawsuit. These things that reduce women to a piece of meat need to stop!

As for Axl...Is this even news? Do you remember that episode where supposedly Andrei came to the hot fans and said something like 'Come with me. The guys need (:question:) girls from x pm to y am'? I believe she mention Axl and DiCaprio and the others because they probably proposed her something similar. Why is Andrei there for? How Sasha got there in first place? I'm willing to bet that the arrangement was very similar. The difference with Axl and the other 'suiters', I think, it's they proposed something, but as she said no, they respected it. Unlike this Kaz, who threatened her.

This kind of shit gets on my nerves, like, really. I don't know if he goes as far as putting money on it, but the fact that he also looks at women like this and he proposed her something in these lines, I mean, I can't feel bad for Axl, I'm sorry. He deserves to be called out for this:vomit:

• Like 4

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/axl-rose-offers-to-aid-waitress-left-racist-note-on-receipt/

This whole thing is another Superhead episode. Name dropping and fingerpointing about who did what in whose bed. Is the whole thing true? We'll never know for real because we weren't there to see or hear whatever conversation came about or whatever transaction took place. I'm not saying she shouldn't be believed, but there is something just a little bit fishy about the situation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

This whole thing is another Superhead episode. Name dropping and fingerpointing about who did what in whose bed. Is the whole thing true? We'll never know for real because we weren't there to see or hear whatever conversation came about or whatever transaction took place. I'm not saying she shouldn't be believed, but there is something just a little bit fishy about the situation.

What's superhead? 

Brazilian model under 25 is "friends" with Axl Rose. Such good "friends" that he helps her out so much with her pretend charity so she can get her mug on telly. 

Axl wanted to bang her and she said no. That's what I think :) 

11 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well, we know exactly what @dgnr thinks about it, no confusion there :lol:

The pussy posse are :vomit:

Well, my friends are always calling me a feminazi :shrugs: Guess it's true, not sorry about that :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

This is Superhead....she wrote a tell-all book called Confessions of a Video Vixen calling out all the male celebrities she has slept with.

images (2).jpg

I do not want to know why she is called superhead, I think I can guess :lol:

Its the same old story with Axl though, women are paid to be around him. It's odd, isn't it? I know he's not anywhere near as good looking as he used to be, but he's not that bad, he could still bag himself a really nice looking woman of the modelling kind. For free and willing. That's what I don't get :shrugs:

When I saw him with AC/DC in Manchester there was a girl next to me who was absolutely stunning, she said she did modelling work and I knew she weren't lying, she was there because Axl was singing and she was freaking out the whole show over him, he could've had her if he'd wanted. No need to pay :lol:

So why does he?? 

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Its the same old story with Axl though, women are paid to be around him. It's odd, isn't it? I know he's not anywhere near as good looking as he used to be, but he's not that bad, he could still bag himself a really nice looking woman of the modelling kind. For free and willing. That's what I don't get :shrugs:

When I saw him with AC/DC in Manchester there was a girl next to me who was absolutely stunning, she said she did modelling work and I knew she weren't lying, she was there because Axl was singing and she was freaking out the whole show over him, he could've had her if he'd wanted. No need to pay :lol:

So why does he?? 

Remember that interview where Duff said he didn't know how to deal with women after he got clean because he used to be like a caveman? Maybe Axl's case is somehow similar not because of drugs but because of his own insecurities, shyness and what not. I'm probably completely wrong but it could be that he doesn't know how to deal with people after removing himself from the outside world for so long (plus other things that may make things more complex for him, like fame).

Again, I'm probably wrong, so... :shrugs: :lol:

Ok, ok, ok... OMG I left this last night and now I come to find all of you amazing comments :lol:

Thank you for joining the discussion @Frey @Rocketqueen76 @MillionsOfSpiders @Tori72 @dgnr and not sure who else.... but listen, while I do agree with most of your views on the topic, I still feel there's something wrong with this Greice woman and not because I don't believe these things don't happen or that she doesnt have to be trusted because she's got a lot of "suitors" (omg what an ugly word) after her.

My problem with her is that she's got a HUSBAND...... so when there's a MAN behind a woman and he's the one filing the lawsuits.......... well, things become different, IMHO :shrugs:

I have the feeling this guy is not to trust and he's using her as a lure to these powerful rich men who have issues. They are guilty AF but they are also vulnerable and become prey of a beautiful looking young girl, who is also being used by her "husband" to catch these big fishes and probably get lots of money from them.

PLEASE DO NOT misread what I'm saying... it is totally wrong to try to "buy" a woman for sex, as a wife, girlfriend or whatever.... but I see there's a whole business behind that too, unfortunately, and I've come to that conclusion because a little bit of Google search led me to this article: http://nypost.com/2012/11/25/pushy-billionaire-playboy-stewart-rahrs-world-of-fun-and-fights/

Looks like, back in 2012, Greice and her husband were already suing another billionaire guy and claiming the SAME THINGS THEY ARE CLAIMING NOW with this guy Katz :wow:.

Not only that..... Greice "leaked" a picture actor John Stamos sent her via cellphone where he's in his bathtub, covered in soap and apparently he was inviting her to go meet him in a hotel in NY. She made this private picture public I don't know why :shrugs:but here's the story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3499033/Rub-dub-dub-John-Stamos-tub-texting-steamy-photo-Jane-Virgin-actress-wooing-hotel-room.html

Man... it fuckin' sucks.... I repeat, I'm always siding with women but this one seems like a professional bitch and scammer who takes advantage of the YES, STUPID IDIOTIC PATRIARCHAL GUYS who approach her :facepalm: but geez... she's acting like some sort of human trap and I really don't know what she's trying to prove. It doesn't seem ethic to me, even if she's trying to send a message to society.

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

So why does he?? 

Maybe he made a vow to himself to never fall in love with another woman? or allow himself to become emotionally involved? That's the only thing i can think of. Paying takes any possible feelings out of it, from both sides, maybe that's the only thing he wants now. 

(This is assuming he is indeed paying, which who knows.)

Edited by Whiskey Rose
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Remember that interview where Duff said he didn't know how to deal with women after he got clean because he used to be like a caveman? Maybe Axl's case is somehow similar not because of drugs but because of his own insecurities, shyness and what not. I'm probably completely wrong but it could be that he doesn't know how to deal with people after removing himself from the outside world for so long (plus other things that may make things more complex for him, like fame).

Again, I'm probably wrong, so... :shrugs: :lol:

Yes, I do agree with you here. Believe it or not, I have spent way too much time wondering about Axl and the way he is and things he does :lol: 

I read an interview Eminem did when he said he will never be able to date normally again because of his fame and the severe trust issues he now had because of it. I know Eminem would be considered much more famous than Axl these days, but that interview made me think of Axl and how isolating fame must be a lot of the time. 

So I do take that into consideration. :) 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

My problem with her is that she's got a HUSBAND...... so when there's a MAN behind a woman and he's the one filing the lawsuits.......... well, things become different, IMHO :shrugs:

EXACTLY! Suzanne Sommers had a similar situation where she was letting her husband call her career shots as well as her private life, and it damn near cost her everything. And if this is a repeat then....

36 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Maybe he made a vow to himself to never fall in love with another woman? or allow himself to become emotionally involved? That's the only thing i can think of. Paying takes any possible feelings out of it, from both sides, maybe that's the only thing he wants now. 

(This is assuming he is indeed paying, which who knows.)

Yes, maybe Axl is happy with that, he gets to stick his willy into hot model after hot model - no strings attached. 

It wouldn't become boring after a couple of decades? 

:P

Yes it is but I think it all comes down to his insecurities and the life he's been leading since he freaked out in 1993.

The fact that his world is so "insular" (as Ashba described it) leaves very little room for him to meet women. Add that to the fact that his insular world consists of the friends of the young TB, who are in their 30's, so he's always around people that age and even younger. But those young people don't want anything to do with him in a serious way.

So he's doomed.... he needs someone his age or around his age (like Slash and Meegan) but all women his age are mostly independent, not willing to put up with assholes and in general look for peace and security. Axl's world doesn't offer this to women. He's a mess with a mess of a family; with a matriarch who controls his life and finances.... what woman would like to enter that fucked up clan that is TB?

Erin was his last chance, really..... He blew it and he doesn't have the balls to fight for her.... so that's it.

GAME OVER :unsure:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, killuridols said:

what woman would like to enter that fucked up clan that is TB?

is it actually possible to enter it? i kinda feel like any woman with serious intentions would have to fucking manhandle them away from axl to get close :lol:

What insecurities of Axl are we talking about, @killuridols? I really wouldn't know. Are you talking childhood traumas? Anger issues?

He freaked out in 1993. A long time ago. I have a slightly different theory. In his grandeur he only wanted to date supermodels, Miss Universes and the like. To show Steph he can do it, to show his family and prove how successful and whatnot he is. Little reasons like that. Everything else was beneath him. Problem is, you don't find so many supermodels or Miss Universes you can really fall in love with. Or they didn't fall in love with him. Then time passed by and you know what happens to long term bachelors: they get even more high demanding and get lost into their own eccentricity and cannot adapt to an new person.

So he is buying or not buying intelligent models for his pleasure and gets even more lost into his eccentricities. What it comes down to is: he is doomed. 

And maybe it is even better like this. He used to be really violent with his women. Maybe he can keep it at bay when he is not involved emotianally. That might be a really mean assumption of me.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Ok, ok, ok... OMG I left this last night and now I come to find all of you amazing comments :lol:

Thank you for joining the discussion @Frey @Rocketqueen76 @MillionsOfSpiders @Tori72 @dgnr and not sure who else.... but listen, while I do agree with most of your views on the topic, I still feel there's something wrong with this Greice woman and not because I don't believe these things don't happen or that she doesnt have to be trusted because she's got a lot of "suitors" (omg what an ugly word) after her.

I have the feeling this guy is not to trust and she's using her as a lure to these powerful rich men who have issues. They are guilty AF but they are also vulnerable and become prey of a beautiful looking young girl, who is also being used by her "husband" to catch these big fishes and probably get lots of money from them.

PLEASE DO NOT misread what I'm saying... it is totally wrong to try to "buy" a woman for sex, as a wife, girlfriend or whatever.... but I see there's a whole business behind that too, unfortunately, and I've come to that conclusion because a little bit of Google search led me to this article: http://nypost.com/2012/11/25/pushy-billionaire-playboy-stewart-rahrs-world-of-fun-and-fights/

Looks like, back in 2012, Greice and her husband were already suing another billionaire guy and claiming the SAME THINGS THEY ARE CLAIMING NOW with this guy Katz :wow:.

Not only that..... Greice "leaked" a picture actor John Stamos sent her via cellphone where he's in his bathtub, covered in soap and apparently he was inviting her to go meet him in a hotel in NY. She made this private picture public I don't know why :shrugs:but here's the story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3499033/Rub-dub-dub-John-Stamos-tub-texting-steamy-photo-Jane-Virgin-actress-wooing-hotel-room.html

Man... it fuckin' sucks.... I repeat, I'm always siding with women but this one seems like a professional bitch and scammer who takes advantage of the YES, STUPID IDIOTIC PATRIARCHAL GUYS who approach her :facepalm: but geez... she's acting like some sort of human trap and I really don't know what she's trying to prove. It doesn't seem ethic to me, even if she's trying to send a message to society.

I agree. I thought she seemed really fake and kinda shady when I first came across her (the thing with the waitress), and this adds further proof to my gut feeling.

And her husband is an ugly, old guy too. I think her husband either controls and uses her too or the two of them have come up with a nice little shtick to earn some money and push themselves into the spotlight.

ON THE PLUS SIDE, good on Axl for behaving decently enough that she's got nothing in her hands against him. Good on him for taking no for an answer and not being a creep. I feel weird praising someone for that, but the bar is low in his case :facepalm:

---------

@MillionsOfSpiders I keep forgetting Andrei also works for Leonardo DiCaprio. What do Axl and Leo DiCaprio have in common? They both seem chronically unable to find a woman (I think? I remember someone telling me all about DiCaprio's love life once, but I wasn't really listening :lol:) and both rely on Andrei.

Are they just horny old men who want lots of no strings attached sex? Do they have severe trust issues? Are they trying to hide that they're gay? So many possibilities lol.

And yeah, I think it's weird how he was so keen to help her too and was out and about and shit, and then everything stopped. Maybe he really did like her and was going after her for real (not in a "fuck with me for money" type of way, but a more regular one) and her not being into him kind of put a damper on his spirits or something. I wouldn't put it past him.

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yes it is but I think it all comes down to his insecurities and the life he's been leading since he freaked out in 1993.

The fact that his world is so "insular" (as Ashba described it) leaves very little room for him to meet women. Add that to the fact that his insular world consists of the friends of the young TB, who are in their 30's, so he's always around people that age and even younger. But those young people don't want anything to do with him in a serious way.

So he's doomed.... he needs someone his age or around his age (like Slash and Meegan) but all women his age are mostly independent, not willing to put up with assholes and in general look for peace and security. Axl's world doesn't offer this to women. He's a mess with a mess of a family; with a matriarch who controls his life and finances.... what woman would like to enter that fucked up clan that is TB?

Erin was his last chance, really..... He blew it and he doesn't have the balls to fight for her.... so that's it.

If Axl is as isolated as we think he is, it would indeed be hard for him to meet a suitable woman for all the reasons you mention. Maybe he should try online dating :lol:

About the bolded: How so? He was still young after he and Erin separated. He had all the chances in the world to find another nice girl. Or are you talking about things of a more... recent nature?

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yes, he would have to break out, so to speak. It's why I think she put a lot on social media, maybe he would see it that way :shrugs: 

8 minutes ago, Frey said:

I agree. I thought she seemed really fake and kinda shady when I first came across her (the thing with the waitress), and this adds further proof to my gut feeling.

And her husband is an ugly, old guy too. I think her husband either controls and uses her too or the two of them have come up with a nice little shtick to earn some money and push themselves into the spotlight.

ON THE PLUS SIDE, good on Axl for behaving decently enough that she's got nothing in her hands against him. Good on him for taking no for an answer and not being a creep. I feel weird praising someone for that, but the bar is low in his case :facepalm:

---------

@MillionsOfSpiders I keep forgetting Andrei also works for Leonardo DiCaprio. What do Axl and Leo DiCaprio have in common? They both seem chronically unable to find a woman (I think? I remember someone telling me all about DiCaprio's love life once, but I wasn't really listening :lol:) and both rely on Andrei.

Are they just horny old men who want lots of no strings attached sex? Do they have severe trust issues? Are they trying to hide that they're gay? So many possibilities lol.

And yeah, I think it's weird how he was so keen to help her too and was out and about and shit, and then everything stopped. Maybe he really did like her and was going after her for real (not in a "fuck with me for money" type of way, but a more regular one) and her not being into him kind of put a damper on his spirits or something. I wouldn't put it past him.

In Leo's case, it's well fabled how he never has a relationship with a woman over 25 and always models. He has a girlfriend at the moment but how long that's going to last is anyone's guess. Not long will be mine :lol:

The whole Santo charity thing stopping all of a sudden and it coinciding with Axl shunning the night life and Andrei is what really intrigues me, perhaps (god please) they have fallen out. Maybe he didn't take the rejection very well (at least he didn't throw her down the stairs) maybe he thought he was really helping in some way and she would like him because of it and when that didn't happen, well, it's all very Axl-y isn't it? 

42 minutes ago, Frey said:

Are they trying to hide that they're gay? So many possibilities lol.

If Axl is as isolated as we think he is, it would indeed be hard for him to meet a suitable woman for all the reasons you mention. Maybe he should try online dating :lol:

About the bolded: How so? He was still young after he and Erin separated. He had all the chances in the world to find another nice girl. Or are you talking about things of a more... recent nature?

Well He already has a suitable Man You know:rolleyes: