GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Look at this Meegan comment and make of that what you will :axl::P 

j9Odird.jpg

I dont know how good that is......... more and more we are all becoming more reclusive thinking we can replace real life experiences with mediated experiences through the Internet.

Would be nice if Axl would go out and hang out with them... join shows or other artists without thinking too much about it..... but it seems his fears push him away from doing that kind of thing.

Why be there only "in heart" when you have two legs still functioning that can take you to be there, both in body and heart?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I listened to the podcast. I still don't like Perla. She can play the 'woe is me' card like a champion and put her spin on whatever she wants but i'll take it all with a huge grain of salt.

What did she do in your eyes that is so wrong?

I don't think she plays the poor me card because is true that she invested her energy and time into helping Slash with all of his problems and when she was left for another woman she obviously felt hurt and thought he was being ungrateful.

Maybe that was her mistake.... dedicating her life to a man, putting all eggs in one basket.... Those are common mistakes women do and when they get a divorce they are left with nothing. I don't mean financially, I'm talking about feeling a big void in your life because you know nothing else than basing your existence on the other person. Of course that's wrong and it wouldn't be Slash's fault.

My perception is that she was sad about it and still loves him. She said she misses his friendship. I can totally relate to that so I believe her. I believe what she's saying because I've gone through that..... I relate to her being so intense and having a bad habit for crashing the Ferrari :lol:

* Some of my life lessons learned:

Trust your gut instinct about people. You may like or dislike anyone independently from public opinion. Major assholes can act like smooth and servile and nice people and people looking like assholes can be actually deeply kind and sensitive. (also follow cats, dogs and toddlers go, they smell it). 

Even more important life lesson: 

It's just your decision what you do with time you were given, if you spend it with someone, it's your decision and you should not call for anything in exchange: then it's trade. My coma recoveries have very poor memory, then don't remember anything you did for them, it's always pure present moment. You can earn trust after some time, that's all. But that's not what is caring about. People will come to your life and they will go and it's not about anything you invested into the relationship. People are not vending machines to put out what you think you deserve because you feel like you payed for it with your feelings, time, care, whatever.   

For me is Perla too much of everything, Meegan is way more classy and decent. 

I think that even more than in the past, Axl is genuinely lovable weirdo. He has his traits he knows, he is now in peace with that and act according to them without causing major damage: and being intensely private is a part of it. He is extremely keen and it's not something which you can easily turn off, so he has his own ways how to control inputs. People like that usually seek for a kind of environment with not too many different inputs, but rather synchronous - and a show can be one of them (like, have you seen him make the crowd to be like one man? That's it. He can even unite with the crowd and to feel the connection he can establish is magical). "I like to be real private; you don't always want everyone around you - even when they like you."  Backstage it can be hard, like, there are many people who want your attention and are doing overall asynchronous noise, the environment is clamorous and overwhelming for some people. You can turn down your super-sensitive antennas by some calming substance; or get ready, practice it just rarely in a controllable environment and with back door open. As far as I've seen, Axl really has eyes everywhere. 

One extra question is if Axl wants to drag major attention on Slash's own band performance, which would be almost unavoidable. Axl would outshine poor tasteless Myles onstage even if he held back far more than during AC/DC shows. Remember, Axl unintentionally outshone Mick Jagger.

Me, I am kind of old school in this, I really don't need to watch my near ones' life in internet stream to be sure that we love each other and care.

18 hours ago, killuridols said:

What did she do in your eyes that is so wrong?

I don't think she plays the poor me card because is true that she invested her energy and time into helping Slash with all of his problems and when she was left for another woman she obviously felt hurt and thought he was being ungrateful.

Maybe that was her mistake.... dedicating her life to a man, putting all eggs in one basket.... Those are common mistakes women do and when they get a divorce they are left with nothing. I don't mean financially, I'm talking about feeling a big void in your life because you know nothing else than basing your existence on the other person. Of course that's wrong and it wouldn't be Slash's fault.

My perception is that she was sad about it and still loves him. She said she misses his friendship. I can totally relate to that so I believe her. I believe what she's saying because I've gone through that..... I relate to her being so intense and having a bad habit for crashing the Ferrari :lol:

Just about everything she accuses Slash of is exactly what she herself has done. She wasn't sitting at home alone waiting for Slash to finish touring, she was out getting pissed and coked up. The nanny's and assorted help were working overtime because of her need to be seen, partying. It's an act, her whole demeanor when she's sober is what she wants the world to see. That is not her. She is not loyal to her friends. What Perla wants more than money or Slash is fame. That is what she's sad about, no Slash = no fame.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Just about everything she accuses Slash of is exactly what she herself has done. She wasn't sitting at home alone waiting for Slash to finish touring, she was out getting pissed and coked up. The nanny's and assorted help were working overtime because of her need to be seen, partying. It's an act, her whole demeanor when she's sober is what she wants the world to see. That is not her. She is not loyal to her friends. What Perla wants more than money or Slash is fame. That is what she's sad about, no Slash = no fame.

She's determined to make Classless Act famous so maybe she will get fame from that now :smiley-confused2:

Aww... but let's don't talk about 'getting pissed and coked up' because... LOL....  that'd be too hypocrite, umm:smiley-confused2:

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

She's determined to make Classless Act famous so maybe she will get fame from that now :smiley-confused2:

Aww... but let's don't talk about 'getting pissed and coked up' because... LOL...  that'd be too hypocrite, umm

That's what i mean everything she accuses Slash of, she was the same. He's sober now though... she ain't :lol:

6 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

That's what i mean everything she accuses Slash of, she was the same. He's sober now though... she ain't :lol:

Does she have a real problem with that? What is it, drugs or alcohol?

Haven't heard of her entering hospitals lately..... dunno... :question:

Just now, killuridols said:

Does she have a real problem with that? What is it, drugs or alcohol?

Haven't heard of her entering hospitals lately..... dunno... :question:

Mainly drink. 

Did you ever see her IG stories a couple of years ago, the ones that alt account saved?

On 18.10.2018 at 8:34 PM, Padme said:

Can someone explain, please? Does Axl address the policeman or the boys aunt or whoever is the female voice who’s trying to attack the policeman? I never get what Axl’s trying to say in his tweets.

About Perla, I never knew she was/is an addict too. Do you think she’s still drinking, @janrichmond? Poor kids, poor Perla... 

Edited by Tori72

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Can someone explain, please? Does Axl address the policeman or the boys aunt or whoever is the female voice who’s trying to attack the policeman? I never get what Axl’s trying to say in his tweets.

The police officer. Not the first time, in one of their shows last year Axl called out a security guy. Because a kid was over dad's shoulder. And the kid was blocking people's view. He later said they appreciate the security's job. But they shouldn't go rough when it comes to little kids

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Axl and the cops...He's out ta get them :scared:

44087760df1ca8ee407fcf7e1acb6f91.jpg

About the tweet: Man, I love pissed off Axl, it's my favorite Axl...I really shouldn't, but I kinda miss him :smiley-confused2::lol:

Popo means „butt“ in German and it’s a hidden message to the women’s thread :lol:

I like Axl’s attitude towards kids. 

• Haha 1