GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I know in Mexico the Día de Muertos is a big tradition but I don't think it has the commercial side of Halloween.

I'm not sure what that's about? It means 'day of the dead' doesn't it?

So do they celebrate their dead relatives??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

Watch Coco with your grandson for Halloween. I liked it a lot. Then you'll know all about it.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

11 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I'm taking my Grandson to a halloween kids thing at the pub, they can make stuff, get their face painted etc, then we'll do a quick Trick or Treat round the neighbours. It's getting bigger every year here (thanks USA <_<)

I don't like bonfire night, my cat's shit themselves :lol:

Yes, it gets bigger every year, I blame the middle class for it, they’re the ones with all of the huge popping out spiders in their gardens and shit (wankers) - I take my kids round their way for the sweets 😄

My cat is odd, his sits watching fireworks! 

12 minutes ago, Lio said:

Watch Coco with your grandson for Halloween. I liked it a lot. Then you'll know all about it.

I watched this earlier today, it was really good!

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Evening all. Is anyone doing anything for halloween? I know it's a massive thing in America but what about other countries? @killuridols? @Tori72? @dgnr? @Lio? @SerenityScorp? Anyone?

Can I answer when I wasn't tagged? :nervous: I dunno how it works here anymore. :ph34r:

Halloween isn't a big deal here even though people are getting more and more interested in the whole thing. Nothing like trick or treat or apple bobbing though, only Jack o' lanterns and costume parties, both for kids and adults.

I'm going to a Halloween party tomorrow, I know it's not Halloween yet but we can't do that on Wednesday as we gotta go to work the next day. 

I love Halloween parties, wearing creepy costumes is really fun. 

Now lemme go back to my hibernation. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Yes, it's to remember the relatives that are no longer in this world. It's a tradition inherited from the Mayans.

• Thanks 1

I live in the US and will be celebrating it with my young toddler students with a small class party and dressing up but when I get home, just chillin watching the scary movies! I don't have kids of my own so no trick or treating and no one comes to my place for candy since I live in a condo. Kids in my town usually hit the houses. This will be a nice Halloween- NO snow for them to have to stomp through! :D

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@Andy14 sorry hun, didn't know you was around :heart: 

Are we gonna get a new advent calender this year? :slash:

I'm still not gone for good. :max: Lol. May be occasionally posting, let's say once a month, that's more than enough. 

Advent calendar? Well, I dunno, I feel like I have nothing more to offer :lol:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes, it gets bigger every year, I blame the middle class for it, they’re the ones with all of the huge popping out spiders in their gardens and shit (wankers) - I take my kids round their way for the sweets 😄

My cat is odd, his sits watching fireworks! 

I watched this earlier today, it was really good!

England celebrates Halloween?

We celebrate Dia de los Muertos (fieles difuntos).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Awwww @janrichmond :hug:

I think you deserve an Slash calendar for yourself!!! :P

But @Andy14 is not the same sweet child that we used know anymore. Now she's mean and careless and forgotten the WT :max: because she found new friends, new Princes and Princesses 

@Andy14 who is your new Prince? 

In a week I'll see Axl in the flesh....I can't hardly wait...but at the same time a little worried about what I'm going to see:shrugs:

Edited by Georgina Arriaga
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, killuridols said:

But @Andy14 is not the same sweet child that we used know anymore. Now she's mean and careless and forgotten the WT :max: because she found new friends, new Princes and Princesses :unsure:

:bitchfight: That's not true. I haven't forgotten the WT, I only feel like I've already said everything lol. Burnout syndrome or something. :smiley-confused2:

20 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

who is your new Prince? 

I would like to know, too. :lol:

See? This is what I get when I post here. :max:

Btw. Enjoy the show @Georgina Arriaga, gonna be cool! 

Edited by Andy14
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

:bitchfight: That's not true. I haven't forgotten the WT, I only feel like I've already said everything lol. Burnout syndrome or something. :smiley-confused2:

You hardly say anything so dont exaggerate.

Burn out from chasing the ass. That's what you are :max:

Maybe I'll watch a scary movie or something, idk. Been really exhausted from work and other personal stuff.

20 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I'm still not gone for good. :max: Lol. May be occasionally posting, let's say once a month, that's more than enough. 

Advent calendar? Well, I dunno, I feel like I have nothing more to offer :lol:

Are you leaving us?

8 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Thanks for sharing!

I absolutely love Gilby. Of all the replacements - and god knows how many replacements we had in this band :facepalm: - Gilby will always be my favourite. He fitted perfectly in the band's sound and his laid-back attitude/playing was just what the band was needing. Slash will always need a laid back rhythm guitarist for his sound and Gilby was perfect for the job. Besides he is class act! 

#BringBackGilby :P 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Thanks for sharing!

I absolutely love Gilby. Of all the replacements - and god knows how many replacements we had in this band :facepalm: - Gilby will always be my favourite. He fitted perfectly in the band's sound and his laid-back attitude/playing was just what the band was needing. Slash will always need a laid back rhythm guitarist for his sound and Gilby was perfect for the job. Besides he is class act! 

Agree with you word for word! Oh how I love me some Gilby! Best replacement by far. 😎

• Like 1

19 hours ago, dgnr said:

Thanks for sharing!

#BringBackIzzyTheAvocadoman

Edited by SerenityScorp

On 10/27/2018 at 3:39 AM, janrichmond said:

Evening all. Is anyone doing anything for halloween? I know it's a massive thing in America but what about other countries? @killuridols? @Tori72? @dgnr? @Lio? @SerenityScorp? Anyone?

Imma answer it for Serenity. We don't actually celebrate halloween but somehow since apparently it is an american thing and boy oh boy we love to do american stuffs here, there is halloween but in shopping mall or international schools instead of neighbourhood which makes me roll me eyes every time I see anyone dress up for halloween. Because we don't actually celebrate it. It's not even in national calendar.

• Like 1

Anyway, I have no idea how but suddenly my youtube suggests me Izzy Stradlin and Ju Ju Hounds song so I gave it a listen. Not my cup of tea but I enjoy it. There's a comment there "The Guns N Roses soul ladies and gentlemen..." so I replied "the soul has left since 1991. The body is basically a zombie ever since then" :( 

• Like 2