GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

3 hours ago, money honey said:

Do you mean that the sexual aspect of Slaxl fanfics is too weird? What would it be without the sex though?? (Genuine question.)

yea the sexual aspect. Like I said most real person fic feel like they serve for the writers and readers wet dream. I almost always get that vibe. Somehow even though there are also a lot of sexual fic in fictionals, they don't feel as that, probably because they're not real.

Hmm I think what make them weird because in Slaxl, for example, Slash has girlfriend in real life. I used to read few footballers (soccer player) fanfictions but then I stop because these people eventually have girlfriends or even wives and kids and so every time I came to read more I was like "nooo he's not with this woman or man stop stop stop".

And yes without the sex, means more drama and character depth to the story and I love it. They serve you as alternate universe of what might or have happened.

58 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I was wondering about this too.......... and I assumed the sexual aspect of Slaxl is somewhat forced.... doesn't flow naturally, in my opinion-

Yes, I think I'm getting it a bit with why I don't like some of real person fics. I read some recently, real person fics, and actually stay for more because they actually good. I think the reason they are good because they have proper plot and because I can divide my mind to think this real person in this fic is only a character. The writer also nailed every personal aspect of this real person, so this real person become an actual character separate from what the real person is in real life because it has life and not just for the sake of your wet dream.

I once try to read this famous One Direction fanfic. Have you ever heard 'After'? It's Harry Style fanfiction from wattpad. I heard it's so famous that they're gonna adapt it into original story and maybe into movie, just like Fifty Shades (Fifty Shades is based on the writer's Twilight fanfic). I read the first few chapters and I stopped, because I don't get it, it's not natural. Harry is the bad boy (so what?!) and this girl is your typical goody-two-shoes. Typical wattpad story, almost always feel like I'm watching Indonesian soap opera <_< and also could be because I don't like One Direction at all.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Gee... That's a grandpa hand and it looks awful :unsure:.

I would have never guessed that was his hand if it wasn't for the huge ring and some traits of his wrist tattoo.

Yeah ... not every man is lucky enough to have beautiful hands.... I’m repeating myself, still amazed sometimes what happened to Axl’s beauty. :shrugs:

SO, they’re having another show soon, I gather?

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Yeah ... not every man is lucky enough to have beautiful hands.... I’m repeating myself, still amazed sometimes what happened to Axl’s beauty. :shrugs:

It's not about beauty.... I think those hands look like someone way older than he is.... I really didn't recognize that would be him in the car, until I zoomed in to check the ring and tattoo.

Edited by killuridols

On 11/2/2018 at 6:14 PM, tifalucis said:

I once try to read this famous One Direction fanfic. Have you ever heard 'After'? It's Harry Style fanfiction from wattpad. I heard it's so famous that they're gonna adapt it into original story and maybe into movie, just like Fifty Shades (Fifty Shades is based on the writer's Twilight fanfic). I read the first few chapters and I stopped, because I don't get it, it's not natural. Harry is the bad boy (so what?!) and this girl is your typical goody-two-shoes. Typical wattpad story, almost always feel like I'm watching Indonesian soap opera <_< and also could be because I don't like One Direction at all.

@Tori72 This is the one I had read too. It's basically about this girl having a lot of sex with a bad boy version of Harry Styles.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

In this story he's got like tattoos and stuff.

Awww. That's so cute. And still sounds like a Disney prince compared to Gn'R guys..

Spoiler

:lol:

BTW I still wonder why are boy bands called "bands"? Wouldn't that require that a least some of them played instruments? 

Edited by Fourteenbeers

10 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Does that cat have some kind of medical condition? That is caused by thinking about Axl's incredibly soft hands? 

Cat just has smaller iris than is usual in the species, probably some developmental defect, so you can see it's eyes moving. That means no.

10 hours ago, Padme said:

"I've heard"??? :confused:

In some men, as they age, the skin on palms goes incredibly soft and warm and pleasant to touch, but I've never hold or shook Axl's hand, someone just found it interesting enough to mention that. Fun fact. 

1 hour ago, Alja said:

Cat just has smaller iris than is usual in the species, probably some developmental defect, so you can see it's eyes moving. That means no.

In some men, as they age, the skin on palms goes incredibly soft and warm and pleasant to touch, but I've never hold or shook Axl's hand, someone just found it interesting enough to mention that. Fun fact. 

Should I shake Axl hand later to proof that?  :smiley-confused2: