GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

stones more than Grandpa, They arr immortal :smiley-confused2:

Being a rail junkie, the moment I looked directly into Keith's eyes rounded with black kohls, it was like looking into the eyes of history...

Talking about grandpas, Angus is Grandpa ;)

Hope Axl wont throw the mic,  Cause this time Im in the front row :smiley-confused2:

He should throw His hat or boots instead, maybe I can burn it for All of You in here :smiley-confused2:

2 minutes ago, Alja said:

Being a rail junkie, the moment I looked directly into Keith's eyes rounded with black kohls, it was like looking into the eyes of history...

Talking about grandpas, Angus is Grandpa ;)

Riiiiiightttt,  Forgot about Grandpa Angus

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Hope Axl wont throw the mic,  Cause this time Im in the front row :smiley-confused2:

He should throw His hat or boots instead, maybe I can burn it for All of You in here :smiley-confused2:

Riiiiiightttt,  Forgot about Grandpa Angus

On which show are u going?

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Jakarta show of course lol

I dont have any money like tht superfan who keeps follow Them everywhere during the tour 😭😭😭😭

Great!

I dont have money either. I saw them 2 times so far, and Im very happy. Hope you have great time!! :)

Edited by Politania

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Just reedem the ticket! Cant wait to watch Grandpa Axl:axl:,  Grandpa Duff:duff:,  Grandpa Slash:slash:!!! :headbang:

You did?? Where did you redeem it? I haven’t got the email yet. I haven’t got a clue where to redeem it, I thought they will email me soon about redemption details.